• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

My Gun Store Jinx

xs hedspace

hippie redneck geezer
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2005
Bearsville, NY
Back around 1997, I started a new job in Pine Hill, NY. Cool, I thought, Charlie Smith has a great gun store there. I week before the job started, he dies, store closed. Then, they(NYCDEP) sent me to Margaretville. Great, on the way is Betz's Gun Shop. Shop closes a month later. Now I'm going to Gilboa, and I see Mudges' Gun Store being opened in Prattsville, on the way. Great, this store is legendary, moving back to NY from New Mexico. Hope he didn't stock the store yet...the flood wiped the building off the map, according to a Fire Dept friend of mine. Haven't been able to even get there from here, yet, and my generator has used about $50 worth of gas, since the hurricane. Line crews here from Kansas, helping out.

Re: My Gun Store Jinx

I will pay your way to go to Kalifornia
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yasherka</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for not coming to Colorado! </div></div>

You need to move to Loveland, CO. 'Jensens'.

This goes for Illinois also. Keep Moving! I'm thinking we might end up beating the Chicago machine, at least eventually.

Stay the fuck away from peoples republic of commiefornia, we are finally starting to make small gains, and dont need you to fuck it up.