• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

Every co-worker is "So sorry for what's happening to you guys....."

We are the other now, where as a short time ago it was linemates or backup.

Can't wait till these clowns start feeling the pain.

It will be coming to them.

LGB

Let's Go Boosters!

No, it's not a rub. It's an eye opener to the fact that she's nothing more than a number that collects a company check. Everyone can be replaced. I will wager a years pay that no matter how well she does her job and how many people think that she is the icing on the cake. If she never shows up to work again they will all move along with out her. I will include in that wager that within 6 months she would not hear from anyone working there again.
That exactly what happened to me.

LGB

Let's Go Boosters!
I’ve gotten one sincere “I really admire what you are doing and how you’re standing up for what you believe in.” but I’ve also gotten a lot of bullshit “wow you sure you want to do this? Why don’t you just do it and not risk your paycheck? What’s the big deal? Just do it. I did it and I’m fine. We need to submit our tracker and I’m waiting on your information. My tracker will not be late and you will do this now. Hey I can’t provide legal guidance despite being a lawyer in the legal office. Hey that discrimination is a matter for the OIG not EEO but you need to comply to the DOD guidance. Hey you need to do it because it’s a lawful order or you’re going to be terminated.”

😂
Fuck em.

The way I see it, most of us are all adults here. We make informed and weighted decisions. Tattoos we want, what car or house we wanna buy, wear a condom or not, and what medical procedures we do.

What people do with their own body is really none of my business. 2 years ago you couldn't discriminate against people who had hepatitis or whatever.. now it seems that if you are a over weight mouth breather, you have to hire them over a fitness / athlete type person, because of some non-working jab...

I’ve gotten one sincere “I really admire what you are doing and how you’re standing up for what you believe in.” but I’ve also gotten a lot of bullshit “wow you sure you want to do this? Why don’t you just do it and not risk your paycheck? What’s the big deal? Just do it. I did it and I’m fine. We need to submit our tracker and I’m waiting on your information. My tracker will not be late and you will do this now. Hey I can’t provide legal guidance despite being a lawyer in the legal office. Hey that discrimination is a matter for the OIG not EEO but you need to comply to the DOD guidance. Hey you need to do it because it’s a lawful order or you’re going to be terminated.”

😂
Fuck em.

So far I see a certain group of women the most resistant to the mandates.

Since I've been suspended my wife and I's phones have been blowing up with their daily strategizing. They have weekly meetings and organize attendance at town hearings.

Tuesday my town board of health last minute put out an email to discuss instituting a passport system. When they opened the meeting and saw 40 people in the lobby they had to spend the first 20 minutes apologizing and saying that notice about passports was a mistake.

If the ladies hadn't arranged it....who knows.

The day before they were two towns over at that towns Board of Health meeting fighting that towns mandate for masks as most of our town shops there specifically to avoid masks.

Our local mail lady in the Post Office was attacked by a "Ken" because she wears no mask. The dude started a big shit show in the PO and online about how the PO Lady was going to kill him and his family not mask wearing.......My ladies started a letter writing campaign/calling her supervisor saying how great she is. I spent twenty minutes in line in that PO Thursday (maskless) and I watched her work. Her mask is now this clear front thing. It's weird cause I see the frame of a mask and my mind is no longer trained to see lips and mouth once it recognizes the mask outline.....when she spoke it was like I was watching a movie of her mouth moving. The cover material is net or something totally useless for the intended purpose.....I loved her no fucks to give. I watched her tell just about every customer how to ship cheaper, one guy took his shit apart there, repackaged it with supplies she gave him and he saved twenty bucks.

When I got up to post she and I had a great conversation, she is getting her HAM license, she is probably capable of stacking bodies and reminds me of the "There ain't a stretch mark on me" lady in speech.

I contrast these women with the men that tell me "Oh so sorry for what they are doing to you" and follow it up with how they are retiring as soon as possible.

