• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

Anyone reading it would think “Geez if a cop only gets a 30 day suspension for an OUI what did this guy do to get terminated?”

Makes it seem like we were child molesters or wife beaters.

I find it interesting my old agency won’t even claim me as a former member but guys with real claims of misconduct and still working are still named to that agency.

One of my unvax comrades went to another department after he RESIGNED rather than get the shot and his record indicates he was terminated from his new department.

I’m an old dude with no fucks to give but for the kids that are with me in my redoubt this shit will follow them forever.

Some are in new agencies and when some Karen sees the were terminated for conduct unbecoming how far will their new HR go to keep them employed?

Good grief! This is so fucked up. Some shithead wants you to suffer for a long time for questioning them which must make you even more confident in your decision.

My son's dept was the opposite. They were not asked to get jabbed and only a small number did on their own will. Also from day 1 the chief said do not respond to any karen calls about mask enforcement and do not enforce any mask or gathering rules period.

Ima get that shirt.
I wish they were not so expensive but each order has to be considered a “custom” order by the vendor. They may set up and print one shirt or they may print five. It would be cheapest if we ordered 200 but than one of us eould have to sort sizes, ship and put money up front.

Dude helping us with them is good to go. His kid was fired from a Fed job for not jabbing and the business left MA due the state BS.

Only $5 of a shirt purchase goes to our GSG but I think the visual - anywhere in the country - is good to see and say “We are done! No more mandated shit for Me!”

Thank you for the support.

By the way got a lot of questions about the Pine Tree on the chest.

Apparently people are not familiar with the “Appeal to Heaven” revolutionary war flag.

Originally it was going to be a MA state seal but I am not enamored of wearing that symbol these days.

The Pine Tree flag is actually still an official MA flag. It is our state naval service ensign. Of course in 1973 they “secularized” it and removed the words “An Appeal to Heaven”

Can’t have God in MA

I think that print has immense meaning in our fight and peeps should know why it is there.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: On Sat, Oct 7, 2023 at 6:24 PM
Subject: Fwd: A WIN IN MASSACHUSETTS!!
To: <[email protected]>
Cc:
Dear Massachusetts Meeting Leaders:
I have mentioned many times that litigation is like watching paint dry. It’s a good thing that the paint dries slowly – because sometimes the long-drawn out process of litigation actually works in our favor.

Over a year ago, MAFA lawyer Patrick Daubert filed a lawsuit against the Nantucket Steamship Authority and other defendants in Massachusetts on behalf of eleven employees who were denied religious exemptions after the Massachusetts governor mandated COVID vaccines. They were then placed on unpaid suspension for failure to comply with the order.

The complaint asked for a preliminary injunction, which can be granted upon showing that the plaintiff “is likely to succeed on the merits, that he is likely to suffer irreparable harm in the absence of preliminary relief, that the balance of equities tips in his favor, and that an injunction is in the public interest.”

The court denied the preliminary injunction, and we appealed to the First Circuit Court of Appeals. While our appeal was under consideration, the First Circuit issued a ruling in a case in Maine (this was not our case) stating that if an institution accepts medical exemptions, religious exemptions must also be considered. Sometimes the slow process of watching the paint dry pays off!

Chief Judge Barron found that our attorney, on behalf of the plaintiffs, had demonstrated a “likelihood of success” and that the lower court’s ruling is in error. The case has been remanded back to the lower court for trial.

Persistence pays off. Good lawyering does work – Patrick Daubert is a rock star – this is not his first win for us - and the courts can be fair. I said from the beginning that the long, tedious and expensive process of using the courts to regain our rights and clarify vague laws was the way to solve this problem and to make sure that another COVID-type debacle cannot happen again.

Yay for our side!!

Pamela A. Popper
President, Wellness Forum Health
Co-author of the new explosive book:
COVID Operation: What Happened, Why it Happened and What’s Next
You can order it now!!
www.wellnessforumhealth.com
join our movement: www.makeamericansfreeagain.com
614 841 7700

What does this mean for you guys?
Just another crack in the wall.

These guys run the boats in the steamship authority that run back and forth to Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket. They like MSP are part of the Executive branch of govt subject to the mandate while the courts and legislative branches never had one.

When the mandate came out they requested an injunction of their exemption denials and the court basically said your case has no merit and no chance of proceeding - no injunction.

Those eleven were fired - I met a few.

The appeal found that based on a Maine case that determined if you can recognize medical exemptions you can recognize religious exemptions so their case does have merit and should go to trial. They have been kicked back into court.

Recent Supreme Court rulings make it pretty clear that requesting a religious exemption is protected and must be accommodated.

The 13 of us that were fired have an arbitration hearing this month. I think it will come out positive. The only question will be if they immediately surrender or they decide they need to save face and drag it out for months.

What the fucks is with this seemingly solid front suddenly starting to fall.

I know it ain’t because we decided to follow the Constitution..

Guessing a way to speed up Cloward and Priven.

luckily, the government just recently assured us that they never required or forced anyone to get the clotshots.
They are now suing companies that went along with the govt mandate.

I’m guessing those fines will be going to ACORN like laundering fronts.

What the fucks is with this seemingly solid front suddenly starting to fall.

I know it ain’t because we decided to follow the Constitution..

Guessing a way to speed up Cloward and Priven.
$$$$$$$$$$$$ and ambulance chasers ( I know that I misspelled lawyers. )
It'll be dragged out in the court system for years. A settlement may be reached when most people affected are dead or insignificant. The settlement will be a class action thing where the lawyers get paid and the victims get a gift certificate to the jelly of the month club. Example...Agent Orange, Camp Legeune

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
$$$$$$$$$$$$ and ambulance chasers ( I know that I misspelled lawyers. )
It'll be dragged out in the court system for years. A settlement may be reached when most people affected are dead or insignificant. The settlement will be a class action thing where the lawyers get paid and the victims get a gift certificate to the jelly of the month club. Example...Agent Orange, Camp Legeune
It's gonna be like Camp Lejeune water.

This will have an impact….

Hmmm...how about religious exemption for forced death jabs?

I asked this question back in June...seems I now have an answer.

My doctor still trying to (badger) me into the shots threatening recourse from health insurance company.

That sounds like it's illegal to me.
That is coercion and unethical/illegal. You can report him to the med board but they won't do anything because most of them think the same way.

Why would you keep going to that clown? I’d be finding a new doc if it was me.

Or, just do like me, just don't go to the doctor. I haven't been to a doctor in 10 years, maybe more.

a869041e-06fa-4bf1-b6a0-228794fb05e6_text.gif

Last edited:

Never mind!

Missed the 10/22 byline. Obviously tyrants defied the court.
Yeah, saw that it was last year too. It's no surprise NY/NYC gives zero fucks about the legal system, they make a mockery of it every single day as it is.

Have to say, I fully expect the same response from Mass as well.

Round two coming?

Treason may sound hyperbolic but there was good reason CDL licenses became the way they did after 911.

Selling a CDL to someone with bad intent and have them run a fuel tanker into an event would be no joke.

The beauty of this and proof of God….

When DHS initially arrested these guys almost two years ago they asked the local police to accompany them for uniform recognition. Out of the blue one of those people detailed to assist was one of my fellow Dishonorably Discharged. She was there as these guys were arrested and told of the investigation.

I’ve been waiting for this to break ever since….

Here is a link to the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic hearing on “Assessing America’s Vaccine Safety Systems.” It’s almost three hours long. It starts at about 17 minutes. I haven't had time to watch it all yet.

What bothers me is that the committee chairman acts as though the Covid shot is safe and effective. IMHO, he's starting the hearing with an unproven and debatable premise.

IMHO he and the ranking member are more concerned with restoring public confidence in vaccines. That's all well and good assuming that the vaccines are, indeed, safe. Call me skeptical.

Reactions: XP1K