• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

I got the shots and I could give a rats ass what anyone thinks of it. Yea a few metal things are sticking to me and I occasionally wake up with a bed full of mud from unwittingly running the forest, howling at the moon at night but fuck it. It’s my life and I made MY fucking choice. As for explaining the mangled dead deer in my bed to game and fish, well, life is full of challenges.
Nobody gives fuck you got the shot! Honestly, nobody fucking cares! Like, nobody, not even those pushing it care! We just ask the same in return!

Well the latest update is the warehouse/DC is not going to require it for the employees out there. This makes no sense because they enter our office and use the break rooms, bathrooms, etc. This makes no sense. The claim is they have a hard time finding people to fill the positions and many of which are temp labor. The temp agencies are saying they cannot require it to fill positions for us (they aren't going to pay for it more than likely). So it's ok for those in the warehouse where 99% of the people that contracted covid have been, but in the office we are required to have it. We have had 3 total cases in the office with the exact same people that have been working together since this all started. None contracted it at the office from affected people. I cannot say the same for the warehouse workers.

They are also working on some forms for people claiming exemption to fill out for "proof". I am not sure how they can legally do that for religion, but I am not an attorney.

From what I can tell nobody here that isn't already vaccinated is going to get it. They may have a walk out on their hands.

Not only are they trying to force the Jab on us, they now want into our Social Media. Looks like someone is retiring early. lol Looks like a fucking shit load of people are gonna be walking out. Good luck with all that lmfao. Gonna be an EPIC SHIT SHOW!

https://mynorthwest.com/3078294/ran...ate-social-media-content-or-face-termination/

If we are talking Fakebook or other similar crap thats gonna be a problem for me as I have never had a social media account and have zero interest in getting one. I don't feel the need to tell the world what I had for supper or when my last dump was.

Probably gonna get surprised faces when I explain my position.

Reactions: clcustom1911
A friend of mine is married to an ER doc. I asked him about them being out of beds and his response put it in perspective pretty well. He said that, yes, there were lots of cases in the hospital that were pretty sick, but that it’s not a lack of beds that is creating a problem. During the first round of “COVID is going to kill everyone” the hospitals shut down all elective procedures which gutted their income. They, in turn, cut down on staff, and then worked everyone who was left to death. Now they are in a position of not having enough staff to cover the current increase in cases. Plenty of beds, not so much staff. So, that’s the story in my neck of the woods.

Lefties huh? Get the f out Fucktard. I bet you're that guy at get togethers where your wife has to apologize to everyone a week later because you can't shut your trap when someone doesn't agree with you on something...
Yep lefties. You parrot the leftist agenda your handlers gave you. "The hospitals are filling up" oh noooo were doomed. Your propaganda group post these narratives everywhere. You all sound exactly the same, word for word.

The VA is making us get it as well. I just got over COVID after battling for two weeks with it and its no joke. After they put that experimental monoclonal infusion in me when I was in the hospital, I no longer care about the vaccine.... I have to wait until November now, but it looks like it will be Moderna for me.

Its real and it sucks!

A friend of mine is married to an ER doc. I asked him about them being out of beds and his response put it in perspective pretty well. He said that, yes, there were lots of cases in the hospital that were pretty sick, but that it’s not a lack of beds that is creating a problem. During the first round of “COVID is going to kill everyone” the hospitals shut down all elective procedures which gutted their income. They, in turn, cut down on staff, and then worked everyone who was left to death. Now they are in a position of not having enough staff to cover the current increase in cases. Plenty of beds, not so much staff. So, that’s the story in my neck of the woods.
No ones freedom is based on whether our hospitals are prepared to handle an emergency. Every single problem with this has been caused by health care and .gov. .gov "don't seek early treatment." Healthcare, "yea, stay home until you are dying." From the same people telling us early treatment saves lives for two decades. Its basic understood medical principle. Neither of those groups are going to fix this.

