• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My nephews writing assignment for school.

yz45067

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2012
Renton, Wa
Took my nephews shooting a couple weeks ago (ages 6 an 9) to begin teaching them firearm safety, responsibility and familiarizing them with the woods in prep for their first year hunting. The 6 y/o was asked to write an essay about his weekend. His dad sent me these pics, instead of receiving a knock on the door his teacher actually commended us for what we were teaching them! Glad that with all that has happened there is still some good teacher's out there. These made me laugh. Hope it makes y'all smile as well!

That teacher should be brought a beer and sent a word of thanks.

Reading his little essay made me smile indeed. God bless your nephews and thanks for sharing this.

Reminds me of when I was a kid. Its things like this that we need to do carry on to the next generation. I do this with my 7 year old and when his little brother gets a little older, he will go too. Thanks for the post.

Nicely done! And to think no one got suspended, called into the school, or local sheriffs department raiding their home.

I love the memories of shooting with my dad. Good on ya for bringing up the next generation of shooters!

Not quite what i was expecting...Very pleased to see that the teacher only made grammar corrections.