• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nashville Explosion, intentional

The "smoke trail" or whatever in this video makes no sense for something coming out of the sky (missile?) in that the "trail" travels backwards. Normally, if something coming from the sky creates a trail, the trail would begin at the top and elongate TOWRDS the ground. This video shows something akin to a smoke trail being erased from the top down. It's like the video was ran backwards up to the point of the explosion, then spliced and ran forwards. I've seen another video of this "smoke trail" and it travels in the opposite direction, from the ground up, which makes more sense with how it develops. Anyone else catch this?

Yes.

Maybe that was a piece of burning material kicked out in the explosion.

That is exactly what it was... Probably one of the canisters used for storing the explosive material.

Now, on a slightly? related note, there has been a lot of shortages of smokeless powder across the country... I'd be super pissed if those mofo's behind this had anything to do with it...

Dud, racked, then fired. What goes up must come down.
A how to demo.

nope

Screen Shot 2020-12-28 at 11.27.07 AM.png

Reactions: Jgunner
Stephen Paddock...
At his suggestion, two weeks before the attack, his girlfriend went to her native country, the Philippines. Paddock bought her a surprise airline ticket and soon after wired her $100,000 to buy a house there....

View attachment 7512913

Patsys R us. Wonder what other similarities will arise.
She love him short time 😳

Is this the RV?
In front of the red car that had the driver's door blown open?
Found the RV.JPG

Never mind. A little car blew into the scene

RV-Not-Frame.jpg

Last edited:
Looks to have originated under the street where the grates were. Look how clear the light is where the concrete pillars are on the right and how the fireball is sucked back into the grate's location on the right side of the street.

Reactions: gigamortis
OK,
which side of the street was the RV parked, before it was hauled off in the middle of the night?
The AT&T side, the same side as the Red car with the open door and the little car with trees on the rear?
I keep finding flipped media photos and explosion photos that show the RV (empty spot now) was on the old river side.

I do question the "5G" narrative. These people do exist I suppose, but...IDK.

I also find it difficult to believe the blast disrupted services for the reported length of time...geographic redundancy and all...if you know how this stuff works. I know a couple things...

Other than that, it seems to all add-up.

:)

Reactions: Pinmaster
Has anyone thought that this incident occurred at the perfect time to distract the nation from the Georgia runoff election? It amazes me how things like this "just happen". Look at t he last 30 years, it seems like things occur at the most peculiar time.

Is it me?????

Meh. Guy wants to off himself in a spectacular way and wants a headline. For some reason he seems to have a hard on for ATT or just felt that would add to the headline. It's being reported now he had cancer, so there's a potential motive. He didn't want to hurt anyone else, I've seen that in several suicides. There are no verified, provable second order impacts- at least this far. Dismembered Dead Guy 1, Conspiracy 0.

Meh. Guy wants to off himself in a spectacular way and wants a headline. For some reason he seems to have a hard on for ATT or just felt that would add to the headline. It's being reported now he had cancer, so there's a potential motive. He didn't want to hurt anyone else, I've seen that in several suicides. There are no verified, provable second order impacts- at least this far. Dismembered Dead Guy 1, Conspiracy 0.

Dude, it was a giant Chinese Harbor Freight robot in outerspace piloted by Gina Haspel that fired a freakin laser beam to blow up the holding spot of Dr. Evil's black box election server. The alphabettis were also hiding Eugene Krab's Krabby Patty recipe there. Didn't you see the videos? Haven't you read this thread? Ain't no TN hillbilly blowed up nuttin'. It was death rays man!! Master Robbins is alive and you need to understand his brilliance!!

download.jpg

OK,
which side of the street was the RV parked, before it was hauled off in the middle of the night?
The AT&T side, the same side as the Red car with the open door and the little car with trees on the rear?
I keep finding flipped media photos and explosion photos that show the RV (empty spot now) was on the old river side.
I never seen a picture of the RV post detonation. Poof

Last edited:
Low Brisance (low velocity explosive with a large pressure wave and a large flash). Not the work of professionals.
Most of the damage was superficial. Which also back up the fact it was a Low Brisance explosive.

The extreme far right has already demonstrated it can build better stuff (Murrah building, ammonium nitrate and diesel fuel).
This points to a lone wolf, OR a new player from the left. Heck, even terrorists make better bombs too.
Another thing that points away from terrorists, is the date and timing of the explosion. It was set for time when the least
amount of people would be at work, or in the area. A terrorist group usually wants a splashy body count.
OKBOMB was not “extreme far right”, for the record. It had nothing to do with internal US political ideology. That was a Clinton WH, Rahm Emanuel narrative to get everyone to focus away from the multitude of investigations into Clinton that was a growing crisis at the time. Clinton turned OKC into a weapon against his political opponents, and blamed “right wing radio” for radicalizing McVeigh, never mind the fact that McVeigh told his basic training platoon mates in 1988 that he joined the Army so he could go SF and then do contract work for Middle Easterners as a mercenary-for-hire.

That device and the yield it generated was the same type of device used on the WTC 1993 parking garage bombing (built by Ramzi Yousef), which was supposed to bring one tower down and make it fall into the other tower. The full details of the device have not been openly discussed for decades, and for very good reason.

iu

OKBOMB was built by a ME terrorist cell, who were formed, organized, and directed by Ali Mohamed, and Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood operative who fled the purges after the assassination of Sadat.

iu

McVeigh and Nichols were the “lily whites” they recruited to take the fall, in cooperation with FBI.

The OKC bomb was built in an auto salvage business in OKC, not out in the woods as alleged by the keystone cop official narrative.

They took tons of bags of AN, previously witnessed by the Cactus Motel cleaning lady and manager, drove them to downtown OKC, worked as a team (at least additional 5 men) with power mixers in drums to evenly distribute the AN with fuel and powdered Aluminum. There were also additional devices I won’t name placed with the primary explosives to create a thermobaric effect, which blew down several buildings that weren’t even on NW 5th St.

The auto salvage business was owned by a Palestinian man who had financed Hezbollah and Hamas in the past. His estranged wife was at the Murrah Bldg when the bomb went off, and he didn’t report her missing until investigative journalist Jayna Davis started asking him questions about it.

John Doe #2 was an Iraqi national who immigrated to the US after Desert Storm. Multiple eye witnesses saw him the day prior timing his run from the spot where the Ryder truck would be parked the next day, to where the getaway truck with McVeigh was located. McVeigh didn’t drive the Ryder truck and the getaway truck to the location of course. Anyone alive at the time who watched the news remembers the search for John Doe #2, which was halted later and ignored as if it never happened.

Or you can believe the Clinton Administration BS, that Rush Limbaugh radicalized McVeigh, who built the bomb with a little help from Nichols, then blew up the Murrah Bldg because he was a right wing nut job hellbent on getting revenge for Hillary’s assault on the Waco 7th-Day Adventist sect.

iu

And since the FBI under “leadership” of its Clinton-lapdog at the time (after he fired the independent William Sessions in 1993) went along with the WH narrative, we never heard the truth about OKC.

So add me to the crowd who is forever-skeptical of anything the Bureau publishes about these sorts of events.

A friend and I talked about this.
They dug through the rubble and found the VIN and some body parts. They track down the owner of the vehicle. Then track down family members, do DNA testing and have the results back in hours.
And it took them three years to figure out that the Steele document was a fabrication even after the writer admitted to it.
FauxBI
View attachment 7513905
View attachment 7513906

Fix has been in for years. We’d have no government left if the FBI acted on all the evidence they actually have... and i’d be okay with that...

