• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH.

Wait until the very last day before doing anything. On the signature line of anything you ultimately have to sign even though you do not want to, print in bold letters "Under Duress of Termination" before and after your signature.

If they require you to sign it differently, tell them this is how you will sign their document. If it's not acceptable, then you need to make a choice. Basically they are trying to prove that you VOLUNTARILY signed a document, you're just making it clear on the document it's under threat of termination. Which is clearly true.

If you are a one party state, you can record the entire engagement on a small digital recorder.

Ask for a copy of the unsigned document to take home and review, most will start back peddling right away

Last edited:
had a dept meeting (teams) yesterday and they talked about the current guidelines (staff at hospitals or clinics that require if for their staff will have to get the clotshot).
i was very close to asking them "who decided that somebody has to take it against their will or be fired? i want the names of the people making healthcare decisions for other people they have never even met."

but decided i needed to keep my job a while longer. i work in healthcare.

had a dept meeting (teams) yesterday and they talked about the current guidelines (staff at hospitals or clinics that require if for their staff will have to get the clotshot).
i was very close to asking them "who decided that somebody has to take it against their will or be fired? i want the names of the people making healthcare decisions for other people they have never even met."

but decided i needed to keep my job a while longer. i work in healthcare.

Doesn’t teams have a record option?

Doesn’t teams have a record option?
probably, but the policies are posted online and emails to everyone by the CEO pretty often or as they change.
i work primarily from home and am not patient facing, so there is little to no justification for them requiring me to get it.
other than "requiring" me to tell them my vaccination status, they have not demanded anything from me.

Wife works at local hospital Intensive Care floor, been a RN for 45 years. Cared for and seen a lot of "covid" patients since this started. We've all had Covid, flu symptoms and no big deal. Now we're loaded with natural antibodies and don't need the experimental jab. Hospital now says Vaccination Mandated by October 31st, her last day of employment is October 30th with a well deserved retirement. No other comment needed other than don't get the vaccination and don't trust them that are pushing it.

Topstrap

What is ultimately driving this? The pharmaceutical industry has produced 9 new billionaires subsequent to the 'pandemic'. 6 of them are associated with Moderna.

Imagine the tight spot you guys will be in once you realize that your conformity sealed the fate of your children’s future and you did it for a god damn pension. If you won’t fight to protect your own family from the marxist grip then how can you be counted on to protect America?

Have you guys even considered the possibility of standing with your men and facing the domestic enemy head on and say “fuck you”? They can’t arrest half the military considering your numbers plus the civilians that rally beside you while you are upholding your oath.

Imagine had you guys refused to wear a mask. This thread wouldn’t exist and Trump would be your President. What’s next?

Resist Everything.
This.

End of story.

Hit the road if you don't like it. Ain't no one owed a job in this country. I quit a number of jobs in my career due to excessive bullschitt and bad management. I applaud your freedom of choice...
You are truly a retard....

Look at these two pics
..if you cant understand what I'm saying you are truly ignorant.

Wait, I'll spell it out for you.

Coercion is illegal.

Doc
1630244884066.jpeg
1630108764422.png

To have your LAWYER review.

I don’t like to say that, most folks don’t have a firm on retainer, most know this, so when someone says “my lawyer” lots of folks roll their eyes.

It’s like a tuff guys tries to be tuff, yeah yeah, seen that before
The one you get concerned with is the guy who’s obviously not having your shit, but showing no emotion and still being polite even while he’s not having said shit.

Typical liberal, when they cant back up their statement, call the other names and runaway....

11 years and 95 comments.

Fuck you you stupid ass boot licker. I'm so tired of you asshats joining just to cause trouble. Get the fuck out of here and go suck start a shotgun.

Doc

Other than that, how was the discourse between you two.

Typical liberal, when they cant back up their statement, call the other names and runaway....

11 years and 95 comments.

Fuck you you stupid ass boot licker. I'm so tired of you asshats joining just to cause trouble. Get the fuck out of here and go suck start a shotgun.

Doc

Tell us how you really feel.....

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642 and Doc68
Doc really feels like he's owed a living, and he'll sue to get it.
I guess you dont get it either...its so sad to see a grown up not get it. My kids understand what's going on and you cant.

But again you are just like the guy I originally quoted and have joined to create BS that we dont want or need here on the forum.

I see your posts and all they are is inflammatory

You seriously cant be this dumb

Isnt there some boots to be licked somewhere....maybe you guys lick each others boot. Also you can take the same advice I gave the other guy so we can get on to posting better nudes and such.

Doc
1630281486109.png
1630108764422.png

Last edited:
Scariest part of all of this is the not knowing.

