• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My vote for next Cancel Culture victims is...

serious question, was anyone actually watching that other cartoon that got “cancelled”? Are do we just like complaining about the complainers?
The point is to destroy anything that you are familiar with or might hold dear from your childhood. It's psychological warfare. And it's working

Reactions: 10ring'r
The point is to destroy anything that you are familiar with or might hold dear from your childhood. It's psychological warfare. And it's working
He’s been cancelled countless times over the past decade. Triggering equals views and it’s working.

language has lost meaning

all language must be inclusive for everyone

words don't mean anything anymore

anything that attempts to have meaning by having a definition results in "othering" some group or person and is cancelled
Screenshot_20210307-182248_Brave.jpg

Might as well slice up Porky Pig for making fun of those who stutter. Then take out the Flintstones for excessive violence. I mean, how many times can you drop a boulder on someone's head before they suffer some type of brain damage. The Jetsons also have to go. Its no longer acceptable to have a wife who stays home and cooks. They also need to send Fat Albert down the road. Phat shaming and stuttering doesn't cut it with the lib crowd. Lastly, Popeye. You know that dude didn't get that forearm from spinach. He was jerking it like 10 times a day...

Reactions: Atomic_Lobster
Heard rumors about the GTA series being under attack again with the new GTA game potentially coming out at the end of this year (about time). Also there's a new Mortal Kombat game which is a series that doesn't seem to get bitched at like it used to. Oh well, I'm content with my 8 and 16 bit games. :D

Heard rumors about the GTA series being under attack again with the new GTA game potentially coming out at the end of this year (about time). Also there's a new Mortal Kombat game which is a series that doesn't seem to get bitched at like it used to. Oh well, I'm content with my 8 and 16 bit games. :D
Nah, it’s marketing so they can make headlines and get publicity. Than sell tons. Someone is working this system hard and making feelings butthurt to get views/clicks. No such thing as bad publicity, that’s why kardashians rake in billions.

serious question, was anyone actually watching that other cartoon that got “cancelled”? Are do we just like complaining about the complainers?
What "that other cartoon" are you referring to?

What "that other cartoon" are you referring to?
I can’t remember, so many cartoons getting cancel cultured. It’s tough to keep up. But their always cartoons no one is watching and it was cancelled for no views but ppl want a story.