One dude used to send me all kinds of political memes, health nut, dead set against vaccine, was the one that turned me on to Epoch Times bringing me his read editions. Now never contacts me. Or the major that actually has been the only person to open a conversation with me in human terms by asking first "How are you doing?" Before shoving a glass coated cock in my ass. I found out he was a guy "Going to retire if they try to force that shit on me" that is now vaccinated. I think these people are now damaged and my existence tears apart their wound.

I've got to get a new job but I have been dreading it as the boredom will be crushing. One thing about the old job.....it offered lots of adventure.....I'll miss that.

What pain?

LGB

Let's Go Boosters!

I bid government work (structural steel).
I had two project a few weeks back where we had to resubmit pricing in order to comply with the Federal Contractors Covid requirement.

This week, another amendment was issued removing all of the Covid requirements. I don’t know if this is in response to the federal judge’s stay on this or if the administration was concerned at how many contractors pulled their pricing when told to include the Covid requirements.

I know that on one very large project I had been chasing, the CMs bidding the project told me that companies were “dropping like flies” after the mandate was implemented. We were a little more savvy and just quoted it furnish only and told them to find their own erector to comply with the mandate.

Reactions: duke308
PS... I hope the entire NBA and NFL succumbs... because those organizations are thug and felon magnets and their worthless players spend their time kneeling and complaining about an America that lets them become millionaires playing a little boys game.
applause-standing.gif

Sirhr

PS... I hope the entire NBA and NFL succumbs... because those organizations are thug and felon magnets and their worthless players spend their time kneeling and complaining about an America that lets them become millionaires playing a little boys game.

Got this emailed to me from my union the other day....

GetAttachmentThumbnail

So NTC is pissed that the NFL is lobbying to free cop killers to placate the "racism merchants".

It happened on the same morning I was getting my kids into the Pilot for the ride to school.

The mailman pulled up and hopped out to hand me a "morning delivery" package.

He asked "Day off?"......Guess he hasnt noticed no cruiser in the driveway for a month now.

I said "No. Getting fired because I wont take the shot."

Mail dude averted his eyes and wished he hadnt asked. In the car my son said "Dad dont tell people you are getting fired. They will think you are a racist"

What else would a cop get fired for? Has to be racism or stealing. He had to deal with my job last year during the riots, I saw the texts from his friends saying he only thinks the way he does because of me and my job.

When I got that stupid statement from NTC I told the Union Rep that sent it what my son had said that morning and asked "Where do I go to get my reputation back?"

Boosters being mandated that almost everyone says they won't take.

They will eat the dick again.
Two faced. Remember that saying? There's many people that will say what they think is what you want to hear but will do the other. They don't have the spine to make a stand for what is right. Being a part of the small group is not a bad thing. Remember those who risked their families, wealth and lives to get this great country started. You are not alone. Reading about the few that are now daring to make a stand is encouraging. A 40 year old naval commander being kicked out because he's not getting the jab, 6,000 other sailors getting booted, Marines getting booted, nurses and doctors getting booted and many others are in a similar situation so stand tall and be of good courage. I doubt that we are going to get from the Pravda the true numbers of people that are against this tyranny.
For your child to say what he did shows how deep the indoctrination is. Teaching the children to stand up for what is right even though it seems like rest of the world is against them is a hard thing to do. They don't understand what true liberty and freedom means.
80 million voted to keep the rudder turned to the right. Don't be discouraged!
This ^^^^ is not just directed to you. It's for many here that are facing the same thing as you.

Two faced. Remember that saying? There's many people that will say what they think is what you want to hear but will do the other. They don't have the spine to make a stand for what is right. Being a part of the small group is not a bad thing. Remember those who risked their families, wealth and lives to get this great country started. You are not alone. Reading about the few that are now daring to make a stand is encouraging. A 40 year old naval commander being kicked out because he's not getting the jab, 6,000 other sailors getting booted, Marines getting booted, nurses and doctors getting booted and many others are in a similar situation so stand tall and be of good courage. I doubt that we are going to get from the Pravda the true numbers of people that are against this tyranny.
For your child to say what he did shows how deep the indoctrination is. Teaching the children to stand up for what is right even though it seems like rest of the world is against them is a hard thing to do. They don't understand what true liberty and freedom means.
80 million voted to keep the rudder turned to the right. Don't be discouraged!
This ^^^^ is not just directed to you. It's for many here that are facing the same thing as you.