OKBOMB was not “extreme far right”, for the record. It had nothing to do with internal US political ideology. That was a Clinton WH, Rahm Emanuel narrative to get everyone to focus away from the multitude of investigations into Clinton that was a growing crisis at the time. Clinton turned OKC into a weapon against his political opponents, and blamed “right wing radio” for radicalizing McVeigh, never mind the fact that McVeigh told his basic training platoon mates in 1988 that he joined the Army so he could go SF and then do contract work for Middle Easterners as a mercenary-for-hire.

That device and the yield it generated was the same type of device used on the WTC 1993 parking garage bombing (built by Ramzi Yousef), which was supposed to bring one tower down and make it fall into the other tower. The full details of the device have not been openly discussed for decades, and for very good reason.

iu

OKBOMB was built by a ME terrorist cell, who were formed, organized, and directed by Ali Mohamed, and Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood operative who fled the purges after the assassination of Sadat.

iu

McVeigh and Nichols were the “lily whites” they recruited to take the fall, in cooperation with FBI.

The OKC bomb was built in an auto salvage business in OKC, not out in the woods as alleged by the keystone cop official narrative.

They took tons of bags of AN, previously witnessed by the Cactus Motel cleaning lady and manager, drove them to downtown OKC, worked as a team (at least additional 5 men) with power mixers in drums to evenly distribute the AN with fuel and powdered Aluminum. There were also additional devices I won’t name placed with the primary explosives to create a thermobaric effect, which blew down several buildings that weren’t even on NW 5th St.

The auto salvage business was owned by a Palestinian man who had financed Hezbollah and Hamas in the past. His estranged wife was at the Murrah Bldg when the bomb went off, and he didn’t report her missing until investigative journalist Jayna Davis started asking him questions about it.

John Doe #2 was an Iraqi national who immigrated to the US after Desert Storm. Multiple eye witnesses saw him the day prior timing his run from the spot where the Ryder truck would be parked the next day, to where the getaway truck with McVeigh was located. McVeigh didn’t drive the Ryder truck and the getaway truck to the location of course. Anyone alive at the time who watched the news remembers the search for John Doe #2, which was halted later and ignored as if it never happened.

Or you can believe the Clinton Administration BS, that Rush Limbaugh radicalized McVeigh, who built the bomb with a little help from Nichols, then blew up the Murrah Bldg because he was a right wing nut job hellbent on getting revenge for Hillary’s assault on the Waco 7th-Day Adventist sect.

iu
Good post.

Reactions: HD1911 and Bender
And since the FBI under “leadership” of its Clinton-lapdog at the time (after he fired the independent William Sessions in 1993) went along with the WH narrative, we never heard the truth about OKC.

So add me to the crowd who is forever-skeptical of anything the Bureau publishes about these sorts of events.
And what did .gov have to gain at the time? They didn't need a right wing nut to get the attention off of themselves. They could've easily pinned it on Jihad Joe and created the same distraction they were looking for.

Reactions: Sierra770
"White Nationalism"

And what did .gov have to gain at the time? They didn't need a right wing nut to get the attention off of themselves. They could've easily pinned it on Jihad Joe and created the same distraction they were looking for.

What did the Clintons have to gain in 1995 before the 1996 presidential elections .... LOL?
I get that. All I'm saying is if the Islamic nut jobs were the source why the need to cover it up? You still get a bad guy to feed the American people and that creates the same distraction.

Reactions: Sierra770
There were cabinets full of Federal LE records after over a decade of referrals on criminal activity by Governor Clinton and his wife, which were alleged to have been stored in their Federal District’s main hub, which happened to be OKC. They ceased live-saving/search and rescue operations to retrieve these types of contents, as well as explosive devices the ATF office would have had in the wake of the bombing. Multiple OKC LEOs have born witness of this.

Since Clinton was under investigation by the Whitewater Counsel at the time (Kenneth Starr), and there were multiple other investigations and lawsuits such as Paula Jones sexual harassment, Vince Foster murder (a young staffer on Fiske’s and Starr’s counsel named Brett Kavanaugh pushed to keep it open based on the Vince Foster case), White House Travel Office firings, Waco siege, Hillary’s Cattle Futures, Arkansas State Development Finance Authority money-laundering, large-scale narcotics trafficking, Arkansas State Medical Examiner (Egyptian doctor who helped get Clinton’s mom out of medical misconduct charges), there was a Presidential crisis brewing that would have made Watergate look like a pool party.

Instead of directing any energy towards middle easterners (the hostile governments all being ones who paid the Clinton’s to sell NSA bank surveillance data to them over the years), it made far more sense for Clinton to warp the narrative and target his political opponents.

Remember that this was years prior to the public revelation about the Monica Lewinsky distraction story. That was July 27, 1998. Clinton admitted under oath that he did have a relationship with her in August, 1998.

By blaming Republicans and Rush Limbaugh for OKC, saying that "right wingers” radicalized guys like McVeigh, he then pivoted and with the media’s full assistance, became....the healer-in-chief. “I feehl your paiuhn."

With all of the high-profile acts of terrorism we’ve witnessed over the past several decades, it’s extremely rare that you get an actual ground truth from the FBI. That’s my main point.

Lockerbie is all kinds of BS.

Ruby Ridge? Shoot a mother who is holding her 10-month old daughter? “We didn’t see the 2nd page of a fax sent to the FBI HRT Lear Jet on its way to Idaho. Whoops."

WTC 1993 was blown over and ignored-most people don’t even know it happened.

Waco siege in 1993 was a horrible crime that should have never happened. Most people don’t even know that there were black 7th-Day Adventists who lived there after traveling to the US from UK and Australia, for example. Presstitutes made certain to hide almost all of the key facts in that case, while doing everything in their power to work with the Clinton’s in building the narrative.

OKC Bombing 1995 was totally glossed-over and turned into a lone-bomber BS story. FBI fully participated in this criminal portrayal of the events leading up to the bombing, and helped it turn into a partisan weapon against Bill Clinton’s political opponents and critics.

1996: FBI shut down the investigations into the Chinese campaign contributions into the DNC.

Numbers of FBI agents suggested the investigations into the fund-raising controversies were willfully impeded. FBI agent Ivian Smith wrote a letter to FBI Director Louis Freeh that expressed "a lack of confidence" in the Justice Department's attorneys regarding the fund-raising investigation. FBI agent Daniel Wehr told Congress that the first head U.S. attorney in the investigation, Laura Ingersoll, told the agents they should "not pursue any matter related to solicitation of funds for access to the president. The reason given was, 'That's the way the American political process works.' I was scandalized by that," Wehr said. The four FBI agents also said that Ingersoll prevented them from executing search warrants to stop destruction of evidence and micromanaged the case beyond all reason.

FBI agents were also denied the opportunity to ask President Bill Clinton and Vice President Al Gore questions during Justice Department interviews in 1997 and 1998 and were only allowed to take notes.

Hillary Clinton emails? "Just some yoga and wedding dress discussions, and while we did find multiple incidents of classified headers removed, no prosecutor would take this case."

So pardon me while I generally default to some other explanation of whatever the official story is from the Bureau.

Not at all. Islamic terrorism is terrible for the incumbent in an election and the people would have blamed the government for not preventing it before it happened in that scenario. A white nationalist does not get blamed on the president or big gov and allows federal law enforcement agencies the political energy needed to weaponize against white nationalists who also happen to allegedly be in then opponent’s political party.
Worked for W
9-11 happens then he throws a fastball over home plate at Yankee stadium and the rest is history. You think he gets re-elected without it?

You have no rights they just allow you to live under their laws the laws they created to keep them above the less fortunate. Lazy sheep let the wolves take over the shepherds position, do you believe the wolves will leave on their own accord when they control the flock. Nature doesn't work that way and the wolves pay the sheepdogs so don't look for any help there.