Family member of mine, sole provider for his family of 5, pilot for the wealthy. Highly likely that once states/countries mandate the vax he will either have to get it or be fired. There is zero chance he will find another job like he has now, it’s a job most would kill for with a high income.

his debate is, do I roll over and take it for the sake of my job, family, home, land, etc or hope I can find work somewhere else and most likely take a giant pay cut and loose everything he has.

flip side of it is, if this shot causes major health issues down the road was it worth it, or do you roll the dice and hope they are safe.

rock and hard place I would hate to be in. Glad I’m self employed.

fuck all these evil people forcing people to make decisions like this. FUCKING. EVIL.

Family member of mine, sole provider for his family of 5, pilot for the wealthy. Highly likely that once states/countries mandate the vax he will either have to get it or be fired. There is zero chance he will find another job like he has now, it’s a job most would kill for with a high income.

his debate is, do I roll over and take it for the sake of my job, family, home, land, etc or hope I can find work somewhere else and most likely take a giant pay cut and loose everything he has.

flip side of it is, if this shot causes major health issues down the road was it worth it, or do you roll the dice and hope they are safe.

fuck all these evil people forcing people to make decisions like this. FUCKING. EVIL.
Would definitely be exploring other job opportunities now, while he has options.

Never get tunnel vision.

Reactions: Loner

Would definitely be exploring other job opportunities now, while he has options.

Never get tunnel vision.

You want a pilot flying you that is so determined to live he is refusing a vaccine that might kill him and taking his chances with less than 1% risks......or do you want a guy that says hold my beer watch this?

Guess there is a flip side to that but thats the vision Im going with.

Reactions: camocorvette
You want a pilot flying you that is so determined to live he is refusing a vaccine that might kill him and taking his chances with less than 1% risks......or do you want a guy that says hold my beer watch this?

Guess there is a flip side to that but thats the vision Im going with.
1630351430029.jpeg

How many jabs until autopilot?

The answer is simple. Losing a job pales in comparison to losing your freedom and the potential of a healthy life.

There's no reason for such a high risk decision to prevent such a low risk consequence. There have been plagues MUCH worse in times with LESS technology and yet this planet holds just under 8 BILLION people....and growing despite a "global pandemic".

All those claiming that those who don't want it must get it, because it's the right thing to do for the common good, don't really care about the common good. If they did, they wouldn't be forcing others to do something they don't want.

I'm not looking to get COVID, but if I do, I'm not looking to blame anyone who may have passed it to me. If I do get it, let come what may. I'd rather go out on my feet than to live on my knees.

Have you ever wondered why people trample other people trying to get Chinese junk on black Friday? It's conditioning. Years and years of conditioning. What's another word for that? Brain washing, yeah that's it, Brainwashed.
Brainwashed to believe that if I have this car, house, watch, clothes, certain school for my kids and yes, even the toothpaste I use it'll bring happiness. When mostly it brings stress and loss of time to keep up with the Jones'.
Now we are having the great debate. I have given up so much and worked so hard to get my status in life. Am I willing to give in to keep it? Do I die every day knowing that I bent a knee for _______. (Fill in the blank)
Many here have posted multiple times.... Muh pension, muh paycheck. Well now is the put up or shut up time.
Someone else recently posted that the train car has taken the form of a shot and a mask. I have given that some thought. A year ago they were talking about vax papers and needing them to buy, sell and basically live. It was nixed as bullshit and never happen here. Well, you better look around. It's here!! Wait until it's digital and they can cancel you with a click.
The time for shooting in the face is upon us.
ERRJQoU8.png

D2D1ADB3-9B4E-4AC9-93A9-D83E3A584DB6.jpeg

The news channels for days now have been making ne sick.

The huge push to shove the narative of unvaxed filling the hospitals.

Totaly ignoring the sick once and twice vaxed that are there.

And nobody keeping score for the naturally immune option like me.
Been sick, got over it with no help from any fucking doctor or other government healthcare duch bag.

It's the worst lie ever.

I am glad I'm not working today. However I could get caught up in this craziness too. Health insurance companies could mandate everyone will need the jab in order to qualify for health insurance.

If "they" want you to have the jab, there's no amount of pressure they can't put on each and every one of us.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
This is the way they are mandating vaccines... when they really should not be able to.

To my weak ass Union......

We currently seem to be without a Union.

A Union's strength is based on a common message and effort. In the void of union messaging and under the duress of the mandate members are being forced to make individual decisions.

Members are upset with the Union for not providing direction in this matter, which for many is the most pressing they have faced in their careers. *** is only hypothetical, this mandate is a freight train barreling straight at them.

Making individual decisions is not wrong, its all I ask for. Its exactly as the Country's founding documents specify. Our Declaration of Independence and Constitution stress "the Individual" over "the community".