Also remember that Christ used twelve men to change the world.

My neighbor said that they were going to visit family for the holidays but now they are not sure since his brother tested positive. I asked him if his brother had gotten the shot and he said yes that everyone in the family has. I asked him since he and all the family had the shot what's the problem? If you are going to get the Chinese flu with or without the shot why not live your life and enjoy it? I said that you have a better chance of a serious car accident on your way there but you aren't afraid to drive?

Enjoy life people! We ain't getting out of here alive.

Son of a bitch.

Watching the news just now.
It's mask, shot, booster, booster and now GET TESTED EVERY 48 HOURS .

Stay at home, cancel Christmas, surround yourself with Concertina wire, and get everything delivered just tossed over the moat with the trebuche.

Merry Christmas Deplorables

Son of a bitch.

Watching the news just now.
It's mask, shot, booster, booster and now GET TESTED EVERY 48 HOURS .

Stay at home, cancel Christmas, surround yourself with Concertina wire, and get everything delivered just tossed over the moat with the trebuche.

Merry Christmas Deplorables

Good.

Keep pushing until the most dull mouth breather understands and is willing to collect feathers and warm the tar.

• Angry
Reactions: gigamortis
Some of those recruits don't look like they could run 1/2 a mile, let alone 1.5.

TurtleBoy has some good shit. Surprised he hasn't been shutdown.

Some of those recruits don't look like they could run 1/2 a mile, let alone 1.5.

TurtleBoy has some good shit. Surprised he hasn't been shutdown.

Big problem is candidates can not do the 1.5 mile and that is only the minimum to continue in the candidate process

When I went there was a female that ended up making it into the class with me. I was doing close to 8 miles 3X a week and swimming for an hour 3X per week.

When I was coming to the finish line of my 1.5 test miles I heard a small set of foot slaps coming up behind me. Out of the corner of my eye I could see it was the female. Her story was playing multiple soccer games many nights a week in her California abode. She was a hard body.

There was no way I was going to let her pass me. I found more gas and beat her to the finish line.

At the Academy, 3 years later..........Mitt Romney delayed our class. Little did I realize what a fucking that would be 20 years later........anyway at the Academy she showed up a fat body, something happened to the soccer body. She is a Det Lt now. Had been involved in some misbehavior well beyond not taking a shot. Because of that one difference she is still working despite her impropriety.

To add insult to injury she is a senior member of the Office of Investigation and Professional Integrity...ie IA, and her infraction included applying use of force to a coworker, also a classmate, due to a sordid affair.

I think he intends to make it reality by whatever means he can.

Decision time is coming.

Last week a bunch of us, us meaning normal Americans, attended our towns board of health meeting because they announced they were going to discuss passports. due the large attendance they made the right assumption it was opposition. they apologized said the topic was never on their agenda.

Yesterday the city Communist newspaper named our town as one of those about to follow the cities lead and institute passports.

Time for people to give up comfort and start resisting this shit or they will be giving up comfort forever.

Can we call these guys scabs yet.....

So far they have driven school buses, worked corrections and now nursing.

If it were not for posse comitatus perhaps my replacement.

Big problem is candidates can not do the 1.5 mile and that is only the minimum to continue in the candidate process

When I went there was a female that ended up making it into the class with me. I was doing close to 8 miles 3X a week and swimming for an hour 3X per week.

When I was coming to the finish line of my 1.5 test miles I heard a small set of foot slaps coming up behind me. Out of the corner of my eye I could see it was the female. Her story was playing multiple soccer games many nights a week in her California abode. She was a hard body.

