• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

Must be the water in Massachusetts….

1673569592676.png

Love seeing the words “arbitrary and capricious”.

Two years too late. I am sure that it was timed perfectly

Love seeing the words “arbitrary and capricious”.

I bet if Trump had pushed some mandatory bullshit the courts would have had an injunction in less than 48 hours.
Yep, and all the people it effected won't matter next election, because they'll all be gone...dead from the vax or got smart and left the state.
All four branches are corrupt

Fox News Senior Vice President of News & Politics Alan Komissaroff died on Friday after suffering a heart attack at his home earlier this month. He was 47 years old.
"This is an extremely difficult day for all of us who worked closely with Alan, and we are completely heartbroken," FOX News Media CEO Suzanne Scott and FOX News Media President Jay Wallace wrote in a memo to colleagues.

Reactions: Tokay444
Fox News Senior Vice President of News & Politics Alan Komissaroff died on Friday after suffering a heart attack at his home earlier this month. He was 47 years old.
"This is an extremely difficult day for all of us who worked closely with Alan, and we are completely heartbroken," FOX News Media CEO Suzanne Scott and FOX News Media President Jay Wallace wrote in a memo to colleagues.

Wonder if Fox will do an "expose" on the Vax now but "they" are part of the problem

Wearing a mask in public or in your car alone basically illustrates to the world you have a mental disease.
That disease is called "fucking retardism"!!! It happens to people injected with experimental drugs!

It was as God willed it to be. In the end it was the greatest gift. I don't think you got the message in an attempt to say something. Perhaps you should find another way. This is the typical WWJD.
I agree to a point. God did will it for the execution of His Son, our savior.

However I believe that the message the posting was trying to convey was that everyone who participated in the crucifixion of Christ all had their reasons. Everyone forcing the Covid shot on us also have their reasons.

All of those reasons are valid in the minds of the participants. Yet when balanced against everything else, those reasons are twisted logic on an evil level.

The method used in conveying the message is using an exaggerated example to get the point across.

It’s like using a picture of the Titanic sinking but labeling it, “vaccination success.”

With that said it’s a good way to get the point across.

I think you may have missed it. Each one of those people had the ability to say no. Would someone else step up and do it? Absolutely.
You are saying that God made them do it.
It was as God willed it to be. In the end it was the greatest gift. I don't think you got the message in an attempt to say something. Perhaps you should find another way. This is the typical WWJD.
Either there's free will or there is not. One supports your beliefs and the other doesn't. Or do we get to have a discussion on Calvinism?

I think you may have missed it. Each one of those people had the ability to say no. Would someone else step up and do it? Absolutely.
You are saying that God made them do it.

Either there's free will or there is not. One supports your beliefs and the other doesn't. Or do we get to have a discussion on Calvinism?
Does God have a plan?

Let's Gooooooo!

Compulsory or voluntary?
Does God have a plan?

Let's Gooooooo!
Is it a plan, compulsory? Or does he know what choices you will make, voluntary?

A movie script is written. The actors are allowed to adlib or they are not.
Do you believe that you are destined to spend eternity in hell by the one that says he loves you? Or do you believe that the script is written and the writer already knows which part you are going to adlib? Which is pretty difficult for the brain to comprehend. Hence... Faith

Probably should be moved to a different thread.

Compulsory or voluntary?

Is it a plan, compulsory? Or does he know what choices you will make, voluntary?

A movie script is written. The actors are allowed to adlib or they are not.
Do you believe that you are destined to spend eternity in hell by the one that says he loves you? Or do you believe that the script is written and the writer already knows which part you are going to adlib? Which is pretty difficult for the brain to comprehend. Hence... Faith

Probably should be moved to a different thread.
Faith. Exactly. And a different thread for sure, but it doesn't matter. We both are saying the same thing only differently.

I still think the WWJD justification for anything is stupid/misguided/disingenuous, but that's just me.

The picture was not asking what Jesus would do. It was depicting the excuses of those that carried out the plan.
Faith. Exactly. And a different thread for sure, but it doesn't matter. We both are saying the same thing only differently.

I still think the WWJD justification for anything is stupid/misguided/disingenuous, but that's just me.

The picture was not asking what Jesus would do. It was depicting the excuses of those that carried out the plan.
Duh!

The picture left out the ones where they wanted to do it, BTW.

Let's include everybody, including those who stood by. Or the real source, Judas who betrayed him for silver. The allegories are endless. It's stupid.

You like it, I don't. End of discussion.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
In the eyes of a statist, if something is done in the name of government it is therefore good or at least acceptable. Atrocities committed by men following orders are justified. It’s twisted logic used by men who don’t value freedom or the individual although they may “think” they do. Those in power appreciate this and couldn’t be in power without.

In the eyes of a statist, if something is done in the name of government it is therefore good or at least acceptable. Atrocities committed by men following orders are justified. It’s twisted logic used by men who don’t value freedom or the individual although they may “think” they do. Those in power appreciate this and couldn’t be in power without.
ultimately...the problem lies with those in power. Human nature being what it is.

ultimately...the problem lies with those in power. Human nature being what it is.
Too many play the blame game. I didn't do nothing, it's not my fault, it's his/her/theirs, it's the Boomers, etc.

Some like to point out that they themselves did or didn't do this or that, so it gives them some "high ground" or fig leaf regarding those who did less or nothing. It's a tar baby any way you look at it. We are the problem, each and every one of us, let this happen and continue to happen.

Meanwhile we quarrel among ourselves, whoopee.

Too many play the blame game. I didn't do nothing, it's not my fault, it's his/her/theirs, it's the Boomers, etc.

Some like to point out that they themselves did or didn't do this or that, so it gives them some "high ground" or fig leaf regarding those who did less or nothing. It's a tar baby any way you look at it. We are the problem, each and every one of us, let this happen and continue to happen.

We that opted out, remember clearly how we were treated by those who drank the coolaid. They will do it again in a heartbeat. Being divided from them is a question of survival. If that’s you, sleep in the bed you made.

it comes down to "living your values..." too many are inconsistent at best, hypocritical at worst. Amazing how we rationalize our actions.

Reactions: 264pr and 37L1
And for the record...Not blaming anyone. To recognize a mistake, stand up and be accountable, then fix it. Make sure the same mistake never happens again...well therein lies the problem. The mandates didn't work, masking didn't work. Those who still defend it...well...at the very least they chose sides.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
And for the record...Not blaming anyone. To recognize a mistake, stand up and be accountable, then fix it. Make sure the same mistake never happens again...well therein lies the problem. The mandates didn't work, masking didn't work. Those who still defend it...well...at the very least they chose sides.
None of that stuff was a mistake. People need to understand what kind of people are in power and stop giving them and the people they directly control by paycheck the benefit if a doubt. There is evil in the world and this evil runs everything via lies, deception, and violence. Most of it deemed “legal” considering they make the laws and dictate how and when they are enforced. If this covid shit, blatantly fake elections, mass censorship, jan 6th farce, and russian narrative hasn’t opened a man’s eyes, he is brainwashed beyond help. He is permanently mindfucked.

None of that stuff was a mistake. People need to understand what kind of people are in power and stop giving them and the people they directly control by paycheck the benefit if a doubt. There is evil in the world and this evil runs everything via lies, deception, and violence. Most of it deemed “legal” considering they make the laws and dictate how and when they are enforced. If this covid shit, blatantly fake elections, mass censorship, jan 6th farce, and russian narrative hasn’t opened a man’s eyes, he is brainwashed beyond help. He is permanently mindfucked.

Fired late yesterday……

Announced today….