• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nashville Explosion, intentional

That would make sense but that does not sound like the message being broadcast in a, excuse my gender assumption, female voice.
Right, two separate warnings. The one from the RV was non-specific. I was responding to what you said about the cops would likely call for shelter in place. They actually did call for evacuation from the buildings, but out the back sides.

Reactions: pmclaine
I believe that is the ATT substation data center

Correct, one of the corporate data/service centers they own for the area. That’s why some services are down in the area and people misreported it as the AT&T Building.

The timing and audible alerts make me think of an Fight Club style attack on AT&T but they didn’t know how fortifies those data centers are.

Communications are going down here. No mobile service now other than wifi at the moment. Outages all the way into ky.

Eye witness on Fox said gunshots woke him up and about ten minutes later the bomb went off. Unless they were broadcasting the gunshots from the RV .

Well we’re certainly due for something strange so we’re talking about this instead of what the commies are doing.

Sadly, I think youre right and we'll see a lot more of it to further destabilize America. They want martial law here and a few more of these and viola. Im thinking a failure of the Three Gorges Dam is due.

Reactions: Davesnothere
Commentator on Fox believes it was a trap to kill Police the tape recorder was to warn citizens to leave as Officers roll in.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
just sharing...

gvTMbpS0.jpeg

Reactions: E-Tool

some good aerial footage of the area, plus some LEO comments

Im far from an expert but it looks kind of amateurish to me. If that RV had been full of high explosives or even fertilizer/diesel there would have been a lot more damage.

From the footage from the car dash cam it didnt look like a fert explosion, no black smoke. Could have been propane, three or four 120 gallon LP tanks perhaps.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
somebody trying to connect this to nsa "fairview" data collection program...again just passing it on, lol

ErOjJbkb.png

Im far from an expert but it looks kind of amateurish to me. If that RV had been full of high explosives or even fertilizer/diesel there would have been a lot more damage.

From the footage from the car dash cam it didnt look like a fert explosion, no black smoke. Could have been propane, three or four 120 gallon LP tanks perhaps.
See post #119

somebody trying to connect this to nsa "fairview" data collection program...again just passing it on, lol

ErOjJbkb.png
NOW we might be on to something, which is why I said back on Pg 1 that I had asked my brother if he knew what was in the AT&T building there. Not that he’d know about anything secret, but rather a general description (“windowless and oddly quiet”, or “it’s just a retail store where they sell phones,” etc, etc)

NOW we might be on to something, which is why I said back on Pg 1 that I had asked my brother if he knew what was in the AT&T building there. Not that he’d know about anything secret, but rather a general description (“windowless and oddly quiet”, or “it’s just a retail store where they sell phones,” etc, etc)

No storefront in that building. I was thinking that the news was talking about the AT&T highrise.

Right now I believe the ATT data center was the target. If they were targeting police, the main police station is only a couple of blocks away.

@Maggot the damage is alot worse than some of the views. I have a video sent to me from the rooftops and it took out the better part of a block. Idk why it won’t let me post it from my camera roll. Have tried all morning.

View attachment 7511449

THanks, but still it looks like mostly surface damage. Remember Oklahoma City?

1608925977479.png

This a great interview from witness in the direct blast area.

Gotta love the "attempt" at anonymity. Simply listen to the interview and you pretty much know everything about the interviewee.......Jessuz, some people really are THAT stupid. Her "15 minutes of fame" she was so desperately seeking ? She didn't even get her mug on camera. :rolleyes:

With what's going on in this country these days, would any of you grant an interview if something like this happened in your area ? :eek:

My guess....Tannerite.

Say goodbye to buying it anymore.

Just a WAG so take that for what it's worth

This was my thoughts as well. Tannerite makes sense here it looks like especially with prior gunshots. Enough of that stuff with some improvised goodies can be pretty nasty and it doesn’t take someone with a lot of know how to do it...

sadly I’d expect this kind of crap to ramp up under Biden just like it did withObama because they are weak leaders. Notice how it’s been quiet globally for the most part under Trump.