• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Mystery Ranch Nice Gunbay..

one shot ST

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 12, 2007
Italy
I've seen the PP's Skiritai, impressive pack, at the show the I,ve spoked a lot with the guys at the Mystery Ranch boot, very professional... finally I bought the nice gunbay... I think the best available at present time.....

DSCN3757.jpg

DSCN3759.jpg

DSCN3758.jpg

DSCN3756.jpg

DSCN3755.jpg

DSCN3754.jpg

DSCN3753.jpg

DSCN3752.jpg

DSCN3751.jpg

DSCN3750.jpg

Re: Mystery Ranch Nice Gunbay..

I've been thinking about getting a gunbay for my NICE frame. How much space does the little pack hold? Is it all pretty snug or is there some side to side shift?

Does it have a side zipper to get the rifle out quick? Or do you have to disassemble the whole pack?

the total weight is 30 kg..... so a little heavy..

inside HS precision HTR with S&B 3-12x50
120 rounds .308
PLRF 10 C
ashbury tripod
Leupold Mark IV spotting scope
ray vin tripod
nomad PDA
cleaning kit
borka mlitary kit
spare batteries for everything
log bok
FDAC/MIL DOT MASTER
head lamp
digital camera and adapter
glove and TRIAD bean bag
kestrel 4500 and vane mount
Sordin ear protecion
water 1 l

the hithhiker is a 26 L

I'll try it in the we for further comments

some more pictures........ 20 km with pack on ( in 2 steps ) the comfort is awesome...... very very good..... this is the number one, mystery ranch is the best...

DSCN4076.jpg

DSCN4072.jpg

DSCN4046.jpg

DSCN4044.jpg

DSCN4038.jpg

DSCN4036.jpg

Is this the fixed gunbay pack? I've checked the MR website and they've only got to types of weapons carry packs which are the overload alpha & Fixed Gunbay. Your looks like neither of both.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">does that duel as a litter? </div></div>

Negative .

I have the same setup , only with Skiritai backpack instead of the Hitchhicker , this is really an high-end top notch gear without any compromise in quality .

PP out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308JEFF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is this the fixed gunbay pack? I've checked the MR website and they've only got to types of weapons carry packs which are the overload alpha & Fixed Gunbay. Your looks like neither of both. </div></div>

There are two lenghts had-shell GunBay packs , both of them can be piggybacked with small/medium backpack and side pouches too ,

PP .out

Ok so I have to ask has anyone compared this one to the Eberlestock's G4? I am currious as I am about to lay down the cash for a G4.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Apophas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok so I have to ask has anyone compared this one to the Eberlestock's G4? I am currious as I am about to lay down the cash for a G4. </div></div>

my eberlestock MC Millan operator was sell..... if you search you can see some pictures of my older back pack.....

the MR is more stable and easy to handle....... if I've to give a rate MR 10.... Eberlestock 7

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EOD217</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whats the cost if you dont mind telling </div></div>

total is 1004 US $..... for nice gun bay, and all other packs as you can see in the pictures