• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My first Custom, how bad did I screw up?

Harris????????????????? This is the maybac of guns with a scratch on the front hood. Get the atlas and close the deal. That thing is freaking awesome

the things I do to make y'all happy. I went to install the rail and the screws were a bit long so I trimmed them down. then I didn't like how long the rail was so I cut it down and refinished it. ill get pics up

Last edited:
just curious what scope base is that? btw way nice rig, i like the bike too :)

Sweet Rifle, it makes my plain old scapel look................Plain. Wife just walked by and said HELL NO. Great build.

I'm a bit slow on the uptake... but I reckon you should sell it.. Obviously it shoots poorly and well look at it....It's just been thrown together with bits here and there with no real thought...

Well im not sure where you go from here mate , looks like you have pimped the Bently up with Ferrari parts , I love XLR stocks so you nailed the stock option
if it shoots the way it looks you have hit the jackpot and odds are it will , please keep the post running with some performance shots once you have your loads
worked out .................... truely a masterpiece ............ Now put you balls back in.

how bad did you screw up? .... well if the wifey figure knew about the funds that just left the bank then i'd say your just screwed. otherwise that's bloody nice rilfe!

looks very trick! now if it shoots 1/2 moa or less you are golden!!!!! just my opinion but i would have put a TBAC can on it...

Since this thread is resurrected, I'll ask for a range report.
Particularly interested in what is working well from that twist/length barrel.

I typically don't shoot paper but here is the target again from initial load development

20871gr.jpg

208 Amax over 71gr of RL22

good capture with me playing with it a bit

roger.jpg

to off quote a movie line.....
"There are shooters who get the hot rifles & there are pudknockers who dream about the hot rifles"
This would put me in the pudknocker catagory.

That there is one piece of artwork.
Let's see some test results!