• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

My disappointing review of my TR .308

If you look at the pic of the rear receiver bedding.

Look at the bolt handle inlet. You can clearly see that the bolt handle is hitting the stock when closed.....

My agency received the fax fliers that TR was sending out. We got all of the ones where they did the fear-mongering about the Remington Walker trigger after that bogus CNBC news report that had more holes in it than a sieve. When we looked at new sniper rifles, a little bit of research led to us rejecting any though of ever contracting with TR.

They must not be hiring gun smiths but child labor or something to produce that quality. I sure wouldn't want my resume to have TR on it if I was looking for a new job.

This all reminds me of the Todd Bailey years of HK clones. Special Weapons turned into Bobcat turned into Cohaire. Hadn't heard of him in a couple years. Maybe he changed his name to Rooney. Legal tactics, refusal to admit mistakes, and build quality are way too similar.

I bought a Tactical Rifles M40 .308 with 26" barrel & manners stock from the original owner. For some reason the guy had paid $5500.00, waited 2 years, then never even shot the rifle! I paid him $3500.00 for it, then added the Nightforce NXS 5.5x22 scope with MOAD reticle. Broke it in with the one shot one clean for first 10 shots as rec'd by the company, then followed rest of breakin procedure. Guess I got lucky, because the rifle is a tack driver and an amazing pleasure to shoot. It has the all weather finish done in flat dark earth and I have to say I love it. This must be an early gun, because it sounds like the company has been flushed straight down the toilet. I am one lucky SOB to have got a beautiful sniper's dream rifle at over $2000.00 below cost with no wait!!

I bought a Tactical Rifles M40 .308 with 26" barrel & manners stock from the original owner. For some reason the guy had paid $5500.00, waited 2 years, then never even shot the rifle! I paid him $3500.00 for it, then added the Nightforce NXS 5.5x22 scope with MOAD reticle. Broke it in with the one shot one clean for first 10 shots as rec'd by the company, then followed rest of breakin procedure. Guess I got lucky, because the rifle is a tack driver and an amazing pleasure to shoot. It has the all weather finish done in flat dark earth and I have to say I love it. This must be an early gun, because it sounds like the company has been flushed straight down the toilet. I am one lucky SOB to have got a beautiful sniper's dream rifle at over $2000.00 below cost with no wait!!

Do you have any pictures of the gun or the groups you have shot with it? If so we would love to see them.