• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos My F-TR mouse gun

SNAFU_

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 13, 2008
Houston, Texas
Trued 700 with Krieger 1:7.7 28" MTU profile, match chambered for 80 grain Berger or JLK VLD bullets. 42x NightForce on EGW 20MOA base and matched rings. B&C Medalist stock with Karsten cheek.
Picture is on the 600 yard range.

Re: My F-TR mouse gun

Nice rifle, nice range
I love anything Krieger-ed

Nice choice in barrel. Thinking of the same make for my 243 barrel. I also have the same stock for my 243.

range is Bayou Rifles in Juliff Texas....they have 200/300/600/800/900/1000 yd at this location.....great bunch of guys to shoot with for Palma/XC/F-Class....membership not necessary for the matches
http://www.bayourifles.org/ for more info

it is a 223
I am sure in the hands of a more experienced shooter it would do better, but the best I have done with it so far at 600 is a 585 out of 600 with 14 Xs

That gun looks like one i seen in Austin a couple of weeks ago. Could it be the same gun? if so i know how it shoots and it is a hammer.

Hey SNAFUBAR, how often do you shoot at Bayou? I'm also a member and am always trying to get some people to shoot with me at longer distances.

nesikabay...I shot it at the Camp Swift match last month...thats as close to Austin as this rifle has ever been.

Bacarrat....I try to make all the 300/600/1000 yd matches there....don't usually have time to get out there to practice any other time.

I thought that was the gun i seen there. I was the guy scoring you. I think we were on target 27 together.

I should have noticed the Nocona location.....did you see what happened to my shooting mat ?? I am guessing one of the National Guard guys picked it up by mistake....they were using the same mats.

I think you are right. The bad thing is all their gear went into a trailer. The Guard owns the gear so they probly didnt know. Just get yourself one of the high dollar mats like mine lolol

do they allow wildcats in this category? I have a 223ai just about done, and wanted to try my hand at this. The range is very close to me.

you will have to shoot in the F-Open class with the AI, not a problem.
The typical NRA rules apply