• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My employer mandated the vaccine. Anyone else?

I submitted a religious exemption on 11/2 to my employer. It was reviewed by lawyers and HR. It was approved 12/2. The next step is the company will tell me what accommodations I requested they will approve. I suspect they will say the accommodations I requested (same things we've been doing the last 19 months) will place an undue burden on the company therefore, they can't accommodate me and I'm "voluntarily separated" with no legal recourse or appeal. They aren't even required to provide proof of the burden.

I submitted a religious exemption on 11/2 to my employer. It was reviewed by lawyers and HR. It was approved 12/2. The next step is the company will tell me what accommodations I requested they will approve. I suspect they will say the accommodations I requested (same things we've been doing the last 19 months) will place an undue burden on the company therefore, they can't accommodate me and I'm "voluntarily separated" with no legal recourse or appeal. They aren't even required to provide proof of the burden.

The people above you are cowards......you at least have balls.

I've been meeting lots of non cowards since this all started. Thing is most are women.

Where are the men? The one dude present last time I was with these folks was Polish born....he has anti communism in his DNA. Men here used to.....what happened?

Despite a generation fighting in some of our most brutal war zones testosterone appears to be extremely rare.

To an extent the media has neutered men.....stand up and you will be cancelled/called a racist......few willing to take on that fight.

Looking at "boys" these days.....effeminate. Won't wear pants, favoring gay ass sweats with tapered tight to the ankle profile, always on the phone ask them to actually go shooting they want to play Fortnite instead. Lived a life with Moms arranging play dates, don't know how to just go out and socialize on their own.

My son has had some problems medically that destroyed his personality. I give him credit he tries. This year he has taken up fishing to the point it became an obsession that it was almost not enjoyable seeing how "manic" he was about it.....but it gave him friends.

Now with the weather sucking fishing is on the back burner. He has decided to play hockey. Hockey where we live is something you start playing about the time you walk. You miss that start you never catch up. Still he has taken it into his head he will play hockey. I give him credit for diving into it but he is catching some shit from the other kids.....it would be like me going to Brazil and wanting to play soccer.

Instead of the other kids just saying "Good job coming out" they are douches. This new generation of kids in my AO is going to be a legion of assholes I fear. Bred to be compliant, intolerant, anti-social and mean.

Hope it's different elsewhere.....hope those thoughts of you guys on your farms with kids that wear real pants, wake up early looking forward to the day, will go out and take care of a horse, care about school, than want to plink with a .22 in the afternoon are reality not just a mirage.

Christian Radio Network {CRN} has been initiating lawsuits vs the mandates. You might contact them. Or get together with the others and file your own wrongful termination suit. You will probably need a handful of people if you want a lawyer to be interested. I would suggest anyone put on unpaid leave, files for temporary unemployment benefits. It could be one more thing illegally denied that could trigger the next set of lawsuits.

I worked with this guy. Great dude, hard worker. When a certain segment of the job got caught up in an overtime scandal i feared this Trooper would be caught in it. I am sure he had his ass vetted inside and out and he was found to be totally legit for all the hours he worked. Was talking to him a month or so ago and we exchanged our thoughts on the mandate. I knew this was going to be his decision.

On the left sporting the CAR....oddly no GCM.....gonna have to ask him what happened there.......:)

032116wakece010.jpg

I worked with this guy. Great dude, hard worker. When a certain segment of the job got caught up in an overtime scandal i feared this Trooper would be caught in it. I am sure he had his ass vetted inside and out and he was found to be totally legit for all the hours he worked. Was talking to him a month or so ago and we exchanged our thoughts on the mandate. I knew this was going to be his decision.

On the left sporting the CAR....oddly no GCM.....gonna have to ask him what happened there.......:)

032116wakece010.jpg

Thank you for your service to the community. I hope justice is served on the evil assholes that are poisoning the masses and the cowards that follow them.

My son's department is not going to try this and about 90% said they would walk if it's tried.

