• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My new monster Can-Am Defender limited

madppcs

Private
Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2011
    Forest hill, Louisiana
    Has 40" tires, air conditioning, windshield wipers, rear view camera, JL Audio roof, power windows and tons of other shit. I'm still waiting on alot of parts to come in but here's a few pics
    20211005_143434.jpg
    20211005_143424.jpg
    20211005_143400.jpg
    20211009_154926.jpg
    20211013_180739.jpg
    20211013_180748.jpg

Last edited:
    Nice ride. I've been looking at the Yamaha Rmax for a while but haven't talked myself into dropping the coin yet.

Nice ride. I've been looking at the Yamaha Rmax for a while but haven't talked myself into dropping the coin yet.
    27021D2F-07B1-4113-A391-2752D91C95FF.jpeg
    CB6F6476-A94A-4B7E-A802-2FFC9F57BBF6.jpeg

I don’t get why these companies recycle names so much it’s like Honda using the odyssey name for a shitty van when it was a badass adult go kart. The R-max heli was pretty sweet though.

Last edited:
    I’d love a side by side but people I know seem to work on them as much, if not more than they ride. I know a lot depends on the type of riding and how you ride which means I’m probably fucked 😂

Reactions: madppcs
    I'd like to have a side by side, except that the leg room in all that I have ridden in or driven sucks balls. If your inseam is longer than 30", go ahead and pass. You can thank me later.

You must be from the east coast. Lol
    Out west jeeps, yotas and side by sides go on the same trails. Real 4x4s go further.
    Here if the parks for trucks your mall crawler won’t make it 10’. There’s 4 wheeler parks everywhere and the trails suck for most larger vehicles.

Reactions: madppcs and Bradu
    Would have been cheaper to buy a jeep wrangler with a 4" lift!
    Jeeps have become pretty gay, they are the new Harley owner types.

90% aren’t built to handle shit, but the owners constantly talk about how capable they are while standing in a parking lot. Even better they build them to the hilt and still never go off-road.

There’s a park for them about an hour from here so they can feel like they went “off-roading”, it’s dirt roads with a couple steep hills. The road to my family’s driveway is more challenging to drive.

Last edited:
    Let’s also not forget it’s built for mud, that defender weighs less than half of what a Jeep does and it has cane tires. It would motor right past most jeeps stuck in a hole.

You should put a mount in the bed for a removable stripper/flag pole.

Here if the parks for trucks your mall crawler won’t make it 10’. There’s 4 wheeler parks everywhere and the trails suck for most larger vehicles.
    lol no bro.

You’re free to follow my mall crawlers in your gay side by side, to the rubicon, the hammers, Moab…you know…doing those mall rated obstacles while you fag off at your little parks there with your over priced toy. Lol

lol no bro.

You’re free to follow my mall crawlers in your gay side by side, to the rubicon, the hammers, Moab…you know…doing those mall rated obstacles while you fag off at your little parks there with your over priced toy. Lol
    That’s a very Jeep owner way to be you get offended even though you claim not to fit the comment.

You’re free to follow the trucks here with 6ft tall tires through bounty holes here...there’s thousands of dollars in it for you if you made it, but as I said it’s not possible. The whole world does what you though right?

I don’t have a side by side and don’t want one I just know what works here, and if jeeps are gay but so are side by sides that still leaves you with a dick in your mouth it seems..... Also he posted a vehicle made for mud, you’re talking trails and crawling. I didn’t think I’d need to explain that to an adult who is supposed to have critical thinking skills.

You act like you have to have a special built comp buggy to run those places, I’ve seen the videos there’s plenty of families out there cruising around in not crazily modded daily drivers, and side by sides.....

It’s pretty hilarious how someone gets so offended if you says something about a product they own. Jeeps aren’t the end all be all of off-road vehicle, you just have a hard on for them.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Bradu
    Pure sillyness.

You know how many TT topped AI's you could have built?

I don't understand mudding. We go dirt biking on singletrack in the mountains, and snowmobiling in the mountains.

