• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

**ROUND2 !!**, (100YARD), Semi-Auto, 6group, 30round SHOOTOUT!

It was a beautiful fall day here in Wisconsin & was able to put another 60rounds / 12groups through my RRA ATH. Was able to pump out 11 out of 12 groups sub-moa which after my last entry puts this RRA ATH rifle 30 out of 32 5shot groups or 190 out of 192 bullet holes sub-moa in a row which isn't too bad. Did two total entries which doesn't beat my existing entry, but one of the entries got sub-moa all day long. It's getting pretty tough to get on the top ten board. What do you all think about re-setting the boards? Maybe let it go a little bit longer?

I came 1 bullet hole on the .758 group from getting the bullseye bonus :( grrrr!

IMG_8194_zps5cbf33d0.jpg

IMG_8205_zps01766f01.jpg

IMG_8212_zpse1316229.jpg

Last edited:
Let it go a little longer. It's almost cool enough to go outside here in Phoenix and I want to get my shot at the title next weekend.

Personally would like to see it reduced to five groups and reset monthly or bi-monthly.Best average takes it.

It's getting pretty tough to get on the top ten board. What do you all think about re-setting the boards? Maybe let it go a little bit longer?
I think it's good to have the current top ten board. But, sure, maybe like heydogman said...some kind of bimonthly thing would be good.

Here's a hybrid thought. Leave the current opportunity for the top ten board. It is still something to try to attain. But add a bimonthy or something (every three months?) in the same format that could be used for that period, and the best scores could bump off the great top ten boards. That make sense?

I guess I'm thinking about it like "lap times". One might have the best lap time during a certain race event while still not taking the overall lap record. Both are important on their own given the conditions at that point in time, location, and so on.