Reactions: pmclaine and Pbgt
More people need to refuse to provide vax status regardless of whether or not they got the shot. My brother works for a large mechanical manufacturer. When they sent out the vac letter 95% of the service people nation wide have their notice. The manufacturer rescinded and admitted the letter was written by lawyers and only sounded like a mandate. This week he walked into Genzyme and refused to fill out any COVID paper work. They told him he could not enter. He got 8n the van drove off and 7n less than five minutes was called back and allowed to work without filling out any paperwork.

Just need to stand up as a group whether vaxed
or not. No need to prove anything. When a company or department realized a large segment of the force will leave they will back down.

People with AIDS and hepatitis should be required to disclose their shit too, if this is going to be the way forward.

I mean, I’d like to know that the person making my food isn’t an AIDS person or Hepatitis person.

I went to dialysis yesterday and had a new nurse acting as a tech. I found out she left one of the more predominate hospitals in the area. She was a nurse in intensive care and also on the doctor's review board for the hospital with 25 years of experience just at that hospital.

She left for more than just the COVID issue. She typed up her own religious exemption paper and was approved, but she could see where the hospital was going so, she left.

She was telling me everything we've (at the Hide) talked about here was happening in real life. The over reporting of cases and deaths. The lies that are being told to the patients. All of it. The inability of the medical staff to give alternative medicines. It's a crime to see what the medical field has become. My son's father-in-law is a doctor and he's given up his "privilege" of doing rounds. But over the years most of his work has been to an expert witness in hospital cases. He represents both the patients and at other times a hospital. He's thinking of giving that up too. There's just too much insanity going on even for him.

What ever happened to that pesky "Do No Harm" thingy that doctors used to say?

People with AIDS and hepatitis should be required to disclose their shit too, if this is going to be the way forward.

I mean, I’d like to know that the person making my food isn’t an AIDS person or Hepatitis person.
And add anyone diagnosed with PTSD and on antidepressants. I feel my workplace should have to disclose that as well. After all someone going off meds could present a danger to me at work.

And add anyone diagnosed with PTSD and on antidepressants. I feel my workplace should have to disclose that as well. After all someone going off meds could present a danger to me at work.

And when they mix the happy pills with the rocket fuel they can go from crazy to psycho in less than 3.5 seconds.

I went to dialysis yesterday and had a new nurse acting as a tech. I found out she left one of the more predominate hospitals in the area. She was a nurse in intensive care and also on the doctor's review board for the hospital with 25 years of experience just at that hospital.

She left for more than just the COVID issue. She typed up her own religious exemption paper and was approved, but she could see where the hospital was going so, she left.

She was telling me everything we've (at the Hide) talked about here was happening in real life. The over reporting of cases and deaths. The lies that are being told to the patients. All of it. The inability of the medical staff to give alternative medicines. It's a crime to see what the medical field has become. My son's father-in-law is a doctor and he's given up his "privilege" of doing rounds. But over the years most of his work has been to an expert witness in hospital cases. He represents both the patients and at other times a hospital. He's thinking of giving that up too. There's just too much insanity going on even for him.

What ever happened to that pesky "Do No Harm" thingy that doctors used to say?
i know i repeat myself, but with presence in 42 states...the difference in outcomes is startling from a modality in florida that actually treats patients before they are sick enough to need to be in hospital, versus a place in new jersey that tells people calling go to the hospital if it gets so bad that you have trouble breathing, and doesn't even try to help them.

Reactions: Snuby642

I throw this back on them....we do typically ask some basic medical issues when a person is in custody but NEVER could we discriminate against them the way management is with employees.......so much for respecting your valued service.

Last edited:
I throw this back on them....we do typically ask some basic medical issues when a person is in custody but NEVER could we discriminate against them the way management is with employees.......so much for respecting your valued service.
My statement was tongue in cheek, but this was what I was getting at.

I mean, if the Star of David is required to participate in society over a case of the sniffles, I do see da’ gubmint taking it further with other things moving forward.

Last edited:
My statement was tongue in cheek, but this was what I was getting at.

I mean, if the Star of David is required to participate in society over a case of the sniffles, I don’t see da’ gubmint taking it further with other things moving forward.

People are fucking stupid if they think this thing ends with just one surrender.........

Im not saying people that chose to get the vaccine surrendered, they made their good conscience choice.

Thing is their is going to be another hill to climb and more good conscience choices to be made.