I've never wanted to hangout in a swamp puddle and get eaten by bugs.

Reactions: hlee
    That’s a very Jeep owner way to be you get offended even though you claim not to fit the comment.

I don’t have a side by side I’m much too tall, and if jeeps are gay but so are side by sides that leaves you with a dick in your mouth it seems..... Also he posted a vehicle made for mud, you’re talking crawling. I didn’t think I’d need to explain that to an adult with critical thinking skills.

You act like you have to have a special built comp buggy to run those places, I’ve seen the videos there’s plenty of moms out there cruising around in not crazily modded daily drivers, and side by sides.....
    Lol I wasn’t actually offended. 4x4Iing is nothing to be stressed about.

But umm, In all seriousness I wouldn’t take a mom vehicle on any of those trails. I was referring to the hammers, not king of hammer. Yes same place, but just the obstacles.

Ps mudding is gay and YOU did say mall crawler, not mudder.

Lol I wasn’t actually offended. 4x4Iing is nothing to be stressed about.

But umm, In all seriousness I wouldn’t take a mom vehicle on any of those trails. I was referring to the hammers, not king of hammer. Yes same place, but just the obstacles.

Ps mudding is gay and YOU did say mall crawler, not mudder.
    I just really enjoy being an asshole, it’s my most redeeming quality.

Mall crawler is a term for people’s lifted vehicle that never leave the asphalt. I didn’t invent the name. They run over a curb or hit a dirty puddle and tell everyone they’ve been off-roading. The best is they drive down a muddy road by a construction site after a rain and don’t wash the vehicle for 3 months to look “cool”

It’s gay in stock shit, and boring to watch, but guys win 5-10k just for making it through a hole. Guys here have 60” tires and still have trouble. Not everywhere has rocks to crawl everywhere so they make due.

I grew up with Dirtbikes and quads never got into the side by side shit or tearing up my daily. It’s cheaper to ride along with everyone else who has that shit.

Drag boats where my thing, knew a guy with a top fuel hydroplane. So when I could have afforded to play I was looking at some blown big block methanol powered flat bottom V-Drives so I could die like a man, but then life happened lol. Not to mention people are dumbasses to deal with trying to buy shit.

You have to wear ballistic shorts so 130mph water doesn’t blow out your intestines from a water jet in your asshole if you crash...😆

Last edited:
    Pure sillyness.

You know how many TT topped AI's you could have built?

I don't understand mudding. We go dirt biking on singletrack in the mountains, and snowmobiling in the mountains.

I've never wanted to hangout in a swamp puddle and get eaten by bugs.
    Please dont assume this vehicle is is a mud only machine. I go on yearly trips to the mountains of Arkansas, and yes of course the swamps here in Louisiana. We also have VERY large amount of sand dune riding here in Louisiana. Just because these tires are literally tractor tread, that doesnt mean its for 1 use only.

Mall crawler is a term for people’s lifted vehicle that never leave the asphalt. I didn’t invent the name. They run over a curb or hit a dirty puddle and tell everyone they’ve been off-roading. The best is they drive down a muddy road by a construction site after a rain and don’t wash the vehicle for 3 months to look “cool”

It’s gay in stock shit, and boring to watch, but guys win 5-10k just for making it through a hole. Guys here have 60” tires and still have trouble. Not everywhere has rocks to crawl everywhere so they make due.

I grew up with Dirtbikes and quads never got into the side by side shit or tearing up my daily. It’s cheaper to ride along with everyone else who has that shit.

Drag boats where my thing, knew a guy with a top fuel hydroplane. So when I could have afforded to play I was looking at some blown big block methanol powered flat bottom V-Drives so I could die like a man, but then life happened lol. Not to mention people are dumbasses to deal with trying to buy shit.

You have to wear ballistic shorts so 130mph water doesn’t blow out your intestines through your asshole if you crash...😆
    I know what a mall crawler is and I for sure know the type. 60 inch tires? Are they monster trucks? Jeez.