I recognize there is valid precedence when a mandate can be applied for the health of the community. That is the precedence we are told that this mandate is based on but there is no equivalency. Mandating a small pox vaccine was in response to a 30% mortality rate and severe scarring or severe health effects for survivors of the disease. The vaccine worked so well that small pox was eradicated from the human population by 1980. Polio, measles etc. indicate similar health significance but most importantly an efficacy of those vaccines.

That is not this vaccine.

The mortality of CV19 has been shown to be less than 1% and reports are of a breakthrough rate greater than 50%. Assuming general good health individual risks are limited. If the vaccine were effective than there would be no argument that "My vaccine is not working because YOU have not been vaccinated". This has never been the case with the specific vaccines that are being used as examples to push this mandate. If the mortality and efficacy of those example vaccines do not match than this mandate should not use them as their legal basis.

This mandate also appears to be driven by the FDA approval. FDA approval comes with a historical understanding that the manufacturer assumes certain liabilities on approval. The approved drug apparently does not have those historical liability protections for those that get it. The current mandate does not specify that workers get the approved vaccine and that they will benefit from the historical liability protections should they have a reaction. It is not known if the approved vaccine is even available in quantity to service the ***.

**** should question through the lawyers if the employees are covered under the historical understanding of FDA approval and liability. It may help people that are vaccine hesitant to know that should they be injured the manufacturer or party responsible for the mandate assumes liability for their injury.

**** should communicate that if employees choose to get the vaccine, they may want to take ONLY the FDA approved product BY NAME and note that they have done so under duress and with the understanding that as an FDA approved product the manufacturer or the party responsible for the mandate assumes responsibility for any injury or harm to the member.

Again, no messaging or help is coming from ****.

Meetings are planned for weeks later but employees only know that they have to have the shots and it being a two week process they must start sooner rather than later to meet the proposed date of mandate.

Pass this on....thinking my dues for 16 years may have been better going to ***** but rumor has it they may have bigger problems coming and their protests in regards to this may be beneficial to future aims of the Executive.

There has to be trained lawyers that can make a better fight on this than me.

Last edited:
Good news, bad news, new strain is vax resistant:

We got anybody coming in from Colombia or Ecuador?

(Good Mus or bad Mus. . . )

Good news, bad news, new strain is vax resistant:

We got anybody coming in from Colombia or Ecuador?

(Good Mus or bad Mus. . . )

As far as I am concerned we have traded the old flu for the new flu.

Isnt that the statistics we are lead to believe? Flu no longer exists.

Make three fake ass vaccines each year in hopes that one will actually work against whatever the covid flavor of the year is and carry on.

Anyone that wants to take the "guess" vaccine can do so while we all carry on and go about business.

Of course that is not the concern of this current agenda though.

If it were what I wrote above would be happening.

As far as I am concerned we have traded the old flu for the new flu.

Isnt that the statistics we are lead to believe? Flu no longer exists.

Make three fake ass vaccines each year in hopes that one will actually work against whatever the covid flavor of the year is and carry on.

Anyone that wants to take the "guess" vaccine can do so while we all carry on and go about business.

Of course that is not the concern of this current agenda though.

If it were what I wrote above would be happening.
And….the vax version that fought alpha and beta versions is no longer valid. Plus, your MRna is now all fucked up and there is no going back to the way it was before.

stunningly brilliant…..

Someone mentioned CONmirty vaccine is approved. Not sure of the spelling so I made it up. Pfizer isn't getting theirs approved, and the are backing the Conmirty version.....
Its not different.
It'll be available soon as soon a Pfizer gets their label machine retooled. The Conformity version is Pfizer, Pfizer is Cornfirmary.
And its not approved anyway, its still covered by EUA.
The links to all this are floating around here somewhere.
Its the same old poison with a shiny new label.

Someone mentioned CONmirty vaccine is approved. Not sure of the spelling so I made it up. Pfizer isn't getting theirs approved, and the are backing the Conmirty version.....
Its not different.
It'll be available soon as soon a Pfizer gets their label machine retooled. The Conformity version is Pfizer, Pfizer is Cornfirmary.

I found the marketing material with correct spelling, I'll post it below.

biden_comir.png

Its not different.

All you need to know with the obvious not stated.....

Its a rubber stamp to avoid Nuremburg Laws with no protections for those taking it.

Of course my even referencing the Nuremburg Laws and being mandated to take an EAU vaccine would put me in Alex Jones category......his stock has been rising though.

To my weak ass Union......

We currently seem to be without a Union.

A Union's strength is based on a common message and effort. In the void of union messaging and under the duress of the mandate members are being forced to make individual decisions.

Members are upset with the Union for not providing direction in this matter, which for many is the most pressing they have faced in their careers. *** is only hypothetical, this mandate is a freight train barreling straight at them.

Making individual decisions is not wrong, its all I ask for. Its exactly as the Country's founding documents specify. Our Declaration of Independence and Constitution stress "the Individual" over "the community".

