• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

nascar/noose

NooseCar put out a statement when this first started that they would not tolerate ANY racial shit from anyone and anyone violating that would be banned from the sport forever, their lifetime. Never to return!!!

Do you think Bubba may be on his way out because of the above statement? I doubt it, but NASCAR and the NFL are dead to me. I will go reload or rub one out but I will NEVER watch either again. FM
They are not going to do shit to bubba. He is their new poster child. Bless his heart.

bubba.jpg

Figured out why he was so emotional ,crying and asked for a cranberry juice , he got his period and is not pregnant what a relief for the young driver.

At least it actually looks like a noose and not simply a loop as I initially suspected.
View attachment 7359501

Any time I tie a pull knot like that I do similar.

In fact yearly I have to hang the Toys for Tots banner at work and I use similar knots.

They are functional.

every fish hook I have tied for some 40 years has similar.

Sorry for the hurtful part of the history but fact is the knot works.

At least it actually looks like a noose and not simply a loop as I initially suspected.
View attachment 7359501

noose-nascar-jpg.7359501

This is bullshit. There's no way that big fat, hay rope is the same piece of rope that's shown in either of these earlier photographs. This rope is brand frikking new, it's fat, and it's just been tied. A rope that's been hanging in a garage for over a year would be dirty and relaxed. This is a brand new piece of rope. NASCAR is covering this shit up, and trying to make it look like a legitimate complaint. This brand new piece of hay rope was put there for a photo op, by NASCAR.

Look at both of these photographs. There is NO FUKIN WAY the rope shown above is the same rope as shown below.
Plus, garage door companies don't use hay rope on their doors.
They must think we're ALL stupid.

bubba-wallace-noose-hoax-9.jpg

Reactions: DOA
While the Bubba memes are highly entertaining, Bubba may be entirely innocent, and the real victim of a runaway, woke, retard.
If this story is to be believed the head of NASCAR, Steve Phelps, was entirely responsible for the whole thing, and he’s the one who went berserk.

Bubba didn’t do it, it now he’s being compared to Smolette. How much does that suck. It’s that asshat Phelps who is responsible for the whole thing.

noose-nascar-jpg.7359501

This is bullshit. There's no way that big fat, hay rope is the same piece of rope that's shown in either of these earlier photographs. This rope is brand frikking new, it's fat, and it's just been tied. A rope that's been hanging in a garage for over a year would be dirty and relaxed. This is a brand new piece of rope. NASCAR is covering this shit up, and trying to make it look like a legitimate complaint. This brand new piece of hay rope was put there for a photo op, by NASCAR.

Look at both of these photographs. There is NO FUKIN WAY the rope shown above is the same rope as shown below.

You're right, didn't even think about that. It does look brand new.

And no self respecting hillbilly would ever try and threaten someone with a seven lash noose. May be uneducated and slightly line-bred, but they know better that that. Or so I'm told.
Line-bread? What just line em up and take turns?

noose-nascar-jpg.7359501

How does someone force NASCAR to make public the video of the garage door rope when 'discovered' by the Wallace crew?
Also force NASCAR to show the raw image of this noose photo to verify the date/time stamp

noose-nascar-jpg.7359501

I don't believe this is the same door pull rope as the original.. too damn big and much thicker rope

Reactions: Foul Mike
View attachment 7359501

hahahahha....holy bullshit batman.

not only is that rope NOT the same rope on any of the other garages.....that is also an absurdly thick rope for ANY garage to reasonably have.....in all my time looking at garage doors, NONE of them have had a rope that thick.....every single one has had that thin clothes hanger line bullshit....they use that thin line so that incase the rope gets stuck under the door, the garage can still close and lock.....no garage would close and lock on rope that thick

thats what? 1/2"?....3/8"......why do you need a loop in a rope that thick?....you dont

and if you did, why would you tie a legit noose?.....you wouldnt.

that photo is straight up staged by NASCAR so they dont look like fucking retards.

hahahahha....holy bullshit batman.

not only is that rope NOT the same rope on any of the other garages.....that is also an absurdly thick rope for ANY garage to reasonably have.....in all my time looking at garage doors, NONE of them have had a rope that thick.....every single one has had that thin clothes hanger line bullshit....they use that thin line so that incase the rope gets stuck under the door, the garage can still close and lock.....no garage would close and lock on rope that thick

thats what? 1/2"?....3/8"......why do you need a loop in a rope that thick?....you dont

and if you did, why would you tie a legit noose?.....you wouldnt.

that photo is straight up staged by NASCAR so they dont look like fucking retards.

The NASCAR photo the loop appears the same height/level as the light switch.
while the unstaged picture the loop is the same height/level as the pit crew guys right shoulder.

The NASCAR staged photo looks/appears to be hanging lower than the candid picture of stall 4

I would really like to see up close photos of the original "noose" as I would bet it is a bowline or overhand loop and the rest of what tag end of the rope was wrapped round and round and tied off.
A noose would slip through and tighten up when you put your hand through and pulled on it, defeating the original intent of a handhold on the pull rope.
I would also bet that the original rope installed on the door was more than long enough and that is why it got tied off such as it did and the person who did the tying figured something along the lines of,"This ain't my shop nor my rope so I am not going to cut the excess off, I'll just wrap it around it'self and the owners can do with it however they want."
That may be too much like thinking, I dunno?

If it is such as I think, with NASCARS Zero tolerance statement at the start, and Bubba insisting, "It was a noose," even though he never actually saw it, he should be banned from the sport as well as all of the SOBs that have push this hoax along.

WHOA, That would be the end of NASCAR wouldn't it?

Doesn't matter to me as I will never watch them again as well as the NFL

If they don't come up with the "noose" I will feel pretty certain it was all a hoax. FM

Reactions: Fig
It was a hoax, but it was perpetrated by Steve Phelps, who has been busy adding all sorts of woke offices and positions at NASCAR as he destroys it from the inside. As I understand it he is solely responsible for this hoax, and not Bubba who is bearing the brunt of the ridicule. IMO it is Phelps who is the woke SJW fucker responsible, and it is he who should be removed from office and banned from the sport.

• Love
Reactions: Foul Mike and WT1
NASCAR PR stunt to get more African Americans to watch a sport that pretty much has excluded them from the starting line. NASCAR just co-opted the situation. It was NASCAR that called The FBI as far as I know, even before BW knew about the "news."

Line-bread? What just line em up and take turns?
It's "line-breeding" when it works- as in "All my labs trace their lines back to Lakeridge's Charlemagne."

It's "in-breeding" when it doesn't- as in "that inbred sum-bitch don't know a bird from a feather duster..."

• Haha
It's "line-breeding" when it works- as in "All my labs trace their lines back to Lakeridge's Charlemagne."

It's "in-breeding" when it doesn't- as in "that inbred sum-bitch don't know a bird from a feather duster..."
Thank you for clarifying that.😁

• Love
noose-nascar-jpg.7359501

EXACTLY RIGHT!

We are to believe that a crew member found this noose and cut it down. But.... before doing so he got out his phone and took several pictures.
The picture above supplied by NASCAR looks like the place is vacant. No cars, toolboxes, equipment of any kind or people so when was this photo staged?

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka