• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Musk challenges Zuckerberg to a 'Dick Measuring Contest".

Well, Musk probably does sport an African-sized Dick. While Zuck has one of those Upper East Side little matzo dicks….

I’d bet Zuck needs to get himself a Transplant before the contest! He have been better off winning at Jew Jitsu. Did I spell that right?

Sirhr
That is because Elon is african. Actually, african-american, just like Charlize Theron.

You don't challenge someone to a dick measuring contest unless you're packing heat. If you do it publicly, you must be packing a third leg.

Elon's got a donkey dick. Good to know.

Reactions: BurtG
They say that guys who drive big trucks are compensating for little units.

I used to drive a Corolla. Stand back, I don't want none of ya'll to get hurt.

They say that guys who drive big trucks are compensating for little units.

I used to drive a Corolla. Stand back, I don't want none of ya'll to get hurt.
Mine is a Corolla hybrid, stand back.

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws
I have to say it is impressive how he trolls and keeps going just to get under his target's skin. The big mistake Zuck made was to try and compete against him. Now he is pulling Zuck down to his level and is apparently enjoying the journey.

Reactions: Maggot and lash
Judges are supplied with the tools for the task.

1689095322548.png

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
I have to say it is impressive how he trolls and keeps going just to get under his target's skin. The big mistake Zuck made was to try and compete against him. Now he is pulling Zuck down to his level and is apparently enjoying the journey.

That's because libs are impossibly inept at trolling... whereas Libertarians are masters of the art!

Pulling down to their level? No... reducing to tears and a quivering puddle of commie jelly...

Bah ha hah hah ahaa...

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
That's because libs are impossibly inept at trolling... whereas Libertarians are masters of the art!

Pulling down to their level? No... reducing to tears and a quivering puddle of commie jelly...

Bah ha hah hah ahaa...

Sirhr
Agreed. When I say being pulled down to his level, I mean removing Zuck from his high horse, one insult at a time. Musk will get into his head and eventually Z will lash out in a splendidly awful way. If he has any balls. If not, then his weakness will be there for the world to see as Elon steamrolls him over and over. There's a bit of a Trump-like trolling going on and the receving party has been protected for a while; it will be interesting to see how he reacts over time.