• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My Support For Trump

This must rub your delicate sensibilities something horrible then. That's my POTUS! Trump 2020!

Schumer saying "stop the pettiness" is like

Clarification needed: Self-Destruction in update 3.4 ...

Not a fan of the US Government. We need more and better choices so we can stop voting for a Democrat or a Republican *both* of which are owned and operated by Global Oligarchs. I am despondent over the fact that we get two viable choice and *both* of the candidates are fuck heads.

Nothing else in the world is a binary choice - we get shit or we get fuck. We get black or we get white. We get two choices and both of them Suck. Ass.

So long as we will vote for shit because it is the only alternative to a worse candidates we will continue to get shit candidates. Trump sucks. Clinton Sucks. Biden sucks, McConnell sucks, Pelosi sucks, etc. etc. until I puke. We are well and truly fucked and if Trump is the best we can do?

We are doomed. Unfortunately he's the best we got. We are doomed.

VooDoo

I'm not a US born citizen. I cant run for the office. If you are US born run.... ;)
Everyone is pissed and I get it! I even agree with your statement. But fact still remains Trump is what we have for now. And until the uneducated get it through their heads that its not about Dems or Repub real change will not happen. Not talkin obama change. haha!

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci