• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nashville Explosion, intentional

Ya'll need to wake up its...

1609003610969.png

Reactions: Aftermath
tin foil: disruption to potential comms fom Emergency Broadcast System.

just something floating out there. I was way more concerned in the moment with the disruption of first responders and LEO

I don't think this is about attacking LEO's if that were the case they would of parked the truck at the headquarters, at best shots fired you dispatch one unit initially plus the warning message.

If the intent was to disrupt communications maybe this was a test run to determine size of explosive required and length of time required to restore service .

Reactions: Davesnothere
Human remains at the site any high profile people missing .......
I'm thinking, that it was a homeless person, paid to drive the RV(someone had a remote to start the sequence of events in motion) and then fell asleep at the wheel. Mac🤔

So it sounds like we can rule out foreign Jihadists or anyone looking to rack up a body count. I find it hard to believe anything of high value was stored on a server there that wasn't also backed up in a more secure location.

What does that leave us with? Some kind of distraction or maybe the real estate theory has legs. Or maybe it really was just a random dude pissed off at AT&T or another nearby business. They are saying they have found human remains in the blast area so maybe old boy got fired or laid off and simply lost his shit.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Normally, the simple explanation is the one that often works out. What we DO KNOW is:

1. There was a large explosion.
2. An RV was used to transport the explosive device.
3. Warning was given prior to the explosion.
4. Very few injuries/fatalities (if any fatalities).
5. There were reports of gunshots prior to the explosion.
6. No one has yet claimed responsibility for the explosion.

All the above leads me to the conclusion that this incident was either a test for future events, a distraction from other present or future events, a means to hide or cover something up, an incident with some financial goals such as insurance scam, property acquisition, devaluation of property, etc.

It will be interesting to learn more in the next few days/weeks.

What if it was a large quantity of tannerite and the gunshots was him trying to make it go boom. Either from inside the RV (suicide) or from another position.

What if it was a large quantity of tannerite and the gunshots was him trying to make it go boom. Either from inside the RV (suicide) or from another position.

Firing a gun in the RV wouldn't that make the bombers ears ring .....

So this blast caused the att outages?

:unsure:

The blast did not do any significant damage to the ATT&T center. They have back up power that is online to the center. One local tinfoil mill says...that a forced entry was made 35 mins prior to the blast. Equipment was taken just before or during the countdown. The threat of a bomb, the evacuation, and the aftermath seems to be a huge distraction for whatever happened. The loan wolf philosophy is not so popular locally.

I went to a local Walmart 8 miles from downtown this morning and it was cash only because their comms are down. The world is ending if Walmart goes dark 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: Alphatreedog

Gun shots happened prior to the message being broadcast.

If he intended to blow the T-rite up why have the broadcast after?

Dont put the cart before the horse.

Last edited:
Only a couple videos of the "Blast".
With Police showing up for a suspicious vehicle, a PA blaring a warning, this would have more videos and pictures than a BLM riot.
This is Nashville, Tn. Probably had tow truck drivers listening on scanners watching from a few blocks away.

The blast did not do any significant damage to the ATT&T center. They have back up power that is online to the center. One local tinfoil mill says...that a forced entry was made 35 mins prior to the blast. Equipment was taken just before or during the countdown. The threat of a bomb, the evacuation, and the aftermath seems to be a huge distraction for whatever happened. The loan wolf philosophy is not so popular locally.

I went to a local Walmart 8 miles from downtown this morning and it was cash only because their comms are down. The world is ending if Walmart goes dark 🤣

Kind of interesting....

but it seems they could have taken the equipment and got away clean.

Why the explosion?

The only thing that alerted to their presence was the gun shots and recorded evac broadcast.

The missing equipment will be discovered, the bomb did not eliminate he building. Other than facade interior looks intact.

If there was something on the server they could have just wiped it "with like a cloth" to remove it.

If servers were actually taken from Germany they have been so dowloaded and transcribed by now who would care about the actual hardware? What value would it have?

Sarcasm was detected by the way......

They've identified their decoy(s)?

Here is my 2 minute assessment of this.

This is amateur hour. Whoever set this off either wanted the resulting damage to give them some 'street cred' for whatever home grown bullshit 'cause'. The problem was that whatever level of explosion they thought they'd have, ended up being 1/10th of that.

It's not jihad terrorism. Its conflicted reporting on if there was/wasn't a warning beforehand; if there was, its definetly not terrorism in the sense of wanting to inflict mass casualties. It was actually almost set up in a way in hopes of inflicting large structural/property damage without killing anyone directly. This is what screams 'I want a seat at some sort of bargaining table for X cause because look what I did' all the while not having a bunch of dead people on camera that the police, news and everyone else would use against you in regards to public opinion.

This wasn't even planned terrorism designed to kill people. I could see that based on where everything was set up, the surrounding area and the fact it was set off in a downtown area during a time where the least amount of people would be there as almost everything was closed. Additionally, if mass casualties were wanted, tactics they've been using for a decade like blowing the RV up and then having other vehicles parked randomly all over the place with IEDs and directional plates would go off on either a timer or via a trigger (probably phone) once there were enough people in the kill zone. Nothing even remotely close to this happened.

The real crossroads is, was there actually a legit warning/countdown ahead of it or not? Because if there was, the above guess about someone wanting to prove some random point, would be pretty close. Also, if there were in face gunshots beforehand (if even related, because well, it is Nashville) it could also be a case of someone pussying out at go time.

Or it was a meth RV that exploded while the shitter was full.

Last edited:
Is this the RV frame up against the building? And explosion blew trees into the street.
I don't think that is a vehicle frame by the building it looks like metal from the building to me. I am wondering if the RV drove off before the explosion, it wasn't that powerful of an explosion that parts of the vehicle won't be left on the ground. There isn't even a bomb crater in the street that I have seen.

Reactions: Rocketvapor
The EOD guys will do forensics along with FBI. In that process all will be known. Ask me how I know. The problem with our nation today is that the ground truth is not easily determined and that is by design. It is a fucked up world when you cannot be certain of anything.

Yup

I have seen some reports that the company that owns the ATT building also owns Dominion Voting.
I can't find the connection, but if this guy saw the same and was torqued up about the election then that might be the motive.
All speculation until we are told what to believe.

Per the net for what it’s worth the guy they are looking for has a similar RV which is missing(as is he, house empty). Neighbor said he was quiet and kept to himself the kiss of death, and he worked in IT. Considering everything so far it seems like a depressed guy at Christmas who wanted to go out with a bang in a place that meant something to him and didn’t want to take anyone with him.

Reactions: TACC and 10ring'r
So the RV in left of photo still appears intact when the first blast wave enters camera.

Starting to think explosion emanated from the ATT vault. I still think explosive was gaseous. RV may have been explosive transport, warning, & shield.

1609014046849.png

1609013821192.png

This video is the smoking gun, IMO.
That was either an explosion from underground / in the building. or a tactical strike. Ala, the shit they used to kill Soleimani with minimal collateral damage.

Camera moved, if you pause at explosion you have to re-orientate objects on video like entrance on right building, steel pole above camera, vehicle parked on other side of street etc. Blast came from RV area.

Air space shut down over Nashville with warning of deadly force from the military if you invade it, I guess they don't want prying eyes looking at the crime scene to long.

Per the net for what it’s worth the guy they are looking for has a similar RV which is missing(as is he, house empty). Neighbor said he was quiet and kept to himself the kiss of death, and he worked in IT. Considering everything so far it seems like a depressed guy at Christmas who wanted to go out with a bang in a place that meant something to him and didn’t want to take anyone with him.

The more destructive version of mixing bleach and RIT in the back seat of your car and leaving a note on the window for first responders to contact HAZMAT.....

latest update from lumen is that local workers were trying to make repairs but something ignited another fire so they had to stop.
they are waiting for the building to be declared "safe" again so they can go back in.