• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

nascar/noose

15 agents. What a fucking joke.

Rgr that..
15 agents to investigate an innocent rope just hanging around to help a poor innocent door, just sayin....
But won't put that much effort to investigate a coup d'etat by traitors against the lawful government.
Bad picture.
Downright offensive.
Beyond insult.

Kinda makes some of us angry who are looking past the rope at 15 fucking agents who should be going after enemies foreign AND domestic... just sayin..

And most everyone who had no clue who this dude was now know. I scream publicity stunt. I mean, seriously, if it wasn't, wouldn't anyone with intelligence look at the other bays or ASK someone what was going on? I just assume at this point most grown adult men know most knots. Man, disappointment 🙄
Even little ole me knows how to tie a noose. So similar to the knots I did for tying fishing lures.

Rgr that..
15 agents to investigate an innocent rope just hanging around to help a poor innocent door, just sayin....
But won't put that much effort to investigate a coup d'etat by traitors against the lawful government.
Bad picture.
Downright offensive.
Beyond insult.

Kinda makes some of us angry who are looking past the rope at 15 fucking agents who should be going after enemies foreign AND domestic... just sayin..

What can I say, this thread is full of win!
giphy.gif

U sayin this is what grew up out of one of George Wallace' diarrhea shits ? 🤗😁🤣

Kinda might look a little like something from such a union... just sayin...
I don't think he's kin to George or Rusty.

Reactions: 338dude
What a fucking joke a pull cord for the garage door, Tampon should sponsor Bubba Wallace . Big cotton ball on the hood with that string tied to his bumper. Nascar has turned into a woke league of rich princesses wearing panties driving around the track like fairies. The pit lizards must use strap ons when they hook up .

Gee I wish the FBI would put as much effort into: Statues pulled down, burnt businesses, people assaulted during riots, assholes blocking highways, rotten politicians, who killed Epstein. Well you get the picture.
How about they apply the same efficiency to background checks associated with form 4s? I’d be happy with that...

add it to the already impressive list of fake hate crimes

Reactions: 338dude
It didnt happen. Every single one of these over the last several years has been faked by blacks. The conclusions are never published. Wonder why? Think of a few that you remember and look it up.
As far has hangings and nooses go, almost as many whites were hung by the KKK. I’m not offended by a rope tied in a slip knot. Wonder why?
Cause you don’t rape women after robbing a convenience store?

Gee I wish the FBI would put as much effort into: Statues pulled down, burnt businesses, people assaulted during riots, assholes blocking highways, rotten politicians, who killed Epstein. Well you get the picture.
Hey, at least they weren't trying to fuck Trump over for a few minutes.

I gave up I gave up on it years ago. Once it became a corporate sports such as football and basketball. It lost all the competition and became a sport of who has the most money. This new format of having the race broken into segments is a joke. So is the chase crap at the end of the year. Back when it was good I never missed watching a race. Now I dont even like the highlights and if it is on I make a special effort to not even surf that channel.

Yep the segmented race and the 10 race chase is stupid. Nothing like dominating all year and having a nice lead whittled down to 100pts or whatever. Gordon would have at least 1, maybe 2 more championships.

You have got to be fucking kidding me. THAT little bitty rope is a noose? For whom? Cabbage Patch doll? Obviously it's to shut the damn door. Just who the fuck reported that as a noose? Whoever it is obviously is just trying to stir the pot. And oh yeah, like's been pointed out, garage under surveillance and rope has been there since at least October.

So, I guess now I cannot use that type of knot on fishing lures? For F's Sake. This shit better blow over soon.

Reactions: Foul Mike
A noose is designed to slip and lock tight. I'd tie a real one to show you what they look like....but....I dont want it known that I even know how to tie one. Next thing you know, I'm liable to be hooked to a harness to pull a car around a racetrack.
Does bubba get a whip to encourage you to pull harder?

A noose is designed to slip and lock tight. I'd tie a real one to show you what they look like....but....I dont want it known that I even know how to tie one. Next thing you know, I'm liable to be hooked to a harness to pull a car around a racetrack.

Back in the darkened times of my high school career, we would tie nooses with the string on the window shades. As far as I know, they were all there when we graduated.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
A hangman's noose is nothing more than just a stylized version of a slip knot. I tie those fucking things every Halloween for decorations on my own house and for any neighbors who don't know how to tie them. From what I gather, the amount of coils in the knot are symbolic and I honestly don't know their meanings. I just remember having 13 coils was something bad.

Reactions: Foul Mike
You guys know the FBI already said this is a nothing burger right? They proved it’s been there since last October.

All my buddies love (or did) NASCAR. I tried to follow it but just could not get into it. Now, drag racing, that was different. Still, I've never been eat up with car stuff. I like it but not enough to follow much of anything. With all of the political correctness, I hope any organization and bows to that devil goes under. I knew how guarded the pit area Is given all the money tied up in equipment, tools, parts, and what-have-you. Just did not see how it was possible for someone to do such a thing without being on someone's video footage. Now we know--it did not happen. Well--Shazmmmmmmm! I'm shocked...

Joint Statement from U.S. Attorney Jay E. Town and FBI Special Agent in Charge Johnnie Sharp, Jr. Regarding the Noose Found in NASCAR’s Bubba Wallace’s Garage at Talladega Superspeedway

“On Monday, fifteen FBI special agents conducted numerous interviews regarding the situation at Talladega Superspeedway. After a thorough review of the facts and evidence surrounding this event, we have concluded that no federal crime was committed.
The FBI learned that garage number 4, where the noose was found, was assigned to Bubba Wallace last week. The investigation also revealed evidence, including authentic video confirmed by NASCAR, that the noose found in garage number 4 was in that garage as early as October 2019. Although the noose is now known to have been in garage number 4 in 2019, nobody could have known Mr. Wallace would be assigned to garage number 4 last week.
The decision not to pursue federal charges is proper after reviewing all available facts and all applicable federal laws. We offer our thanks to NASCAR, Mr. Wallace, and everyone who cooperated with this investigation.”

They are still calling it a noose.
Not an alleged noose, not a rope, not a door pull down loop.
They are playing the same nonsense blame game.

i dont follow nascar. at all. couldnt give a fuck less about it than i do now. just saw on the news some driver that is black supposedly found a noose in his area/car/whatever.

here’s my question...... what’s the over/under that it turns out the guy (or one of his crew) did it to get attention.....aka like the smollet fuckstick. the world we live in, and the shit that has come to light....that’s the first damn place my mind goes when you see some shit like this.

what the rest of you folks think?
Of course it’s a publicity stunt NASCAR is going down the tubes Fast and them banning The confederate flag just sped it on its way they had to do something before they went extinct

Reactions: 10ring'r
You guys know the FBI already said this is a nothing burger right? They proved it’s been there since last October.
You know there's about a dozen posts before yours discussing that, right? Links to news stories, the FBI conclusions, etc.

But...WE'RE ALL WRONG! Bubba is on Don Lemon doubling down on stupid, and insisting, "The FBI SAID it was a noose. NASCAR SAID it was a noose." He's not letting it go. I predict this may become a Kaepernick kind of thing.