• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

My friends mom first time shooting a rifle

PGWTW338

Private
Minuteman
Jan 13, 2011
Niagara Falls, NY
First time shooting a rifle! We warned her but she wanted the .50BMG first! LRT-3 by PGW

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/APQ7TtvSz1Y&feature=player_detailpage&list=ULAPQ7TtvSz1Y"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/APQ7TtvSz1Y&feature=player_detailpage&list=ULAPQ7TtvSz1Y" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

She is now pissed she just missed the gong at 640 yrds! Now she is out to redeem herself! She makes a perfect hit at 640 yards with the PGW Timberwolf C14 in .338 LM

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CbWhvtUo1o0&feature=player_detailpage"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CbWhvtUo1o0&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: My friends mom first time shooting a rifle

That's great!
Canucks say muthafucka funny.

But at least it IS the right way!
wink.gif

That look of surprise on new shooters faces makes it (when they succeed) all the better.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Intrepid4576</div><div class="ubbcode-body">you hit it!! you hit it! did you hear it? your a sniper!

lol </div></div>

Yeah that voice is her son! He likes sheep cause he is Greek
laugh.gif
This is a Greek Ghillie suit
grin.gif

coolest-adult-sheep-costume-4-X2.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's great!
Canucks say muthafucka funny. </div></div>

Damn right we say muthafucka !! High taxes crappy gun laws and too many Lieberals!! We now call it Kanuckastan!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah that voice is her son! He likes sheep cause he is Greek This is a Greek Ghillie suit

</div></div> If he's in the Ottawa area , I can hook him up with a fews dates if he is willing to decoy coyotes.

With those big braked rifles, especially the BMG you REALLY should have her in some eye protection. (you should always have it on but in this case it is an absolute must

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's great!
Canucks say muthafucka funny. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Pleas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With those big braked rifles, especially the BMG you REALLY should have her in some eye protection. (you should always have it on but in this case it is an absolute must </div></div>

I was waiting for the safety nazi comment
wink.gif
Private property private range freedom to choose! Yeah she should have slapped on the safety glasses but chose not to what can you do! Listen Comrade I will go easy on you as you are from Californastan and I am from Kanuckastan
smirk.gif
grin.gif
Take no offense I am playing you are right!

He is about 45 minutes from Ottawa! You do not want him near your sheep they would never be the same
grin.gif
If you need to decoy baby cows I know this professor at Ryerson it's name is Wendy Cuckier
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Darren Gauryletz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Pleas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With those big braked rifles, especially the BMG you REALLY should have her in some eye protection. (you should always have it on but in this case it is an absolute must </div></div>

I was waiting for the safety nazi comment
wink.gif
Private property private range freedom to choose! Yeah she should have slapped on the safety glasses but chose not to what can you do! Listen Comrade I will go easy on you as you are from Californastan and I am from Kanuckastan
smirk.gif
grin.gif
Take no offense I am playing you are right! </div></div>
More than safety. When you get hit with the backpressure it will smack your eyeballs pretty good and give you a flinch like a scared cat. Eye protection helps stop the smack.
smile.gif

The Greek Sniper School philosphy is to start big and scare the flinch outta of you
grin.gif
I shoot the .50 with out safety glasses when fogging is a issue in the colder months have no issue with follow through or flinching! Shooting 1000 +. I do try to use antifog lenses and additives but this does not always work especially when it is -10 to -25 out!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is about 45 minutes from Ottawa </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shooting 1000 +. </div></div>

Might this be the mysterious private range I've heard about over Alexandria way?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: noodlz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is about 45 minutes from Ottawa </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shooting 1000 +. </div></div>

Might this be the mysterious private range I've heard about over Alexandria way? </div></div>

I am not sure if it is near Alexandria! Here are some pics of the new shooting tower being built. When it is done it will have stairs roof pisser and equipment elevator
cool.gif

image-XL.jpg

photo-XL.jpg