I recognize there is valid precedence when a mandate can be applied for the health of the community. That is the precedence we are told that this mandate is based on but there is no equivalency. Mandating a small pox vaccine was in response to a 30% mortality rate and severe scarring or severe health effects for survivors of the disease. The vaccine worked so well that small pox was eradicated from the human population by 1980. Polio, measles etc. indicate similar health significance but most importantly an efficacy of those vaccines.

That is not this vaccine.

The mortality of CV19 has been shown to be less than 1% and reports are of a breakthrough rate greater than 50%. Assuming general good health individual risks are limited. If the vaccine were effective than there would be no argument that "My vaccine is not working because YOU have not been vaccinated". This has never been the case with the specific vaccines that are being used as examples to push this mandate. If the mortality and efficacy of those example vaccines do not match than this mandate should not use them as their legal basis.

This mandate also appears to be driven by the FDA approval. FDA approval comes with a historical understanding that the manufacturer assumes certain liabilities on approval. The approved drug apparently does not have those historical liability protections for those that get it. The current mandate does not specify that workers get the approved vaccine and that they will benefit from the historical liability protections should they have a reaction. It is not known if the approved vaccine is even available in quantity to service the ***.

**** should question through the lawyers if the employees are covered under the historical understanding of FDA approval and liability. It may help people that are vaccine hesitant to know that should they be injured the manufacturer or party responsible for the mandate assumes liability for their injury.

**** should communicate that if employees choose to get the vaccine, they may want to take ONLY the FDA approved product BY NAME and note that they have done so under duress and with the understanding that as an FDA approved product the manufacturer or the party responsible for the mandate assumes responsibility for any injury or harm to the member.

Again, no messaging or help is coming from ****.

Meetings are planned for weeks later but employees only know that they have to have the shots and it being a two week process they must start sooner rather than later to meet the proposed date of mandate.

Pass this on....thinking my dues for 16 years may have been better going to ***** but rumor has it they may have bigger problems coming and their protests in regards to this may be beneficial to future aims of the Executive.

There has to be trained lawyers that can make a better fight on this than me.

Is anyone really surprised by the unions stance on this? Look at the party that unions are known to back...

Is anyone really surprised by the unions stance on this? Look at the party that unions are known to back...

Typically not this one....apolitical for the most part....once had a lot of power now just decimated.

Just kind of thinking to myself....

Anyone that determines they are going to follow through on their employers mandate.....

On the medical release sheet write down that you are not taking the shot of your own free will but only due to the mandate and the duress of financial hardship and expectation that the manufacturer or the mandater will be liable for any injury as they base the mandate on FDA approval.

Of course that liability doesnt exist in fact because despite FDA approval this vaccine carries none of the patient protections of historical vaccines.

Than when you sit down for the shot inform the Nurse you are not taking the shot of your own free will but only because of the mandate and under severe mental distress. Remind them that if they should ever come to trial for their service in this mandate be sure to use the defense "I was just following orders".

Im sure that will cause a few to psychologically lose it before they find an Ilsa Koch that will relish the task.

Sad thing is, this is undoubtedly the best job I've ever had. Bar none.

BUT......my questions to our CEO are about to be fired off (I'll take a few days first):
1) I'll need a list of all people with HIV/AIDS
2) Those that have have had an abortion (men and women since we're playing by their rules I guess).
3) Those with Herpes Simplex Viruses (both I and II)
4) People that currently have cancer
5) Last Pap Smear for all women employees
6) Last Prostate exam for men
7) last colonoscopy for all > 50 employees.

My vaccine status is NONE of their FUCKING Business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Furthermore, since these vaccines are derived from MUDERING babies, I refuse them. As well as my hematocrit levels are way too high so my blood clotting may kill me.

Somewhere in this thread we had a really good "form."

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Just got it yesterday...November 1 you must have all rounds, period. Even if you work from home. WHAT THE FUCK?

I may have to quit right before a deadline...just walk out. Say..no, no vaccine...fuck you very much.

Call their bluff. Let them fire you, if they have the nerve. I'd also request the official policy on paper for your lawyer to review.

Reactions: AllenOne1
Call their bluff. Let them fire you, if they have the nerve. I'd also request the official policy on paper for your lawyer to review.
You're the second person that has said this to me. I'll try the obvious two routes first. Best job of my life which is so sad. Other jobs I'd not be actually questioning perhaps the J&J; but last week it was masks & tests for unvaccinated. But just who the fuck am I going to infect here? I live by myself, even my dog left me last year (he'd had enough of this world) and my really good neighbor also hasn't had jab. And his mother-in-law just had cancer surgery...still no jab.

It's all crap. All of it. I should add to my letter...bicyclists and motorcyclists without helmets...we need to know about them too...that's a medical risk for the company as well.