And they have early stage treatments that can keep you out of the e room.

Not treating you because your sick / refusing you a doctor examination is how I got so sick I needed to be in the e room.

Doctors are not your friend and should be treated as an employee, not put on a pedestal.

Can and will fire thier ass as is necessary no fucks given as it has been proven to be mutual.

Wake up . Baaa baaa

The VA is making us get it as well. I just got over COVID after battling for two weeks with it and its no joke. After they put that experimental monoclonal infusion in me when I was in the hospital, I no longer care about the vaccine.... I have to wait until November now, but it looks like it will be Moderna for me.

Its real and it sucks!
The VA allows for medical exemptions and religious exemptions to the Covid Vaccine. You need to fill out a form 10-263 Covid Vaccine form. On that form you can mark you have received the vaccine, you can mark you have a medical exemption with Dr. signature, or you mark religious exemption and have your supervisor sign off. Then send the completed form into Occupational Health.

A religious exemption does not have to align with a theological organization and can simply be a "deeply held moral or ethical belief". If you need a copy of the VA 10-623 and can't find it, PM me and I'll email you a blank.

Last edited:
Nobody gives fuck you got the shot! Honestly, nobody fucking cares! Like, nobody, not even those pushing it care! We just ask the same in return!
Jesus dude! Pull your panties out of the crack of your ass. Some of that sand might shake loose.

I could give two shits in a windstorm of fucks, what you do.

For anyone thinking it will be a one time event that will let you go about your job as normal, they will never stop forcing you to inject drugs into your body once you comply.

1629170669852.png

Reactions: supercorndogs
For anyone thinking it will be a one time event that will let you go about your job as normal, they will never stop forcing you to inject drugs into your body once you comply.

View attachment 7686188
The military forced over 3 pages of stuff I can't pronounce and 5 anthrax shots over 23 years and now they are adding covid to the mandatory list. I'm still here along with the millions of other vets just fine. Big deal if a booster shot is recommended.

The military forced over 3 pages of stuff I can't pronounce and 5 anthrax shots over 23 years and now they are adding covid to the mandatory list. I'm still here along with the millions of other vets just fine. Big deal if a booster shot is recommended.
Still no reply from you when presented with the actual numbers and stats when you came in here fear mongering the covid panic.

and still, get fucked.

Well then, if you're just fine then all is right with the world. Let's keep pushing forward mandating drugs on every person who lives on this planet or force them to starve to death.

Lefties huh? Get the f out Fucktard. I bet you're that guy at get togethers where your wife has to apologize to everyone a week later because you can't shut your trap when someone doesn't agree with you on something...
As was told to you before....Get FUCKED AND LEAVE! AND...Don't go away mad....Just go away! Mac

Fucking school board just voted to muzzle our kids again. 😠
Texas is in a big fight over that at the moment. The Texas Supreme Court sided with Governor Abbott

No mask mandate in public schools.

Want to wear one and get a shot go for it, force me? Good luck with that.

Even the post office today (federal property) 80%, no mask.

Texas is in a big fight over that at the moment. The Texas Supreme Court sided with Governor Abbott

Dallas ISD said they DGAF and are mandating the masks anyways

WTF? Is this, like, Copy-n-Paste, or some shit?? Mac:rolleyes:
Yes.
Julia Song created it to discredit the doctor that originally posted it.

Others have taken her work and keep reposting it for laughs.
Then people started to think the joke was real.

Julia Song Post.jpg

Reactions: 10ring'r
Dallas ISD said they DGAF and are mandating the masks anyways

That POS jenkins is going to be fined and hopefully jailed.
He keeps messing with Abbot, he will not win.

I can see virtual classes croping up again. Some will say it's a burden on the kids but I see it as a way to keep an eye on the liberal agenda and the libtards don't like that.

Last edited:

Its real and it sucks!
Glad your better buddy!

