• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My new reloading scale setup.

Sniper6Creedmoor

Private
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2022
Texas
I had to make an extension for my Frankford Arsenal trickler. The US Solid scale has cut my SD in half.

Attachments

• 18933.jpeg
    18933.jpeg
    568.9 KB · Views: 152
  • 18440.jpeg
    18440.jpeg
    687 KB · Views: 156
I wasn't familiar with that scale so I had to look it up. How do you like it in terms of response rate, does it respond to trickles or do you have to wait for it?
It looks very inexpensive compared to other scales.

https://ussolid.com/u-s-solid-0-001...b_-5zST_-drE34HtP5iFocO_MzoG_yBcaAqQNEALw_wcB

View attachment 7987651
I only load currently for 308. It works well for me I normally wait a few seconds and go slower when I am approaching my target number. It goes out 3 decimal points and sometimes I think maybe 2 would have been better but I am happy with it.

I had to make an extension for my Frankford Arsenal trickler. The US Solid scale has cut my SD in half.
I have been happy with my US Solid as well. I make initial throw with Intellidropper and then tweezer up a few kernels to hit my #.

Reactions: cm1021
Nice loading. That scale looks to be pretty basic compared to the FX and not quite as accurate and has less features. The one missing of note is the auto zero function. Other than that I'd take one for that price.

I bought a piece of plexiglass at home depot and drill a hole for the trickler. Waiting on supplies and will be loading up again. Going to try lapua 167 gr Scenars.

I bought a piece of plexiglass at home depot and drill a hole for the trickler. Waiting on supplies and will be loading up again. Going to try lapua 167 gr Scenars.
This is how I modified my existing plastic cover, I use tweezers so no need for trickled tube

Attachments

• 263C136C-4F28-4610-A101-299E760AB39E.jpeg
    263C136C-4F28-4610-A101-299E760AB39E.jpeg
    365.3 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: Sniper6Creedmoor
Is everyone throwing then trickling up with these? My intellidropper is about to get on my nerves, so this might hold me over until I find a V3. I might just grab a fx and use it the way it is while I wait also.