• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

My suppressed rem 700

cr4zy3y3s

Private
Minuteman
May 7, 2012
Uk. Somerset
Here's a short vid of my remington tac running a .223 match privi partizan round at a 260yd steel target.

The previous post of mine showed a little interest in my mod (can for you boys ) so I thought I'd try my hand at making some of you jealous seen as I get that feeling every time I see you guys running some very sexy set up ;)

Enjoy guys

Remington .223 tactical suppressed. - YouTube

Atvbr

Max...

i love Remington 700......relieble,easy too get parts ext.....spesialy the 700 series....i have one 308 With silencer and internasional accuracy Ax Stock(dessert tan),norwegian Hausken silencer and vortex miletary Scope..........also have on 308 Remington 700 With international accyrecy Stock aw((was that the one you had here?))(green) With a-tac silencer and dont now what the Scope is...miletarry Scope(both it used)and rebuild it abitt..........and the last one a have in 308 is With a mc millen Stock and have used a nightforce Scope on it((this is a replica of an american us marines sniper rifel..............i have always wanted a Remington 338 in the 700 series and have just selected my base too work from.....mdt tac-21 Stock....lokking forward too build this rifel....Remington 700 series rules:)

Hi micro the suppressor is a wildcat predator 8 with the titanium baffle upgrade, optics are the falcon menace 4-14x44 b20 Mrad ret.

It wouldn't of been barking if I was aiming at a dog lol . I put in a sub 1 inch at 260yd that day

Atvbr

Max...

Last edited: