• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Sidearms & Scatterguns My Baer collection keeps growing

a1-equipment

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 25, 2007
Salem VA
My bank account hates les Baer lol.
Baer premier in 9mm, premier 45, Baer/busse recon,
Stinger 45 stainless and chrome thunder ranch Comanche
d2b672c2.jpg

Re: My Baer collection keeps growing

lmao very nice, didn't feel the need to branch out to like wilson or nighthawk?

The only .45 I regret selling was a Les Baer Premier II <just the base model. I've had close to 20 1911's, so that should say something.

Nice collection!

Had some Wilson and ed brown but I don't know if was the gun or me but I alway did better with the Baer so I stuck with them

Nice collection. Have you considered adding a 10mm?

Nice collection! I am proud to say that in 16-20 weeks I too will be an owner of LB TRS minus the FCS. Got the call from John at proload today that the order has been sent and now its just time to wait.

Ive never shot anything close to a Baer so im just a little excited to say the least. Best gun Ive got to personally shoot is a kimber carry and my Glock so hoping to step it up a notch!

Steve

Show off, I bet show & tell was your favorite part of grade school.
wink.gif

that is some money laying there - nice collection.

My favorite is the 9mm shoots as good as my sig 210 but the stinger shoots amazing better than most full size guns

I hated show and tell I was the poor kid so I am making up for it now lol

Wow your LB hangs with the Sig 210! Thats impressive. making me even more excited about ordering the TRS! Your one lucky guy to own those beautiful firearms.

Steve

Have a Stinger, great pistol! Had to send it back for a small fix but no problems after 2000 rounds.

I just learned that a guy I know pretty well and have done a lot of business with is great friends with Les. Great friends as in Les's wedding gift to him was a full-on custom his/hers 1911 set!

This week I will be playing with a new Les Baer AR10/SASS. I'll post results!

A-1: on the Recon -

- Is the cut under the trigger guard the same / as high as your other LB's?
- Does it sit as low / hand ride as high as your other LB's?
- Is there a difference in the checkering on the Recon vs your other LB's given the same spec lines per inch?
- Have you had any issues with the Recon? Does it shoot like the others? Can you sling shot it?

Good luck

I only own one Baer. I have no interest in a collection, but I would like me a Monolith Heavyweight, hard chromed or ion bonded with a nekkid slide. Pure awesomeness.

The frame on the recon does feel different the other baer I think he uses a caspain frame for the railed models it shoots very well but due to rarity of the busse/ Baer set I only have 200 through it. I know it does not any better than the standard premier model