• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos My LTR so far....

ZeeLynx

Private
Minuteman
Apr 25, 2009
Oslo, Norway
<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">Rem 700 LTR .308W</span></span>
Zeiss Victory Diavari 6-24x56T Illu. Ret 43
A-Tec TMM4 Suppressor (Modular)
Harris Bipod
Turner Police Tactical Sling

Future plans for the rifle...new stock...new trigger..20 moa scope base and rings

Re: My LTR so far....

Norwegian made suppressor...

Fully modular making it easy to replace parts, clean or add/remove modules as you see fit.

27-31 db reduction...

Standard weight on the version I have is 406 grams or 14 ounces. Which is one of the more heavier models.

The lighter model is 9.8 ounces, but has a reduction of 23-27 db.

Lightest model is 7.7 ounces and has a 20-25db reduction.

Yes..the modules can be removed or added. Standard versions comes with 4 modules. I can shorten mine or purchase more modules.

But I really have no use for adding more. They are all threaded.

always meant to ask, but what do suppressors run ($$) for you lucky fellas. I've been curious what other countries charge but never seen an owner. If you dont mind me asking that is.

Been PM'ing between vman alot about suppressors....

In Europe..or at least in northern europe the going rate for a suppressor is 550 dollars...

Suppressors in the US are a bit overcharged imo..and a certain company claims to have the lightest model in the world..but I doubt that....