• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My Savage Build complete!

Nice...I mean VERY NICE SAVAGES...I love that I (WE) can put together absolutely tack driving, fly swatting rifles on our work benches without having to spend a dime with a smith...nothing against smiths but its nice to know we can do it...and it irritates the shit out of those remmy guys...LOL... :p

Hey Highpoint nice rifles. I also live in Cullman and a Savage shooter 12FVSS .308 26" in a Mcree Chassis. Maybe we can get together and shoot sometime.

Sounds good, I have a private 250 yard range at my dads at berlin/simcoe, and access to 800 yards to shoot steel on a private farm just west of I-65 on 278. Do you have access to farther ranges?
Always looking for SAFE AND RESPONSIBLE shooting buddies. If you fit this criteria, you will fit in great with us. send a pm with your info and we will get together one weekend.

Great rifles Highpoint. Is there any chance you can take a photo of the CDI DBM in the T2 stock. Would like to see how well it fits the stock.

Murphys precision makes a great rail.

Well I have been working on and off on this build for about 6 months. I finally sprayed the duracoat this past weekend, and assembled the rifle today.
I thought I would show it off as I did all the work myself, and I am proud of it.

Build specs: Savage 12 short action, duracoat in snow grey
Criterion 1-9 twist,7mm 08 Remington, 1" diameter muzzle , 26"
CDI bottom metal, AI mag
HS Precision stock in urban camo
Nightforce 8-32x56mm NP-R1 with Nightforce rings

Keep the Savage hate to yourself please, Thanks

671.jpg

672.jpg

677.jpg

678.jpg

681.jpg

Thats one sweet ass Savage...now go kick some remmy fan boi ass LOL...