There were cabinets full of Federal LE records after over a decade of referrals on criminal activity by Governor Clinton and his wife, which were alleged to have been stored in their Federal District’s main hub, which happened to be OKC. They ceased live-saving/search and rescue operations to retrieve these types of contents, as well as explosive devices the ATF office would have had in the wake of the bombing. Multiple OKC LEOs have born witness of this.

Since Clinton was under investigation by the Whitewater Counsel at the time (Kenneth Starr), and there were multiple other investigations and lawsuits such as Paula Jones sexual harassment, Vince Foster murder (a young staffer on Fiske’s and Starr’s counsel named Brett Kavanaugh pushed to keep it open based on the Vince Foster case), White House Travel Office firings, Waco siege, Hillary’s Cattle Futures, Arkansas State Development Finance Authority money-laundering, large-scale narcotics trafficking, Arkansas State Medical Examiner (Egyptian doctor who helped get Clinton’s mom out of medical misconduct charges), there was a Presidential crisis brewing that would have made Watergate look like a pool party.

Instead of directing any energy towards middle easterners (the hostile governments all being ones who paid the Clinton’s to sell NSA bank surveillance data to them over the years), it made far more sense for Clinton to warp the narrative and target his political opponents.

Remember that this was years prior to the public revelation about the Monica Lewinsky distraction story. That was July 27, 1998. Clinton admitted under oath that he did have a relationship with her in August, 1998.

By blaming Republicans and Rush Limbaugh for OKC, saying that "right wingers” radicalized guys like McVeigh, he then pivoted and with the media’s full assistance, became....the healer-in-chief. “I feehl your paiuhn."
I believe everything except for the part of not wanting to throw the middle easterners under the bus. Clinton had every reason at the time to use them for Gulf War 2.0

I believe everything except for the part of not wanting to throw the middle easterners under the bus. Clinton had every reason at the time to use them for Gulf War 2.0
Middle Eastern governments were some of the 80 different nations paying the Clintons for the NSA bank surveillance codes dating back to his days as Governor of Arkansas. OKC Bombing was in April, 1995, getting ready to go into campaign season for 1996 where he would need more Chinese money to flow into the DNC coffers as well.

Not only were Republicans pushing for more investigations into his crimes, but several Democrats as well, it was so bad. If Clinton really wanted to do anything in the ME, he would have allowed the CIA to kill Bin Laden when they had him in sight the first time.

Clinton has been in-bed with Middle Easterners since the late 1970s at the latest. Look at who he appointed as Arkansas State Medical Examiner, and all the foreign governments he sold out to over the years before even getting near the WH.

Short story is, never trust the FBI to issue an accurate report on bombings.

Expect them to issue a report that twists the narrative into one where domestic groups are blamed, and precursors for new Federal legislation that violates more of the Bill of Rights is the norm.

For example, guess who drafted (his staffers) the PATRIOT Act after OKC Bombing?

Years later, when we had 9-11, there was enough momentum to pass the PATRIOT Act under the pretext of counter-terrorism, when it instead has been used as a domestic surveillance and anti-1A, 2A, 4A, and 5A set of provisions to run roughshod over the Constitution, while actual terrorists are provided weapons on our dime, and actual field Special Agents trying to stop them have their hands tied.

Has anyone thought that this incident occurred at the perfect time to distract the nation from the Georgia runoff election? It amazes me how things like this "just happen". Look at t he last 30 years, it seems like things occur at the most peculiar time.

Is it me?????
I guess they finally figured we were onto the "mass shooting" distraction. Especially at a critical juncture in our Republic, time to up the ante.

Reactions: BullGear
Idk if it is true but I've herd it destroyed or tried to destroy a building that held files for the dominan election computer program.... although even it this is true, I bet we won't be able to find shit out about it

• Haha
Reactions: OldSalty2