• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nashville Explosion, intentional

It's man behind the curtain stuff. Just like COVID it is an idea hatched by insiders and carried out by stooges. They have names. They are in locations. Evil can be stopped.
Correct. They will be stopped.

Perhaps that will happen and perhaps we will get very lucky.

I tend not to underestimate the amount of planning, groundwork and preparations that have been put into this.
I tend to take it for granted that those with the plan are not fools or idiots and are pretty intelligent.

Just as most on the "conservative" side agree that there are stooges and fools and useless idiots on the leftwing/communist/SJW/progressive side being used by those furthering the Globalists' agenda, I believe that anybody intelligent planning something would have just as many stooges working to play the opposite side. I tend to be especially suspicious of those that seem to push the answer of, do nothing, just wait, there is some secret high level plan in place to put things right, as well as those that advocate brash pointless actions that can easily be used as cause for somebody else to do something.

just sent to me. Actually had heard the Kracken bit back when powell first dropped it. Just passing it along and will keep digging on this..

NASHVILLE
AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville this past week.

The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member for Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T.... He also was Bill Clinton’s FCC chair, and Obama’s Ambassador to the EU.

Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus Capital Management.... Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs. Joe Bidens Brother in Law, Steven Owens, is the cofounder of Staple Street Execs along with William Kennard (mentioned above).

Super Computer in TN was connected to the AT&T internet in NASHVILLE.... yesterday evening the Cumberland river cooling system was compromised due to internet outage and Supercomputer fried.....

If you don’t know, “Kraken” is a reference to a supercomputer former prosecuter, Sidney Powell, has been talking about.

So, the explosion “just happened” to be at the AT&T location where they “just so happen” to control the cooling system for the super computer and house the dominion voting machines and drives for forensic audit...

Does it make sense now why no lives were lost? Does it make sense now why the FBI task lead couldn’t even put together a coherent sentence in the press conference yesterday? Does it make sense why the mayor was making light of the situation, almost laughing yesterday? 🤯🤯
This i believe. Dont believe any democrazy news media outlet.

Reactions: M7rtim and HD1911
All would be well if we went to BIOS load 1, which gave us The Declaration, COTUS, and The BoR!!!

It would be a good place to start from, but one would have to look back and see that the seeds of the current downfall were present from the beginning.
Partially due to humans blindly worshiping the greatness of their own handiwork, their own words, their great society, instead of truth and justice.
Partly because from the outset they didn't stick to true freedom and liberty for all and true small government.

It makes a very good base to start with, but there would be no point trying to just repeat history without seriously looking back at what went wrong, how and why and learning from it.

RV was a decoy to the underground explosion.
Initial flash hid what was the real purpose.
Two sources would be a bit more complicated to analyze.
Frame rates can be misleading in fast action.
Ever notice car wheels going backwards in a video?
:roll:

WE won't get to see the real damage before THEY take the building down.
How close can you time two explosions?

The article linked says she previously lived in TN. Something tells me that she was previously employed at a gentleman's club. The first house was quit deeded by her to pay for her move to California.
She probably didn't know about the second house. He was probably grief stricken by her departure and laid out his plan to go out in style. The second house was a parting gift to let her know that he still loves her even though she was just in it for the money.

He's still a cover story patsy for the FauxBI

It would be a good place to start from, but one would have to look back and see that the seeds of the current downfall were present from the beginning.
Partially due to humans blindly worshiping the greatness of their own handiwork, their own words, their great society, instead of truth and justice.
Partly because from the outset they didn't stick to true freedom and liberty for all and true small government.

It makes a very good base to start with, but there would be no point trying to just repeat history without seriously looking back at what went wrong, how and why and learning from it.
I can think of a few by activating a mere 2 neurons - 1) Term Limits for all branches of Gov't!!! 2) balanced budget except in times of declared war (declaration by Congress not EO)

There is most often a no pay for "terrorism" clause in most insurance policies.
My homeowners policy covers everything except acts of war which terrorism falls under. They wouldn’t even let me purchase the extra coverage.

Just heard on local radio that a suspect in a white box truck was apprehended 30 minutes from downtown in Lebanon Tennessee. It was playing a recording similar to the one coming from the RV downtown.

I have to opt out of the terrorist insurance for my business. It's already written in and I have to opt out of I don't want the coverage. I don't need it so I have never researched the coverage
My homeowners policy covers everything except acts of war which terrorism falls under. They wouldn’t even let me purchase the extra coverage.

Not to distract from the immediate topic, but I wonder if Michelle Swing makes a good sammich.

• Haha
Reactions: Sandhog308
Hopefully the second truck turns out to be a misunderstanding or nothing, otherwise it's going to be some new state of emergency to be used most likely not for good.

Reactions: gigamortis
Must of been a pretty good bomb maker to know how much it would take to do that type of damage.

This is a cover. Mainly, a made up bunch of shit to hide the real agenda of the disposing of those servers. Jmo, there's more to this story and I hope my tin-foil hasn't cut the circulation off yet, but, I think ,gov and the D-rats, just want to keep feeding us shit, in hopes, we won't get it figured out. Mac:sneaky:

Hopefully the second truck turns out to be a misunderstanding or nothing, otherwise it's going to be some new state of emergency to be used most likely not for good.
Are you implying one of our alpha bets would use something like a box van as a excuse to declare a perimeter and another deadly no fly zone? Or that local boys might willfully violate rights to help? Insert Greta meme here saying, how dare you.

This is a cover. Mainly, a made up bunch of shit to hide the real agenda of the disposing of those servers. Jmo, there's more to this story and I hope my tin-foil hasn't cut the circulation off yet, but, I think ,gov and the D-rats, just want to keep feeding us shit, in hopes, we won't get it figured out. Mac:sneaky:

I'm not sure why someone would need to "dispose" of the servers?
most of them are highly modular and a couple minutes of access and you can remove all the storage and replace it and have it securely "repurposed".

If you were really concerned that somebody had specific records that you didn't want to mess with, just replace with the same storage devices that have been reprogrammed to have the same serial numbers and firmware as the removed ones, with labels to match.

Reactions: Asiparks
I see a building that, like a lot of places looking to do a quick "gentrify", has not been gutted and reinforced from the inside-out. Just the original timbers it looks like. From my few months in the BOS area, they literally gut those types of buildings and rebuild them from inside and keep the facade and inside the wood floors, though reinforced with steel beams or new wood beams.

Sadly, these look like building that would have collapsed when the tornado hit last year had it not veered away from that area. So, whilst it is massive damage, we're not talking structurally secure buildings here either. In all honesty it looks like they should have been condemned.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
So what do you think it was a fertilizer bomb did the store clerk help him load a few tons into the camper like the bellhops who carried all the ammo for the Vegas Shooter ?

Home made Tannerite.
You can easily find the recipe and it doesn't take that much in weight.
So what do you think it was a fertilizer bomb did the store clerk help him load a few tons into the camper like the bellhops who carried all the ammo for the Vegas Shooter ?

Reactions: oneshot86
All of these moonbat theories aside, you can bet that politicians will use this event as leverage to try to employ more monitoring of ordinary citizens, communications, and transactions.
More monitoring! There’s nothing left unmonitored as is.

4 hours ago, they didn’t find anything

I'm not sure why someone would need to "dispose" of the servers?
most of them are highly modular and a couple minutes of access and you can remove all the storage and replace it and have it securely "repurposed".

If you were really concerned that somebody had specific records that you didn't want to mess with, just replace with the same storage devices that have been reprogrammed to have the same serial numbers and firmware as the removed ones, with labels to match.
Too sensible- why do that or a simple gas leak explosion + water damage when instead you can draw as much attention as possible with full on, spy novel, countdown timing RV/partical-beam-from-China plot instead. Just waiting for Nathan Hunt to pull off the latex Trump mask now....

Reactions: Evlshnngns