• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

Stooopidity seems the norm. The failure to think of the repercussions beyond the first stage is very telling. Playing chess should be mandatory.
I believe that these elected servants don't understand just that. That they are servants and not the tyrant dictator that they are.
They aren’t servants and they know it. There is and never has been public servants in any gov position. It’s another lie to fool the masses into submitting to a benevolent gov’t that has never existed. If the little lies stop working for a second, the guns get drawn (covid and fake elections).

Reactions: gigamortis
This will hopefully be taught in schools as the years of stupidity. I hope they can sue the fuckers to oblivion.
But yet you contradict yourself in another post saying the jabs haven't caused an excess in deaths.......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc

Last edited:
I said massive amounts....can you read?
So in the other post where I pointed out he has ordered 450 child coffins in 8 months, when in the previous years has only ever ordered 50-60 isn't massive......🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

And that's just kids and one mortician.....but yeah gotta love that kool aid. Keep drinking it there son......

Doc

So in the other post where I pointed out he has ordered 450 child coffins in 8 months, when in the previous years has only ever ordered 50-60 isn't massive......🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

And that's just kids and one mortician.....but yeah gotta love that kool aid. Keep drinking it there son......

Doc

And these were attributed to vaccination complications?

Well since we all know COVID didn't affect children hardly at all....then the only other massive change was the shots.....so yeah I'll go with the shots causing it......

Doc

And that's the only other variable?

We are talking general morbidity rates. If there is a sharp increase there IS a cause. The sample size is tens of millions. The numbers of variables and factors are beyond reason UNLESS, you can find something among the deceased that they all had in common.

In order to confirm a hypothesis you must look at all the children who died, the causes, and then cross check that with how many are vaccinated. Guess who has no interest in doing that? Guess who will remain in complete denial till the CDC admits they pushed dangerous vaccines out of fear and greed?

We are talking general morbidity rates. If there is a sharp increase there IS a cause. The sample size is tens of millions. The numbers of variables and factors are beyond reason UNLESS, you can find something among the deceased that they all had in common.

In order to confirm a hypothesis you must look at all the children who died, the causes, and then cross check that with how many are vaccinated. Guess who has no interest in doing that? Guess who will remain in complete denial till the CDC admits they pushed dangerous vaccines out of fear and greed?
And this is LITERALLY the only reason CDC has for existing, to investigate unusual and large spikes in child mortality and related shit.

Yup, until that is done we are making assumptions. They could be right or wrong but without data to support the claim it is meaningless.

Yup, until that is done we are making assumptions. They could be right or wrong but without data to support the claim it is meaningless.
I cannot believe you actually typed that. You are the same as the people in the 1400s who believed the earth was flat. You will believe literally anything you are told as long as it is by someone you perceive has authority. It does not matter how often you are lied to. What matters is authority. You are an authoritarian, but the sheep kind, not the leader kind.

I cannot believe you actually typed that. You are the same as the people in the 1400s who believed the earth was flat. You will believe literally anything you are told as long as it is by someone you perceive has authority. It does not matter how often you are lied to. What matters is authority. You are an authoritarian, but the sheep kind, not the leader kind.

Because I said claims without data are fruitless? Yikes, hope you don't work in a scientific field.

If only we had a government program that was dedicated to investigating such things.......
FDA was our first alphabet agency created by Teddy Roosevelt in response to the “feels” created by Communist Upton Sinclair book The Jungle.

Look what grows from governing by feels instead of rational thought.

I learned that fact in high school when I read The Jungle.

How much you want to bet kids don’t learn that now a days?

Stooopidity seems the norm. The failure to think of the repercussions beyond the first stage is very telling. Playing chess should be mandatory.
I believe that these elected servants don't understand just that. That they are servants and not the tyrant dictator that they are.
That would be “capricious”.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
I'm pretty sure he is a cuck also, who let's other guys bang his wife too......they always seem to have the same type personality........

Doc

Because I said claims without data are fruitless? Yikes, hope you don't work in a scientific field.
On what basis do you hold your views of the MRNA shot? Actual science, or what you are told is "Science" by Anthony Faucci, (who IS "science"). So far the CDC and Fiser have decided not to share ANY of their "science" with the public. If your results are not publishable and repeatable it isn't science. For fucktards like you a consensus is "science". I am 100% certain that you are a global warming acolyte as well. These things don't travel on their own. Great faith like yours doesn't exist in a vacuum.

On what basis do you hold your views of the MRNA shot? Actual science, or what you are told is "Science" by Anthony Faucci, (who IS "science"). So far the CDC and Fiser have decided not to share ANY of their "science" with the public. If your results are not publishable and repeatable it isn't science. For fucktards like you a consensus is "science". I am 100% certain that you are a global warming acolyte as well. These things don't travel on their own. Great faith like yours doesn't exist in a vacuum.

Ah fucktards like me 😄 🤣 😂. Results do not have to be publishable to be science (exactly how I now you know nothing about science). Also, believing that the globe is warming does not mean you believe it is due to man made causes.....another point in which you know nothing.

Climate change is real and cyclical, believing man is the cause is hilariously stupid.

It is blatantly obvious why so many on here are laughed at outside of the echo chamber.

Ah fucktards like me 😄 🤣 😂. Results do not have to be publishable to be science (exactly how I now you know nothing about science). Also, believing that the globe is warming does not mean you believe it is due to man made causes.....another point in which you know nothing.

Climate change is real and cyclical, believing man is the cause is hilariously stupid.

It is blatantly obvious why so many on here are laughed at outside of the echo chamber.
“Groupthink”.

Say it. I know you can……….😂😂😂

I am not a scientist, but virtually all of my post-secondary education was in chemistry and biology. I decided I did not want to go to medical school and joined the military. It most certainly does have to be published. "Secret science" is not science but rather scam artistry. Not only the results of experiments must be published, but methods and protocols as well. It isn't "science" unless it is repeatable by other scientists under the same circumstances (see cold fusion). Science builds on itself, and when it loops off in a non-science direction, like this vaccine or climate change it is no longer science, but rather politics and religion. Science doesn't require any faith or belief. You cannot just be given the answers and believe it and think you know what you're talking about. The only people who claim science it's so esoteric it can't be shared with or understood by the public are charlatans who do not deserve the moniker of "scientist".

So, you're a Climate Change Denier, but a vax warrior of science?

Sweet Jesus, where did I say anything about being pro covid-19 vax? If I believed Covid 19 were a serious threat to my health (it's not) or the vaccine displayed a plausible efficacy then I would have gotten the shot. Also, the vaccine would have had to gone through the proper FDA protocols. It is the same reason I don't get a flu shot (Flu isn't dangerous for me).

You guys take one thing and run a mile with it instead of reading what is actually typed.

I am not a scientist, but virtually all of my post-secondary education was in chemistry and biology. I decided I did not want to go to medical school and joined the military. It most certainly does have to be published. "Secret science" is not science but rather scam artistry. Not only the results of experiments must be published, but methods and protocols as well. It isn't "science" unless it is repeatable by other scientists under the same circumstances (see cold fusion). Science builds on itself, and when it loops off in a non-science direction, like this vaccine or climate change it is no longer science, but rather politics and religion. Science doesn't require any faith or belief. You cannot just be given the answers and believe it and think you know what you're talking about. The only people who claim science it's so esoteric it can't be shared with or understood by the public are charlatans who do not deserve the moniker of "scientist".

Wrong, it does not have to be published. There are scientific studies done everyday in industry that are not "published". They do need to be reproducible and repeatable (they are different) and they do need to be reviewed independently but that is different than a published study.

Running NMR, ICP-MS and WD-XRF for a stability study on a product, Gage R&R study on a new instrument for validation etc. These are all scientific studies conducted in industry. Are they published? No, do they get reviewed by interested parties, yes. Interested parties being internally (other scientists at the company) and externally (customers, companies purchasing).

I am a scientist and there is the difference.

#metoo PMSkolola is a scientist too. Just a stupid one.

It is correct though, everywhere I go I hear moderates talking about dumb the Snipershide is. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I swear pissedofwallaby is like the solvent trap registration guy. Says something then spends the next 30 posts claiming that not what it said. And blames everyone else for reading it wrong.

FYI: If 20 people miss read your post, they are probably not the retards.

Last edited:
#metoo PMSkolola is a scientist too. Just a stupid one.

It is correct though, everywhere I go I hear moderates talking about dumb the Snipershide is. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I swear pissedofwallaby is like the solvent trap registration guy. Says something then spends the next 30 posts claiming that not what it said. And blames everyone else for reading it wrong.

FYI: If 20 people miss read your post, they are probably not the retards.

Hey look it's the liar.

Wrong, it does not have to be published. There are scientific studies done everyday in industry that are not "published". They do need to be reproducible and repeatable (they are different) and they do need to be reviewed independently but that is different than a published study.

Running NMR, ICP-MS and WD-XRF for a stability study on a product, Gage R&R study on a new instrument for validation etc. These are all scientific studies conducted in industry. Are they published? No, do they get reviewed by interested parties, yes. Interested parties being internally (other scientists at the company) and externally (customers, companies purchasing).

You know what I find to be hilarious about this pissing match that you are engaged in ?

It is the fact that you find all of your information on the internet. In fairness, the information that your "debators" have presented to counter your points, also come from the internet.

So, in reality, both parties (you and your "debators") are arguing, based on information that pretty obviously comes from biased sources. You can argue that your opposition has "information that comes from a "biased" standpoint, but in reality, the same is true of you/your information.

So, having said all of the above, you can argue your points, but it is based on "information" that comes from sources that are trying to further a particular agenda. You are welcome to levy the same, but opposite accusation, and you "might" not be wrong.

At the end of the day, it seems REALLY silly to be continually arguing points that are designed to be nothing more than divisive.

I'd caution everyone that the information provided by the MSM/Internet is primarily designed/intended to influence people into accepting a particular agenda. Think for yourself. Don't let others tell you what to think.

You know what I find to be hilarious about this pissing match that you are engaged in ?

It is the fact that you find all of your information on the internet. In fairness, the information that your "debators" have presented to counter your points, also come from the internet.