At what point are people going to say "Fuck I am done"

edit/add......the fucking coffee I am drinking is fantastic!

People are fucking stupid if they think this thing ends with just one surrender.........

Im not saying people that chose to get the vaccine surrendered, they made their good conscience choice.

Thing is their is going to be another hill to climb and more good conscience choices to be made.

At what point are people going to say "Fuck I am done"

edit/add......the fucking coffee I am drinking is fantastic!
Yikes! I had to edit my previous post to change the word “Don’t “ to the word “Do”. Serious typo on my part!

You’re 100% correct. 100%. Da’ gubmint has weaponized health care, and the people have helped them do it.

Here’s the funny part. When I got vaccinated in February, it was still evil Trump’s “rushed” vaccine, lol. My how things have changed in 10 months. It’s funny how fast the narrative changed to it being the Dem’s vaccine and 100% trustworthy.

I support what you’re doing, and I support the others who don’t want it. It’s your choice.

What concerns me is where this goes from here. What’s the next thing they’ll require for you to be able to engage in society, and be able to provide for your family. My fear is the country is screaming down the train tracks, destination FAFO.

You better be drinking 8 O’Clock bean out of a 12 cup Mr. Coffee, made with tap water, or GTFO.

Yikes! I had to edit my previous post to change the word “Don’t “ to the word “Do”. Serious typo on my part!

You’re 100% correct. 100%. Da’ gubmint has weaponized health care, and the people have helped them do it.

Here’s the funny part. When I got vaccinated in February, it was still evil Trump’s “rushed” vaccine, lol. My how things have changed in 10 months. It’s funny how fast the narrative changed to it being the Dem’s vaccine and 100% trustworthy.

I support what you’re doing, and I support the others who don’t want it. It’s your choice.

What concerns me is where this goes from here. What’s the next thing they’ll require for you to be able to engage in society, and be able to provide for your family. My fear is the country is screaming down the train tracks, destination FAFO.

You better be drinking 8 O’Clock bean out of a 12 cup Mr. Coffee, made with tap water, or GTFO.

Dunkin Donuts pour over 4 pounds for $22 and no tactical boy liberal BS to go along with it.

Reactions: Doc68

Life here is normal for the most part. I read what is going on around the country and it's surreal.
"Where this goes from here" people better get their ass in gear and remember that the government works for us. We are not their slaves or any other adjectives. They are not our leaders. They are elected to represent the people not rule the people.

Whats the word in the military?

Are those 10,000 USMC Fireteam leaders packing their Seabags and getting ready to walk?

Did the Air force members that wanted to stay "vaccine free" acquiesce when they were told they "could take it in the ass"?

What about the SEALs numbering in the hundreds that would have been able to do all the cool training, get the cool shades and work on their tans at the cost of only being able to write books detailing their non deployable experiences?

Reactions: Longshot231
This should be telling you something.
Those remaining are probably pretty good at goose stepping.
Two more suspended without pay.

One found guilty of insubordination for wanting to be vax free - USMC vet.
If your command is not working for you.
Ahhh nevermind. It'll probably get me a seat next to Bender

Reactions: Jscb1b
This is the latest defeat for the Biden administration against all three facets of the federal vaccine mandate: (1) Federal Contractors, (2) CMS Healthcare providers, (3) private sector employers with over 100 workers.

All three prongs of the White House federal vaccine mandate are now blocked by federal courts.

Honestly I’m surprised there aren’t more doctors “. Giving the shot” without actually doing so. Seems pretty simple to do. You know, the conscientious objector thing…..

Reactions: Cowpokey
Honestly I’m surprised there aren’t more doctors “. Giving the shot” without actually doing so. Seems pretty simple to do. You know, the conscientious objector thing…..

Maybe there are?

So far I have been fortunate that the owner has given me the option of getting tested every week. Which is also retarded but still it buys me time to find something else or as I’m holding out hopes she ( the owner) comes to her senses and realizes me taking the shot or not will not negatively affect her business because the shot’s effectiveness is not what was advertised. My main problem is the second in command also a woman but this woman is a deranged liberal through and through. She believes and hangs on everything the former Vice President says. I tried the other day explaining to this retard that Biden does not have to power to make everyone take experimental medicine. She quipped back fiercely he does and furthermore stop calling him former Vice President. he was our president. not all of ours I replied. She went on to tell me that the owner was eventually going make the shot a requirement to work there. I told her we will have to see. Shame too because I really like my job but damn….a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
This is the latest defeat for the Biden administration against all three facets of the federal vaccine mandate: (1) Federal Contractors, (2) CMS Healthcare providers, (3) private sector employers with over 100 workers.

All three prongs of the White House federal vaccine mandate are now blocked by federal courts.

I still fear that Breyer, Kagan, Sotomayer, Roberts and Coney Barret are the pending problem.

As others have pointed out, the three key mandates (medical workers/CMS, Government Contractors, OSHA restriction for 100+ employee shops) are on HOLD/Injunction until a proper hearing can ensue.

The employers have failed to recognize that the Government will not back them up while the edicts are on hold. I am expecting some blood-sucking attorneys to make a serious financial windfall for themselves by pursuing the thousands of cases, where the company does "things" in the absence of a functioning mandate.

I think many of these companies are more afraid of losing future government contracts, than the blood-sucking attorneys. I feel their judgment in this area is flawed. I look forward to the carnage.

I have met this guy.

He is a fantastic human.

Much more spiritual than me. I am almost embarrassed to speak around him as I am not up to his caliber of human being.

Last edited:
As others have pointed out, the three key mandates (medical workers/CMS, Government Contractors, OSHA restriction for 100+ employee shops) are on HOLD/Injunction until a proper hearing can ensue.

The employers have failed to recognize that the Government will not back them up while the edicts are on hold. I am expecting some blood-sucking attorneys to make a serious financial windfall for themselves by pursuing the thousands of cases, where the company does "things" in the absence of a functioning mandate.

I think many of these companies are more afraid of losing future government contracts, than the blood-sucking attorneys. I feel their judgment in this area is flawed. I look forward to the carnage.
That sir, is the perfect analysis.

Reactions: addertooth

Don’t forget the Mil & DoD civis 😢
Been seeing a lot of talk about how all of the mandates have been halted, but a lot seem to forget about the last two groups. We know the Mil isn’t getting out of this but fuckin hell, the civis should be able to.

Regardless, I’m glad to hear about the hold.

Reactions: addertooth
It wont play here but click on the fakebook link and it will open.....

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: atomic41
Don’t forget the Mil & DoD civis 😢
Been seeing a lot of talk about how all of the mandates have been halted, but a lot seem to forget about the last two groups. We know the Mil isn’t getting out of this but fuckin hell, the civis should be able to.

Regardless, I’m glad to hear about the hold.

Support our Mil spouses!

As if that will stop the communists in charge of my company. It's a shame that my company is a prime contractor in support of the US Navy (NNPP) and is in favor of the mandate. :confused:

If unionized....guessing your union is as impotent ( and I mean down to the individual members member) as mine.

No union good means you can sue them.

A little over a hundred of us have formed an informal group outside the fence and have been in discussions with lawyers. Up to now, they have said they can't help us until "harm" is done. Meaning, once we lose pay we can sue. I hope they are right.

A little over a hundred of us have formed an informal group outside the fence and have been in discussions with lawyers. Up to now, they have said they can't help us until "harm" is done. Meaning, once we lose pay we can sue. I hope they are right.

My job has a similar informal group, about 300, with a retainer paid to a law firm

The union provided lawyers are doing an ok job knowing that the die has been cast and the trial board results are predetermined.

The only hope with the informal group is that the state/country return to a Constitutional path at some point and the injustice is looked at through rational courts of law.

If the second doesnt happen.....doesnt matter.......dystopian, tyrannical anarchy was the intended goal.

Reactions: atomic41
It's hard to deal with corporate stranglehold, have that T-shirt.

Best course is make it a public spectacle, they hate that shit.

Be prepared to be fired for even getting a lawyer.

I got retired and a settlement niether of which are enough but
I don't have to put up with cocksukers.

Tell them you need it in writing, or it does not exist (a common military phrase). Make a copy of it on a non-work computer. Make paper notes on WHO told you WHAT and WHEN they said it.

The information was provided to the entire company via email.