• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NAILED IT! Competitive Marksman Reticle PERFECTED!

If you put a NV clip on behind the scope, it reveals all the extra holds you need vs aliens, worms, ghosts, and even .....

ya, I got nothing.

Reactions: TheHorta
My T&E sample is working out great so far. They seem to have sent me an extreme long range simulator model, I guess it's for people who don't have access to wide open spaces. I guess. The big lens is supposed to be in back right?

I got mine in the mail today, took in the field for a trial run. I'm disappointed to say the least. There is still plenty of empty space that could be used to indicate proper holdover positions. Most of my shots are in empty areas, feels like flipping a coin on whether or not I'm aiming in the right position. Hoping V2 is an improvement with more markers. 😢

View attachment 7829190
I’m effing ded!!!!!! 🤣

• Haha
As y’all know, the crazy pace of reticle development sometimes seems little more than a desire to push new scope sales rather than truly help the professional and competitive marksman. No reticle has dared to address universal reticle positioning issues like Dynamic Prone and Inverted Bat Sniper.

Well, the future is here and you’ll never need another reticle — ever!

But… the BEST part is, this new, “reticle to end all reticles” being released by the Acme Reticle Company — “A name you can trust” — is fully OPEN SOURCE AND COMPLETELY FREE!

Instead of paying Horus $4000 for a $500 scope, your investment is now all about the glass!

The below illustration is basically a finished work, but Acme is still open to subtle changes if someone has a great idea, but I’m sure you’ll all agree that Acme has literally thought of everything and there really is nothing of consequence that has been omitted — after confering with the top 5,000 shooters globally for the last 20 years.

This reticle is embodies the definition of “Game Changer!”

This is a day every shooter everywhere will remember. When they talk at various matches throughout the world for the next five decades the first question will always be “Where were you when Acme unleashed HortaRetXXX2 upon the world?”

This reticle will make you a better human.

With no further adieu, I humbly accept the priviledge of causing Sniperhide’s first-ever collective eyegasm ( and no, Frank, I require no special recognition — I’m only a humble messenger):

View attachment 7829039
Finally, a can't miss reticle...

1648223085877.png

Acme’s new slogan for HortaRetXXX2 is:

“Why settle for a tree when you can have the whole damn forest?”

• Haha
Reactions: 6.5SH
You can see into the future with this mess!

Not that there would be any mistakes or shitty subtensions involved with all of those uber-consistent lines, crosses, x's, and squiggly lines, but when will Gen 2 be coming out?

@BigJimFish @koshkin you fellas are slacking. Reviews should have been completed on whatever this thing is yesterday!

OP - I'm seeing a "Contract Overrun" series in the near future. Congratulations on the patent as well!

Last edited:
You can see into the future with this mess!

Not that there would be any mistakes or shitty subtensions involved with all of those uber-consistent lines, crosses, x's, and squiggly lines, but when will Gen 2 be coming out?

@BigJimFish @Ilya R you fellas are slacking. Reviews should have been completed on whatever this thing is yesterday!

OP - I'm seeing a "Contract Overrun" series in the near future. Congratulations on the patent as well!
Did you mean @koshkin?

Reactions: FALex and TheHorta
as CEO of "world wide Prestige" i'd like to be an investor.
Awesome! We desperately need investors, for two reasons:

1) We’re giving this amazing “Reticle to End All Reticles” away, so there’s no revenue model.

2) ACME has a slight “image problem” when it comes to our reputation for reliability.

We firmly believe we can overcome both of these very minor “issues” by securing sufficient outside investment.

• Haha
Reactions: DukeGSP
Filthy plagiarizing bass turds!!!!

My lawyer gonna sue EurOptic into oblivion!!!!

Welcome to the jungle baby! You gonna DIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

View attachment 7840594

Woohoo, review emabrgo is lifted! This reticle is the bee's knees. Was hunting cows out in my neighbors field earlier to give a spin. This reticle is nearly the same as using guided missiles. I never missed my shots. Going to have steak dinners for a long time 👍

1648831078371.png

Woohoo, review emabrgo is lifted! This reticle is the bee's knees. Was hunting cows out in my neighbors field earlier to give a spin. This reticle is nearly the same as using guided missiles. I never missed my shots. Going to have steak dinners for a long time 👍

View attachment 7840603
Filthy whore traitor.

How much is EurOptic paying you to pimp their cheap knock-off, piece-of-shyte, Chynah Commie reticle?!

• Haha
Reactions: carbonbased

View attachment 7840603

It really be the cat's ass if it had a half dozen or so more holdovers in each of the 4 corners for engaging falling paratroopers & shit

I think it’s a brilliant design when it comes to needed follow up shots,

I like the comforting feeling that no matter where that shot lands in the FOV I will always have a hold point for immediate follow up shooting

Let me know when the ZCO preorders are available. Waiting impatiently with credit card in hand

Bro you need to pre-pay immediately!!! Pre-Orders are stacking up like crazy :ROFLMAO: