• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My mother just had a stroke. In emergency care now. Will keep you updated. RECOGNIZE THE SIGNS OF A STROKE. Updates inbound. She is back home today.

@Blue Sky Country

Updates on how your mom is doing?

She has been moved to the stroke ward and is beginning the rehabilitation process. I must thank everyone here who has provided us with kind words and prayers once again. Official update in OP in just a sec...

ETA: Update 5 posted.

Last edited:
Dude I hope this incident resolves in a successful recovery, perhaps even a postive event as now that the problem was known it can be treated going forward and no further incidents will be experienced.

My step father told me a story about one of his friends.

This friend had if I recall right three wives that predeceased him (sounds like he was a bad risk).

My step father attended the three funerals of his friends wives.

His friends mother than passed and my step father noticed that his friend was noticeably more upset than he had been at any of his wives funerals.

He said to him, to wit, "Jeez man, You okay? You weren't this broke up at any of your wives funerals."

To which his friend replied...."But Jimmy, You only have one mother!"

So true.

Dude I hope this incident resolves in a successful recovery, perhaps even a postive event as now that the problem was known it can be treated going forward and no further incidents will be experienced.

My step father told me a story about one of his friends.

This friend had if I recall right three wives that predeceased him (sounds like he was a bad risk).

My step father attended the three funerals of his friends wives.

His friends mother than passed and my step father noticed that his friend was noticeably more upset than he had been at any of his wives funerals.

He said to him, to wit, "Jeez man, You okay? You weren't this broke up at any of your wives funerals."

So true.

----------
----------

As true and solid and imposing as an ingot of white hot steel right out of the forge...

Gang of invisible ninjas chopping onions all around me as I read that... :cry:

Thanks for your words of encouragement, buddy!

Thanks so much, brothers! She is my top priority at the moment. She still has some distance to travel but so far, many miles have been left behind.

anim_beer.gif

Terribly sorry to hear, I hope she has a full recovery. My dad had a minor stroke, and luckily we saw his face drooping, and IGNORED his Im fine.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country