There was no way I was going to let her pass me. I found more gas and beat her to the finish line.

At the Academy, 3 years later..........Mitt Romney delayed our class. Little did I realize what a fucking that would be 20 years later........anyway at the Academy she showed up a fat body, something happened to the soccer body. She is a Det Lt now. Had been involved in some misbehavior well beyond not taking a shot. Because of that one difference she is still working despite her impropriety.

To add insult to injury she is a senior member of the Office of Investigation and Professional Integrity...ie IA, and her infraction included applying use of force to a coworker, also a classmate, due to a sordid affair.
How's all that white male privilege workin' out for ya, bud...?

Online!! And they needed a vax?? Jeeezzzeeee! Kinda silly!

Woman in the group I meet with on Mondays to strategize the mandate was told she could only teach from home....than fired for not being vaccinated.

No problem, the governor will make Guard guys the new teachers.

Cant wait until my kid comes home drinking rip it and chewing cope.

AND I just got an email from my company that stated the government is not going to enforce the vaccine mandate on government contractors...

Holy fuck what a cluster fuck...

Woman in the group I meet with on Mondays to strategize the mandate was told she could only teach from home....than fired for not being vaccinated.

No problem, the governor will make Guard guys the new teachers.

Cant wait until my kid comes home drinking rip it and chewing cope.
What are you going to do when he calls the baby sitter "FNG?"

Reactions: pmclaine
AND I just got an email from my company that stated the government is not going to enforce the vaccine mandate on government contractors...

I got an email from the company I work for a couple weeks ago that "the vax mandate is paused". I posted a screenshot of the email in this thread, maybe a page or so back. We had a "town hall" with the "installation senior commander [two star]) about a week ago, and he went over the new requirements...contractors (that would be me now) are required to produce a neg test (in lieu of vax card) with in the previous 72 hours to enter a work building...or get tested on the spot, then go back out to the parking lot and wait 15 minutes for the results. If the test is negative, they'll give a one week pass...then repeat the process in a week. We're on "max telework", so I don't have to worry about getting tested again until the end of Jan...unless something comes up.

I got an email from the company I work for a couple weeks ago that "the vax mandate is paused". I posted a screenshot of the email in this thread, maybe a page or so back. We had a "town hall" with the "installation senior commander [two star]) about a week ago, and he went over the new requirements...contractors (that would be me now) are required to produce a neg test (in lieu of vax card) with in the previous 72 hours to enter a work building...or get tested on the spot, then go back out to the parking lot and wait 15 minutes for the results. If the test is negative, they'll give a one week pass...then repeat the process in a week. We're on "max telework", so I don't have to worry about getting tested again until the end of Jan...unless something comes up.

Thanks Fauci and Gates, Two people who should not be dictating national policy.

f609d790c507a330.png

The new FHP guidance just dropped on the 20th…right after the new extremism guidance.

What it doesn’t say is why…but in the 22NOV meeting I was in, they went on about how contractors were (essentially) too much of a pain in the ass to mandate. They’d have to re-bid and rewrite a bunch of stuff so I guess they deemed it too risky (in terms of contract violations) to do so they dropped it to weekly testing. That and a lot of contractors probably said fuck you (I know a few who have here).

They definitely won’t be bending on the Mil and it looks more like they won’t bend on civis.

I love the part where, on MilConnect, they say they “Only Sponsors are required to update vaccination status as of now.” …soon they’ll come for the spouses and tell them if they want to keep their Tricare, they’ll have to upload proof of the shot.

Last edited:
Nope. The new FHP guidance just dropped on the 20th…right after the new extremism guidance.

Nope to what?

I work for a private company that is a government contractor. I am not in the military.

Our email said the government will not be enforcing the mandate on government contractors. Nothing about testing every week or anything like that(which we have never done anyway).

/snip

I love the part where, on MilConnect, they say they “Only Sponsors are required to update vaccination status as of now.” …soon they’ll come for the spouses and tell them if they want to keep their Tricare, they’ll have to upload proof of the shot.
The clinic should already have most of their information. I like how you left out retirees...I figured they'd come at us first for vax proof or cancellation of Tricare coverage (we pay for)...but that's probably a battle they don't want. A lot easier to get dependent spouses to comply by threatening taking away their "free" healthcare.

Nope to what?

I work for a private company that is a government contractor. I am not in the military.

Our email said the government will not be enforcing the mandate on government contractors. Nothing about testing every week or anything like that(which we have never done anyway).
Sorry, I should have worded it differently. I meant "Nope" as in agreeing with you as "Nope. They definitely are no longer requiring it for contractors. I'll edit that out. No idea why I thought just a "nope" would be an appropriate response lol. But yea man, I'm glad y'all got yourselves a win.

The clinic should already have most of their information. I like how you left out retirees...I figured they'd come at us first for vax proof or cancellation of Tricare coverage (we pay for)...but that's probably a battle they don't want. A lot easier to get dependent spouses to comply by threatening taking away their "free" healthcare.
I mean lets be real for a second... They are going to thinning out the retirees for liking posts on Facebook that have been deemed extremist...or by raising the prices of the VFW's beer and hotdogs by a nickel haha. That would be a much quicker way to snatch up the TRICARE/retirement bennies and force compliance. Retirees would definitely be a harder push than dependents.

I'm really surprised they haven't mandated that if dependents want to keep their TRICARE bennies, they'll have to verify their status. Seems like it would be a simple way to add to their totals. Same with kids enrolled in DODEA schools and care. Obviously I'm not for any of this bullshit.

As for the clinic having most of their info already, yea probably for most dependents. Not so much in my case, but I am not your typical Dependa. My supervisor threatened me mentioned that he could "pick up the phone and call the clinic to get my status." which I immediately informed him that he cannot and that would be illegal without my written consent because I am not in the military. Fun times.

Before the scamdemic they sent out a message that most of the clinics in the national capitol region were going to be "active duty only", all dependents and retirees would need to find a provider off base because because "manpower too expensive"...that didn't actually go into effect.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
Notified by my job I have to go through a second BS investigation and another trial board.

Because this shit takes up time and I have to write responses, visit my union lawyer and attend to shit in person...I have dragged my feet on getting another job. Would kind of suck telling a new employer cant come to work a couple days this week as I deal with this shit. I also have some persoanlly paid for, non refundable training scheduled first week in January - so much for being responsible.

I had hoped to fill some of the income loss with unemployment but it appears the job is holding that up.....So they are not being inept they are being punitive.

Only up side is I will get to call them Aholes again in my next trial statement.

So they are using the system against you. How very, ummm what's the word? , Tyrannical.
Notified by my job I have to go through a second BS investigation and another trial board.

Because this shit takes up time and I have to write responses, visit my union lawyer and attend to shit in person...I have dragged my feet on getting another job. Would kind of suck telling a new employer cant come to work a couple days this week as I deal with this shit. I also have some persoanlly paid for, non refundable training scheduled first week in January - so much for being responsible.

I had hoped to fill some of the income loss with unemployment but it appears the job is holding that up.....So they are not being inept they are being punitive.

Only up side is I will get to call them Aholes again in my next trial statement.
These were the ones that had your back and all frat boy like with the brotherhood of the blue?
Question. If they say that they fucked up and retract the jab mandate. Will you go back?

So you are just in purgatory? Not technically fired but just dragged through the mud? I thought you were officially done. You are amazingly calm and cool for what the tyrants are doing to you.

So you are just in purgatory? Not technically fired but just dragged through the mud? I thought you were officially done. You are amazingly calm and cool for what the tyrants are doing to you.

Pugatory.

I was always under the impression "Nah, Guys I work with? Wouldnt dare abuse the public, they would revolt first."

Not so sure anymore....have to follow orders and all.