• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

My wife just left me over the coronavirus.

Take her for a road trip to Seattle and drop her off there. Tell her you will get back together with her when and if she recovers.
smiley_smartass.gif

She’ll be back with the water and food.
No toilet paper though....

Reactions: TACC
Is this like in 'The Road' where the dumb ass wife just walks out of their house and wanders into the woods to die?

Apparently, people were surprised when we were watching this that when I realized what was happening, that 'WTF bitch, how much fucking food and water did you use up before you did that pathetic shit?' wasn't what everyone else was thinking.

I’m personally always ready for 6 weeks of lockdown. I live in an area with limited access during any type of crisis. Only three roads in to my county. All three close regularly due to landslides, so I stay prepared. My wife was basically a navy brat, so no problems there.

Reactions: theLBC
I did my stocking up for corona today! Caught 10 bass 152 crappie and one catfish! I’ll never clean that many fish at once again though!

Ugh....
BTDT
As you filet that many panfish, you realize in those numbers, confined in a bucket, they are capable of spontaneous generation.
"Fred....didn't we count those fish?"

"You know we counted them, there's exactly 152."

"Dude...I just counted my filets into the Ziploc. I counted 438 filets and that damn bucket is still half full!"

Ugh....
BTDT
As you filet that many panfish, you realize in those numbers, confined in a bucket, they are capable of spontaneous generation.
"Fred....didn't we count those fish?"

"You know we counted them, there's exactly 152."

"Dude...I just counted my filets into the Ziploc. I counted 438 filets and that damn bucket is still half full!"
We always count our fish. Especially on a day like today. My 80 yr old dad went with us and always keeps up with numbers! It was well over 100 lbs fish lol!

I don't remember have some giant stock of food, water, and ammo. Both my parents and my in-laws think this is armageddon. They have gone full retard, I have only gone slightly retard.

It took a lot of work, but now the wife realizes that we should have had a pretty good amount of supplies for the just in cases. Not 10 years worth of toilet paper, 200 pounds of meat and a 20,000 rounds of 338 lapua prepared, but a little prepared.

here is the deal. What i’ve noticed is canned food is what everyone is going for. If you dont know already how to cook, it’s high time you learned. And if you are can cook, and you know how to make things from scratch, then most of this is a joke and you’ll eat just as good as ever.

As far as the little woman....honestly....DID you overreact? If so, calm down.

If not, fuck it.

D071D89B-73FD-4536-86F2-4AE25E6B97AC.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't remember have some giant stock of food, water, and ammo. Both my parents and my in-laws think this is armageddon. They have gone full retard, I have only gone slightly retard.

It took a lot of work, but now the wife realizes that we should have had a pretty good amount of supplies for the just in cases. Not 10 years worth of toilet paper, 200 pounds of meat and a 20,000 rounds of 338 lapua prepared, but a little prepared.

Not everybody's got toys chambered in .338 Lapua, so in the post-Flupocalyptic wasteland, trying to barter using .338 Lapua will be like trying to tell a quantum physics joke to a normal Saturday night crew at your local bar*. Almost nobody will have the need for it. However, if you got 20,000 rounds of 9x19mm, you will be both an asset and a target... A well fortified target that is... But it will get you a lot of things.

*An even better analogy to having 20K rounds of .338 Lapua in a post-SHTF landscape would be like having "X-ray vision"... Which enables you to see wavelengths of light emitted in the x-ray frequency... Problem is, almost nothing that we encounter in our terrestrial existence emits photons in the x-ray range, so all you will see with your "x-ray vision" will be complete darkness, perhaps save for a few random and rare bursts of light from the night sky from a distant quasar or neutron star...

Last edited:
9mm as street currency....

True story...a buddy was in Venezuela in the late 80's when things went sideways with riots. He had actually smuggled a 9mm into the country inside a TV--a prohibited caliber I think, let a lone an illegal gun. He had it in his car going to go get some food. A cop--decent guy he said-- stopped him and saw the gun.

The only thing he asked for was a few rounds of ammo. Apparently the cop only had three rounds....my buddy gave him six more and went on his way.

ZY

Not everybody's got toys chambered in .338 Lapua, so in the post-Flupocalyptic wasteland, trying to barter using .338 Lapua will be like trying to tell a quantum physics joke to a normal Saturday night crew at your local bar*. Almost nobody will have the need for it. However, if you got 20,000 rounds of 9x19mm, you will be both an asset and a target... A well fortified target that is... But it will get you a lot of things.

*An even better analogy to having 20K rounds of .338 Lapua in a post-SHTF landscape would be like having "X-ray vision"... Which enables you to see wavelengths of light emitted in the x-ray frequency... Problem is, almost nothing that we encounter in our terrestrial existence emits photons in the x-ray range, so all you will see with your "x-ray vision" will be complete darkness, perhaps save for a few random and rare bursts of light from the night sky from a distant quasar or neutron star...

Physicist or Engineer?

I am a biologist and I work with a bunch of physicist and engineers. This sounds like something they would say.

That or you really like Farscape.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country