Thats exactly it. At work one of the girls was complaining about TX stopping make mandates. She said they needed to give people a choice. Its funny how you can always tell a leftist. TX did give people a choice. Mandates take away choice. She meant she wanted to be able to choose to have what she wanted to be forced on everyone.

Reactions: Snuby642
Controll commies.

They want you to do what they think is best for them without regard for your rights.

Yep lefties. You parrot the leftist agenda your handlers gave you. "The hospitals are filling up" oh noooo were doomed. Your propaganda group post these narratives everywhere. You all sound exactly the same, word for word.
Fucking pot and kettle there. As far as I can tell, the Pit is three actual people posting the same shit under different handles, over and over and fucking over again.

Throw around the word indoctrination and then use the same damn conspiracy-speak in a 20 page thread like retarded cows chewing the same cud until it squirts out the sides of your mouths. It's almost funny that irony is this dead.

I just got the news that my state will be requiring EMS to get vaxx'd, the law is expected to drop by the end of the week with a deadline of vax by October. The state will attach it to our cards, so no vax and I lose my paramedic card.

• Sad
Reactions: KZP
My son and his family were sick and we isolated for a couple of week's then my naibor tells us 5 minutes age he is positive.

Great he was here last nite.

Guess we will see if I catch it twice with no vax or imune built up.

Maybe I have shity insurance this time? Not sure it kicked in or not.
Over the counter stuff didn't work out well last time.(no insurance)

I want the drugs President Trump got.

B11572F0-6B26-4FAD-A379-E7A0372B7209_4_5005_c.jpeg

Fucking pot and kettle there. As far as I can tell, the Pit is three actual people posting the same shit under different handles, over and over and fucking over again.

Throw around the word indoctrination and then use the same damn conspiracy-speak in a 20 page thread like retarded cows chewing the same cud until it squirts out the sides of your mouths. It's almost funny that irony is this dead.
Calling it like I see it. Try and keep up.

If there really are 3 people ,posting the same shit under different handles , out them. Post their handles and tag them in.

I found out today from my wife that her employee has determined that even though they have mandated masks for unvaxxed folks, there is no duty to inform the company and the company has no right to ask if you've been indoctrinated innoculated.

Reactions: Jscb1b
Bunch of pussies in this thread.
My work makes me wear a mask
My work makes me wear a bracelet.
My kids have to wear masks in school.
If I don’t get it I will be inconvenienced.

For fucks sake, stand up for yourselves and your children. God damn it already.
Amen, brother.

One of my bosses told me today she wouldn't get the vaccine unless work required it... I laughed out loud at her, said there's more than just one place to find a job, you're an employee, not a slave.

This came out of the above article

"The President indicated that American Rescue Plan funds can be used to pay educators who have their paycheck cut by local and state governments if their schools implement mask mandates."

Well Governor Abbot probably wont let that slow him down.
Hard to teach when the state pulls your teaching certificate and the schools certifications / accreditation .

Go sniff some more crack biden.

Reactions: MCSO1357
Dropped my daughter off to college. While COVID was not mandatory, 2 MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) was and
The Chicken Pox Vaccine.

I uh...hmmmmm. Words. No. Work. Good.

Dropped my daughter off to college. While COVID was not mandatory, 2 MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) was and
The Chicken Pox Vaccine.

I uh...hmmmmm. Words. No. Work. Good.
Don’t forget the Meningitis vaccine. My university won’t be requiring COVID, but they are requiring masks when in “instructional areas.” No requirements for dorms, library, or other areas. You would actually be surprised at how many of our leftists are not wearing masks anywhere else on campus.

Except those people aren't spreading their issue to other people that could potentially kill them. Big difference, huh
No but they are taking up beds that wouldn't be if they took care of themselves.

I've worked emergency medicine for 25yrs now and I have done it in both civilian and army worlds.

Both places, the fat soldiers/civilians and ones who have unhealthy lifestyles take up 90% of our resources...

So theres that....

Doc