• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing My first Coyote

Super Bee 950

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 17, 2008
Austin Texas
www.bikesolutionsllc.com
Got this guy at 200 yards with M855 green tip ammo. He ran less than 100 yards after one hit. Exit wound on the other side was center mass right behind the front leg. He weighed about 50 pounds. The land owner takes dead pigs and stakes them to the ground so Coyotes stay in the open. it works
smile.gif

6346352298_062a1c6103_z.jpg

Re: My first Coyote

Good looking rig and good looking song dog. As mentioned earlier, welcome to the addiction.

My father in law is a pig farmer and I have got a dead pig or two from him but they lay there for a day or two than get drug off. I'm gonna try the stake trick don't know why I didn't think of that lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gabriel.338lapua</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome to the addiction.
</div></div>

X2

stake them down with several or those sneaky basturds will get them loose. good luck. nice varmit!