• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Muscle Brake Installed by PCR

Five7guy

Sergeant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2012
Mesa, AZ
Hi guys just wanted to show you some pictures of some work I just had done on my rifle. Had the guys over at Phoenix Custom Rifles thread my Remington and install a Muscle Brake from Longrange Hunting. Really happy with the way it turned out. They coated my barrel and brake with Cerakote matching them looks really nice. Im very pleased with the machining they did contouring the brake down. I also had them install a new trigger went with a Shilen thats tuned to about 2-2.5# way better than the X-mark pro I had on it. Havent fired it yet but will update and let you know how I like it.

Remington308withmuzzlebrake006.jpg

Remington308withmuzzlebrake003.jpg

Re: Muscle Brake Installed by PCR

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> what's a muscle brake? </div></div>

Its the name of a muzzle brake that Longrange Hunting carries. Heres some more info on it. http://www.longrangehunting.com/store/th...bseorelpath=../

I heard really good things about it like the look and figured Id try it out. Hopefully you can see the link they have info and video of it in use.

Re: Muscle Brake Installed by PCR

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Centershot Rifles makes those.
</div></div>

Yes thats correct its made by Centershot rifles. "Muscle Brake" is just the name they gave it.