Most people with IFS go with 35s, and solid axle vehicles 37-40s. Just need to clear your diffs. Enough suspension lift for some clearance, and articulation and some lockers can pretty much get you through most things.

I know what a mall crawler is and I for sure know the type. 60 inch tires? Are they monster trucks? Jeez.
    They call them “mega trucks” I guess they think it’s more cool, but yeah.

Random google pics...
    1EFFA64A-6943-4DF3-B657-5B0E89669D40.jpeg
    560C18CE-0C68-4B1C-9D38-5F0CDFBD2438.jpeg

Papa Smurf is pretty famous
    97562506-2713-4AAA-950E-FAE0B6A6E7E0.jpeg

Most people with IFS go with 35s, and solid axle vehicles 37-40s. Just need to clear your diffs. Enough suspension lift for some clearance, and articulation and some lockers can pretty much get you through most things.
    It’s nothing crazy but Matt’s Off-road recovery built that Corvair bodied trail rig that things pretty badass.

181F6F19-52FA-4470-A07F-4B5300FD9960.jpeg

Anyway back to homeboys side by side...it’s the Cadillac of off-road toys. It’s going to be weird leaving a hole clean at the end of the day.

Last edited:
    You must work on a boat or a rig. You ain’t buying that pulling crawfish traps, killing nutria, or selling cracklins. 😆

• Haha
    We found our se

You have to wear ballistic shorts so 130mph water doesn’t blow out your intestines from a water jet in your asshole if you crash...😆

Been looking at v drives with big blocks, something about them is making me want to piss away some money😂

Ahhh, yes a coonass... of course.... I met a coonass once that overpaid for a truck because the salesman said he could not afford it! He showed him, Ill tell ya what!!! Anyways nice ride!! #Canammasterrace 🤙

Dude, that thing is crazy. It's not my thing and I'm an offroader but I definitely appreciate seeing crazy builds like that. Well done on the insanity level! If you have any videos of it running, post 'em up, would be fun to see.

I do enjoy SXSs, but not sure I would ever buy one. On my trips to wheel in Moab, I like to spend a day renting SXS just for the fun factor, then it's back to my Toyota rig.

I hate ATVs and UTVs, but own both. Just picked up this Ranger when I heard Polaris was offering 10% off up to $1K under their Heros Program.
    As I get older, my eyes can't tolerate the dust from trail riding. Both my machines are for work around the property. Next year I'll be putting tracks on the Ranger for Winter use.

IMG_20210925_192151002.jpg

Damn. Baller! I have an old pos ranger, like the seriously shitty model with crap front suspension, but it does what i need it to do.

I despise: mud, rocks, snow and water. I try to stay out of em haha! More of a prerunner guy but i have a land cruiser on 37’s and its locked. About to build a prerunner again, have 98% of the parts now, just gotta find time. I like the dunes and dirt roads, some of those dirt roads get plenty serious while hunting. I would drop coin on something serious if inonly had one hobby, problem is i have like 10 and all are expensive!!!

And for the record, jeeps are the harley davidson of the 4x4 world. Billions of aftermarket parts available, 98% retards drive them and think they are cool, most don’t even go down a dirt road. Also, unreliable.

We found our se

Been looking at v drives with big blocks, something about them is making me want to piss away some money😂
    Man I was all in even sourced my safety gear, but every one I tried to get it was some bullshit. How do you buy a boat and never register it or even get a title? The state had just made it a huge PITA to get lost titles if you aren’t the original owner and I wanted a boat that was 20-30 years old 10 years ago.

You could get an STV tunnel hull, liberator, or an Allison with a R-series Merc/drag leg and still do 100-120 it’ll cruise better and not tear shit up “so much”. even better nostalgia wise a 90’s 2.5 Merc, one of those flying by gives me a chubby.

Should take a lot of stress off the shafts and cvs
    Ive seen guys run 5-6’ tall tires with them on X3’s and others obviously.

Definitely keeps you from having to run crazy driveline angles

Last edited: