• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

Read my earlier statement at my second trial board above...stated that fact plainly.

Had to send a "Receipt" to a Major today acknowledging I received "officially" the findings of my last Trial Board....

Figured I would throw in a shot....

Hi Major,

I hope you made it through the big storm okay. I hope someone else did the shoveling and saved your back. Personally, I am tired of winters in New England.

Our regular communications should be coming to an end mid-February when I am Dishonorably Discharged.

I can’t help but notice what has been happening to Colonel *****’s signature? It used to be large and legible, now getting smaller by the document.

It pains me to think his heart isn’t in his work.

If I am having my family’s future destroyed I want it done by someone wildly enthusiastic about it.

He should be signing his name like John Hancock, proud of his primary role in American history. He is ending the “unvaccinated problem” as we are referred to in emails. As scheduled by Lt Colonel *******, *** ****, **** ******, ***** *****, *** ****, I and others will all have our lives altered and be out of the State Police by March 1. *** ***** is already gone so that’s a good thing, right? **** ***** pulled a fast one on the job but you still might take him down when boosters 4, 5, or 6, get mandated.

These are heady historical times for the State Police. I recognize the importance of it.

Every document I have signed I used a 1928 Parker Duo-Fold “Big Red” fountain pen. It’s the same pen MacArthur used to sign the instrument of Japanese surrender on the USS Missouri. That is the American history I want to channel and represent.

Everyone on the State Police opposite me should be equally proud of their position in this precedent setting process. Just think, you are getting rid of the old American ideas of individual liberty and establishing a precedent for our kids to live under where they can be denied restaurant service, education, a career and even medical care if they don’t do what government says.

Revolutionary times, the State Police should be proud of its role in following orders. Sign your names clearly and with enthusiasm so history will credit each personally for supporting this.

Respectfully,
Great job.

It's against my nature to be insubordinate.

I would rather sting them with something they have to think about and realize what I am saying than just turn them off with a blunt direct attack.

I have said all those things you said....I just said it so they actually listened and will dwell on it.

He is going to read this...hand it to the guy next desk over and ask "Did he just call me a Nazi?"

This way I get two jerks to read it.

There will be a time to call a spade a spade.

Phil, have you thought about going to law school.
You would be a great pitbull lawyer and be for the people

As I mentioned earlier, I recently was stood down by the DoD contractor Ive worked for as a 1099 employee for 8 years. I have sent numerous articles about the recent injunction on mandates for Fed contractors to the company's Ops Manager. He (very kindly) called me back and discussed how the mandatory vaxx language had been inserted into various contracts language. Sadly, unwinding the language from the contract requires lawyer-time ($$$) so they are unsure if the language can or will be removed. Worse yet, there was apparently discussion about letting the mandate ride as that is the "easy button" for the company.

FYI...

As of 03FEB, the US Army has been given guidance to begin mandatory separation of all soldiers, NG/Reserve (on the appropriate orders/status), cadets, etc from the service if they have refused the shot, refused to provide their status, and/or don't have an exemption pending. I know that there have been some commands that started purging people like one hour into this bullshit, but now commands are required to purge them. No more of the "just keep counseling them so we have something on paper and go back to your day to day" that the minority of quality commands were doing.

:: Pours one for those being fucked ::

Last edited:
FYI...

As of 03FEB, the US Army has been given guidance to begin mandatory separation of all soldiers, NG/Reserve (on the appropriate orders/status), cadets, etc from the service if they have refused the shot, refused to provide their status, and/or don't have an exemption pending. I know that there have been some commands that started purging people like one hour into this bullshit, but now commands are required to purge them. No more of the "just keep counseling them so we have something on paper and go back to your day to day" that the minority of quality commands were doing.

::pours one for those being fucked::

That's one way of getting out of a deployment to Eastern Europe to fight in a war started by Poopy Pants & Crackhead for the sake of protecting their investments in the Ukraine.

FYI...

Bring it to a head.

I salute the ones that held their convictions.

This will blow back on the geriatric loser.

FYI...

image.jpg

Det Lt conducting my final investigation responded to me to let me know she got my response to her questions....

Good morning Tpr McLaine,

I have received your response.
I apologize for the delay responding back to you. I have been off all week.
Keep warm and stay safe during this ice storm. The roads are very bad out there.

Respectfully,

Guessing she had Covid.

Thank you for the reply Ma'am.

I hope your time off was the vacation type and enjoyable.

I was working at my new job yesterday. Would have preferred to be patrolling and helping people out with their spinouts.
Kind of strange "for profit" business doesn't have anyone termed "non-essential". Than again they don't train people at great expense, let them establish almost two decades of exemplary service, than fire them without cause either.

Its probably more dangerous from the looks of it this morning......steps look like a skating rink. Good day for us all to start the fireplace and sit inside.

See you at my third and final trial.

Respectfully and with a clean conscience,

It's against my nature to be insubordinate
It's practically my middle name. IMO you earn my trust and I'll follow your directions when you've demonstrated you're not an incompetent baffoon.

Till then I reserve the right of refusal and ridicule for any dumb shit supervisors do or suggest

ETA: Sorry you're getting hosed brother. You're getting the blue weenie as we say around here, and hard.

They've really outdone themselves with this mandate shit. Something like an 88% compliance rate here. The other 10-12% are suffering under the punitive abuses of exemption policies, were fired, or quit

IMO they crossed a line there's no coming back from.

They've really outdone themselves with ths mandate shit. Something like an 88%
They have laid it out that you are either one of them or you are not. It's culling those that won't follow without question.
Those that are dealing with the extra bullshit of weekly testing are getting a second chance to conform. They will not put up with that for much longer.

Reactions: HD1911
A lot of people don’t have OFP tattoos…and it shows 😂😂😂😂

Started getting some weird emails yesterday that doing some research ended up being a school board in Pennsylvania.

They were discussing their mask mandate and whether they should roll it back.

This morning I got two more of their emails.

One gentleman "Howard" voiced rolling it back and stated they had an obligation to the "constituents and stakeholders". Another gentleman was of the let's not be hasty persuasion.

That was when I felt it was my obligation to join their conversation.

Unsure why I am on your email but I find it interesting.
As a parent of two kids in a school system in the Boston area I appreciate Howard's opinion.
We have no "Howards" up here.
Just understand we are not "constituents and stakeholders" we are your boss.
You serve at the pleasure of your community in order to carry out the implementation of a public education system in accordance with our desires.
Public education has failed the children over the last two years.
That failure rests squarely on the shoulders of those that have been running the system.
Howard is right, Covid is now endemic. Time to treat this disease like we did other serious illness prior to Covid.
Feel ill stay home, continue to feel ill see your doctor.
No discrimination, shaming or exclusion should be acceptable.
Live your life in fear if you must, you will only later regret not having actually lived.

Howard and I have now shared a few emails - he is a Boston Homey.

Hi Phil
Sorry about the mistaken e-mail. I fully appreciate your positioon on this. It's way past time to move on. Fear has impacted the lives of so many people that they are afraid to speak up these days. I grew up in Boston and attended Boston Public Schools. At that time we were among the best in the nation.
Good luck up there!

My reply...

Apparently, the BPS served you well judging by your reasoned position.
I am a MA State Trooper with 17 years of service. I am getting Dishonorably Discharged because I am tired of the hysteria and elimination of individual freedoms. I wont comply with the MA Governors mandate to be vaccinated so with no history of discipline issues, very much the opposite, I am being destroyed.
We are teaching our kids some very dangerous concepts through our response to this disease.
I dont want my kids growing up in a world where an executive can make an unlegislated decision that will prevent them visiting a restaurant, getting an education, cause them to lose a career they loved or could prevent them from getting medical care, just because they may have sound objections to a mandate.
Thank you for your efforts.

Gets closer to home...

As I mentioned, I grew up in Boston. Born near Upham's Corner, moved near Fields Corner, then Beachmont, Revere, back to Boston at Codman Square, then Savin Hill. We moved to Lynn at 9th grade and graduated from Lynn Classical high. After a hitch with USAF, moved back to Lynn for a few year and since then we have been away from Boston. My cousin, Charlie ******, retired from the Massachusetts State Police. He was and MDC officer prior to that. His beat was unusual. He was one of the mounted police officers at Franklin Park, keeping the zoo animals honest. I'm sorry you are going through the terrible ordeal with MA SP. So many people's lives have been disrupted and destroyed due to the policization of the pandemic. I hope and pray the political climate changes in 2022 and again in 2024. I'm an old school Kennedy Democrat but have found it impossible to vote that way for many years. As Ronald Reagan said,"I didn't leave my party; my party left me." I will add Phil McLaine to my prayer list. We count on our police to do whatever is necessary including putting your lives on the line to protect and serve us. Then we have the nerve to discharge you for refusing to have a vaccine. Our country is getting destroyed, one hero at a time.
God bless and keep you

My reply

I see you have lived in all the "honest" neighborhoods in and about the city. By that I mean they can be tough places, the people worked hard and they didn't suffer fools kindly, they could smell the BS. The fact you are still this side of the soil speaks well for you.
The most disappointing thing about the State Police ordeal is the amount of "silence" from former co-workers. No one is speaking up for us - the number forced to retire before they wanted or those like me that must either take the shot, voluntarily resign or be disciplined and fired.
I won't give them the satisfaction of leaving voluntarily I want them to know this is on them and history will judge them for the precedent they set. Despite the vaccines, they are seeing rising omicron numbers and they have been mandated to adopt all the accommodations we asked to work under but were told would be too great a burden for the job to allow.
I fear what "orders" our force institutions would be willing to follow to maintain their pensions.
I guess there was a good reason I was added to your email.
Sometimes things don't just happen.
I appreciate your kind thoughts and prayers are always helpful. I will add my prayers to yours asking for our Country to get back on track.
When we follow the Constitution we are the bastion of goodness on earth.
Be well and healthy Howard,
Things will get better.

Sorry for the encyclopedia....just seemed interesting I guess sometimes things dont happen by mistake.

If you are in the Scranton area you got at least one school board member that is trying to get beyond this and seems to be a good man.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Snuby642

Only in a hypocritical sense.

I picked the wrong department.....

My last trial board was Monday. Guilty 3X.

Cocksuckers shut me down in the middle of my final statement......they can't take truth.

My lawyers have seven days to respond and are taking all seven days.

The union is trying an injunction....based on what I am unsure.

This is the guy that made the mandate that got me.......

There has only been one Trooper fired so far, plenty resigned, others retired, most took the shot.

It's like a giant game of chicken and they want us to fold.

Monday or Tuesday next week the fat lady sings.

Fat lady must of got a frog in her throat....I'm guessing she caught Covid....hope she dies.

No sign of my DD....maybe tonight but orders come out on Tuesdays.....weird.

Hey you mil people, @M8541Reaper ,........

How is that mil March 1 mandate deadline going now.

If I was unvaccinated I'd be saying "Poland huh? Sorry sir unvaccinated, not deployable, getting kicked out!"

I actually like Poland though, they would be worth defending but not during a manufactured war.

Fat lady must of got a frog in her throat....I'm guessing she caught Covid....hope she dies.

No sign of my DD....maybe tonight but orders come out on Tuesdays.....weird.

Hey you mil people, @M8541Reaper ,........

How is that mil March 1 mandate deadline going now.

If I was unvaccinated I'd be saying "Poland huh? Sorry sir unvaccinated, not deployable, getting kicked out!"

I actually like Poland though, they would be worth defending but not during a manufactured war.
I'm on the DOD CIV side now, not the MIL (eww lol) but I haven't heard anything about a March 1st deadline. I do know that they put out earlier this month that commands are now required to start the removal process of those who refuse and are not pending or received an exemption. Is that what the deadline is? They have to have them out by then?

Ever since the injunction went into place, they stopped fucking with DOD CIVs but the shitty part is that they aren't required to bring back anyone that was terminated for failing to comply.

However, the DOD sent out their "please please please let us deploy you TDY to _____ locations near the boom boom area and not permanently or temporarily promote you BUT we'll let you live in barracks for free and allow you to eat at the chow hall. Answer the call to serve and do your duty to support the mission!" My boss asked me if I was going to do it and I laughed. I told him "If I'm going east, I'm going to be making a lot more money than what the GS pay scale could offer."

Side note...The wife said I was not allowed to go there as an aid worker and then break off. She went on about having a family and that I'm not 20 anymore. I obviously stormed off and went into the garage and started stenciling "PRESS" onto my plate carrier. ::grabs a VHS camcorder from a local thrift shop and duct tapes a maglight to it:: :D

I knew you were civ side now.....

Recall mention that March 1 was the end of hiding freedom people.

Same date my job is using.....strange how all these dates coincide.

I knew you were civ side now.....

Recall mention that March 1 was the end of hiding freedom people.

Same date my job is using.....strange how all these dates coincide.
No idea man. I'm also surrounded by people that wear their masks in the rain and 40mph winds. These same people mask their 3yr olds as they drag them around the base. Same idiots who say you can go to nightclubs and discos without a mask but you have to have a mask to go get groceries or grab food...but you no longer need them in the workplace....unless you're a server. You still cant sit inside though unless you let them scan your QR code.

...Commands that hold mandatory family fun days/large gatherings without masks during the height of the insanity but will immediately hammer you if you aren't wearing a mask in the hallways. Each door around here has like 4 or 5 mask signs on it, most of which contradict each other. So who knows what 01MAR holds. I'm usually told about deadlines after they happen..or not at all lol

Almost three weeks since my last trial and still no orders.

Feel like I'm too small an anchor for too big a ship just getting dragged on the bottom.
Sounds like your having a bad day.
Not that I can't offer any useful help ,I have read this topic from day one .

At least despite all the shit you have been through with all of this, You still have your morals those that don't have any have shown the world.
Hold your head high for not selling out & I hope better days are coming soon.

Our installation Senior Commander (Major General somebody) sent out new guidelines today.
"Effective immediately, in accordance with guidance outlined in the DoD’s memo released on 1 March 2022, and due to the current CDC community level assessment of "Low," for APG and Adelphi, masks will now be optional within indoor settings on Aberdeen Proving Ground and Adelphi.

The main changes in effect that are based on our current CDC Community Level of ‘low’ are:
  • All personnel, regardless of vaccination status, are not required to wear a mask or execute screening and testing as previously mandated
  • Strict indoor mask wearing is required in all Military Treatment Facilities
  • Commanders may increase their mask posture for the safety of their workforce if necessary"
Never got the clot shot, never did the weekly testing...I'm guessing we'll all have to return to working on base again soon, but so far we're still doing max telework. I have really grown to love my morning commute down the stairs in sweats.

Our installation Senior Commander (Major General somebody) sent out new guidelines today.
"Effective immediately, in accordance with guidance outlined in the DoD’s memo released on 1 March 2022, and due to the current CDC community level assessment of "Low," for APG and Adelphi, masks will now be optional within indoor settings on Aberdeen Proving Ground and Adelphi.

The main changes in effect that are based on our current CDC Community Level of ‘low’ are:
  • All personnel, regardless of vaccination status, are not required to wear a mask or execute screening and testing as previously mandated
  • Strict indoor mask wearing is required in all Military Treatment Facilities
  • Commanders may increase their mask posture for the safety of their workforce if necessary"
Never got the clot shot, never did the weekly testing...I'm guessing we'll all have to return to working on base again soon, but so far we're still doing max telework. I have really grown to love my morning commute down the stairs in sweats.
Pentagon dropped their indoor mask requirement on the 1st as well and kept the 50% telework lol

Reactions: Cowpokey
  • Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper
Hmmm ... Imagine this:
United Airlines, citing a steep decline in Covid-19 cases, told staff Thursday that it will allow unvaccinated workers to return to their jobs starting March 28, a shift from a company that had one of the country’s strictest inoculation mandates.

I'd be suing them for wrongful dismissal instead, and never working a day in my life again.

The workers were in a union.

The union protects the company from getting sued.

No law suit was probably part of the agreement to return.

Union representation is the best insurance a large company can buy.

Last edited:
Sucks.....She was a good reporter of the weather events....an early vaccine skeptic I guess...certainly had her career cancelled for "wrong think".

• Wow
Reactions: Tokay444
4B0F5E72-24EC-4CB0-9918-1983AD862E75.jpeg
AAE8CF47-5F37-498F-855C-DF19E3695F1F.jpeg
64704549-0A2D-4DB8-99C9-C23B5244D4B5.jpeg

D14F6FAA-F9C7-438A-AC66-8BD92CD0AF14.jpeg

You know what’s funny and depressing? Seeing two sections of the Berlin Wall outside of the EU Parliament building in Brussels today…only to walk into the tourist entrance and see signs (and guards) requiring the showing of ze papers (EU COVID pass). What a fucking joke.

Side note… ze Belgians had their snipers out and about for ze Austrian visit today. Fucked Brussels traffic to all hell 😂

So any mil getting the discharge yet.

Co-workers neice went to Texas to see her brother graduate Air Force basic.

They wouldnt let her in because she is unvax.

She knew that going down but went anyway.

My kids ask Im going to tell them the mil sucks dont go.

Its not the mil itself, its the lack of leadership and the willingness to fuck over members and families.

Last edited: