• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nashville Explosion, intentional

Initial reports I saw earlier this morning - "no foul play suspected." Holy Crap! WHERE do "official" reports like this come from. Any IDIOT can look at that and AT THE VERY LEAST you must SUSPECT foul play, whether it turns out to be or not (and it almost certainly will based on the appearance of the scene).

Whats going on in Nashville for this to happen ?
It happened in an area of mostly nightclubs, etc, but didn't go off until 0630 today. I'm wondering if it was supposed to go off last night. This morning someone noticed the vehicle and reported it as suspicious. The responding officer was suspicious enough to call in the EOD team. I'm not clear on whether it went off before, or after their arrival. So far no casualties are reported though.

Eh. They said it was an RV.

RVs propane leak all the time - mine is pretty squared away but I have a propane detector and check everything every time I move it. And have a propane alarm.

It leaks 1 out of every 20 moves or so.
Um...have you SEEN the pics of the scene? Do you carry 5000 gal of propane in your RV? Storefronts along the length of nearly an entire city block are destroyed.

Reactions: 10ring'r and Pbgt
I'm thinking the same that was mentioned previously, a late delay or it could have gone off early for today. There is no reason for an RV to be in that location, this alone is suspicious.

While watching Fox News somebody said that it happened in front of the AT&T building

Do you really need a muppet to google that for you? I'm watching on tv, haven't looked up anything on the web.

Reactions: Darkside-Six
Yes unless its firearms related we need your googleFOO . WTF

I'm thinking the same that was mentioned previously, a late delay or it could have gone off early for today. There is no reason for an RV to be in that location, this alone is suspicious.

While watching Fox News somebody said that it happened in front of the AT&T building

Correct, but I wonder if that was the actual target (but that company sure has an uncommon ability to really piss off their customers). Nevertheless, I'm now thinking the typical terrorist Christmas Day attack, and I'm thinking it might have been pre-placed for tonight when the clubs would be busy and the streets full. Then, it may have been monitored by the attackers from a distance, and once they saw it had been discovered and the bomb squad was called in, they decided to blow it early rather than allow it to be disabled.

Last edited:
I had to get out and go towards downtown and officers have the roads shut down.

Last edited:
Correct, but I wonder if that was the actual target (but that company sure has an uncommon ability to really piss off their customers). Nevertheless, I'm thinking the typical terrorist Christmas Day attack, and I'm thinking it might have been pre-placed for tonight when the clubs would be busy and the streets full. Then, it may have been monitored by the attackers from a distance, and once they saw it had been discovered and the bomb squad was called in, they decided to blow it early rather than allow it to be disabled.
Highly possible as the squad was almost there; at least according to one report. Kinda scary as I go to Vandy to the doc and that's a bit too close for comfort, not to mention having to always park in a parking deck.

Just expect more of this shit to come when j&h become p/vp should that scenario actually come to fruition as it appears more and more likely with each passing day. But people with AR's and high powered rifles are the troublemakers...we all know that. :(

The first thing that I asked when my wife told me about it: "Was it by Democrats or foreigners?" Only thing worse that an attack is having to ask if your own countrymen did it.

Last edited:
I wonder if the AT&T building in question is also an NSA collection point.
My brother lives there and knows that area well. I just texted him to ask what is in that building besides AT&T.

My brother lives there and knows that area well. I just texted him to ask what is in that building besides AT&T.

The AT&T building is a block or two away. .2 miles I doubt that there is any damage to the AT&T building

@Pinmaster Hmmm. Ok. The reporting stated the vehicle was parked in front of the AT&T building, so I don't know.

edit: The Fox News story above says a suspicious vehicle "parked near the city's AT&T building," which makes it sound like it was the closest in proximity to the blast.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinmaster
@Pinmaster Hmmm. Ok. The reporting stated the vehicle was parked in front of the AT&T building, so I don't know.

I'm not sure yet either. Bu the damage that I see on the news is is 2nd ave. Hooters is on one end and The Wild horse Saloon is on the other end. The wild horse is close to the AT&T building.

I think VH is onto something here. Attempt to kill a lot of people tonight. Remote trigger.

Also, I don't think the AT&T office building was it, but there was a picture in the tennesean that showed what looks to be an old AT&T/MaBell switch building (red building with all cell phone antennas on it).

I think VH is onto something here. Attempt to kill a lot of people tonight. Remote trigger.

Also, I don't think the AT&T office building was it, but there was a picture in the tennesean that showed the AT&T/MaBell switch building (red building with all cell phone antennas on it).

I agree this area is a big tourist area for us. Not sure if the bars/ restaurants on 2nd ave planned on being open tonight but that area gets a lot of pedestrian traffic when our tourist area is busy. George Jones Museum and Bar is one of the buildings with a lot of damage.
Hard Rock is at 2nd and Broadway. Boadway is the largest tourist area in Nashville.

Our mayor has been really tough on the downtown bars andrestaurants during Covid. It may be some retaliation to that...

RV was 1st spotted by AT&T. Police were on patrol for the vehicle. Sounds as if there was gunfire before the explosion.
Was NOT a propane leak.

@squishee and @Bender

I honestly tried (you lazy bastards;)). But to be honest, I still haven't seen or couldn't find anything on the web (including the links already posted) that really shows the extent of the damage that was visible on the live Fox reporting. I think it's worse than shown here.

Eh. They said it was an RV.

RVs propane leak all the time - mine is pretty squared away but I have a propane detector and check everything every time I move it. And have a propane alarm.

It leaks 1 out of every 20 moves or so.
RVs do often leak propane but seldom enough to reach explosive concentrations.

What's curious to me is, there's nothing left of that RV. I've witnessed RV's blowing up (Hi-way/Interstate incidents) with their 50-75gal. of propane and usually the cab/frame/bathroom sections are visible, at the very least, distinguishable. Hummm? Mac

Reactions: Davesnothere
I read a couple articles that mentioned calls coming in of shots fired then the exolosion.

I wonder if it wasn't an attempt to draw police into the area before the boom. Especially if it was an area that should be empty that early so only one type of target.

Way early to make guesses but not good on many levels.

Our country needs smoke and prayers.

Last edited:
Local news reporting that the RV had a broadcast system stating that their was a bomb going to be detonated. People in the apartments had time to get out due to the warning.

The report that shots were fired they are saying was an attempt to get police to respond to that area before the bomb went off.

I can't believe noone has started investigating Cousin Eddie?

1608917072613.png

No one claiming responsibility yet foreign or domestic ?