So, in reality, both parties (you and your "debators") are arguing, based on information that pretty obviously comes from biased sources. You can argue that your opposition has "information that comes from a "biased" standpoint, but in reality, the same is true of you/your information.

So, having said all of the above, you can argue your points, but it is based on "information" that comes from sources that are trying to further a particular agenda. You are welcome to levy the same, but opposite accusation, and you "might" not be wrong.

At the end of the day, it seems REALLY silly to be continually arguing points that are designed to be nothing more than divisive.

I'd caution everyone that the information provided by the MSM/Internet is primarily designed/intended to influence people into accepting a particular agenda. Think for yourself. Don't let others tell you what to think.

The discussion with Fig is from personal knowledge. Correct on the other points.

so decided to go back to work, for another healthcare company (was recruited by a former boss) and while they did ask for clotshot status, they don't require them, or any testing to go into the office. thank goodness, cause i might have had to decline to be part of the charade.

so decided to go back to work, for another healthcare company (was recruited by a former boss) and while they did ask for clotshot status, they don't require them, or any testing to go into the office. thank goodness, cause i might have had to decline to be part of the charade.
I hope they are aware that your day is dedicated to providing us solid news…..

The video in this article is disturbing. I don’t want to violate the TIS on this forum by discussing religion. However I feel I would be remiss in not providing this information. And all of us probably want ALL available information when making decisions.

So the reader may take it or leave it with this information.

There would have been a time when I might have dismissed the information here but since so many of the leaders in government have all the earmarks of embracing evil I cannot ignore this.

You are not suggesting that we "follow the scyance" are you? One of the biggest lessons to the peons over the last two years is that "scientists" are for sale just like anyone else. And, in the end, science is, at best, just our understanding of things today... Forgive me if I don't genuflect.

cigsci.jpg

Reactions: Longshot231
The video in this article is disturbing. I don’t want to violate the TIS on this forum by discussing religion. However I feel I would be remiss in not providing this information. And all of us probably want ALL available information when making decisions.

There would have been a time when I might have dismissed the information here but since so many of the leaders in government have all the earmarks of embracing evil I cannot ignore this.

As much as I believe in the fact that this is all the original conflict that has raged on this planet for millenia, and as much as I believe that demonic possession is literally everywhere. These videos seem contrived.
I dont need a demon to tell me all the things I heard in these videos are true. I knew these things before I watched the video.

Here is why it is contrived, and actually does nothing for the edification of the Church( not a church, but the Church of those bought by the blood of Christ):

As to the guy asking questions of the demon.
All those questions already have an answer, in the words of Christ, " it is written".
As to actual demon posession, its not a time to toy with it, and play 20 questions, if you are casting out a demon you better get cracking. Its not like the Excorcist, its more like Fallen. You don't play around with them. Its quite dangerous. "It is written".

As much as I believe in the fact that this is all the original conflict that has raged on this planet for millenia, and as much as I believe that demonic possession is literally everywhere. These videos seem contrived.
I dont need a demon to tell me all the things I heard in these videos are true. I knew these things before I watched the video.

Here is why it is contrived, and actually does nothing for the edification of the Church( not a church, but the Church of those bought by the blood of Christ):

As to the guy asking questions of the demon.
All those questions already have an answer, in the words of Christ, " it is written".
As to actual demon posession, its not a time to toy with it, and play 20 questions, if you are casting out a demon you better get cracking. Its not like the Excorcist, its more like Fallen. You don't play around with them. Its quite dangerous. "It is written".

Well stated but like I said in my posting I felt that I would be remiss if I didn't share it. I also have more questions about the source of the video and if anyone can enlighten us, then I'm all for it.

I also believe that certain drugs will open a spiritual doorway that should never be opened. Given that Fauci, Gates and some others are the embodiment of evil, it doesn't surprise me that the shot might be meant to kill, and possibly aid in the destruction of a person's soul.

NOTE: I'm not saying that everyone who gets the shot or has received the shot will be possessed or die or have sold their soul to the devil. IMHO the shot is poison. The entire premise of presenting this information is to make sure everyone has all the information.

As for me, I'm not getting the shot. That's final.

You are not suggesting that we "follow the scyance" are you? One of the biggest lessons to the peons over the last two years is that "scientists" are for sale just like anyone else. And, in the end, science is, at best, just our understanding of things today... Forgive me if I don't genuflect.

View attachment 7992296

No, definitely trust the people that put a magnet to their injection site bahaha.

No shit, scientists are not holier than thou. Some have agendas, cave to greed ect but it does not mean every scientist is that way. As long as a human is involved then the capacity for evil is there.

Some scientists are great and others push an agenda, fabricate data ect. That is why being able to critically think is so important. It helps diagnose the bullshit...like human induced climate change.

Reactions: WaltHer

Seriously?

Military people who either lost their jobs due to the jab or had side effects may want to consider contacting Mr. Renz; many of the plaintiffs that he is representing are anonymous. (Suit is about not having access to the only approved vaccine and not being informed of side effects DOD knew about.)

Reactions: Longshot231