• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nashville school shooting

Banning will work because this was totally legal without the ban. Definitely send more money to Ukraine. Definitely dont spend money on hardening schools or mental health, just ban "assault weapons". Thats the ticket, that will save the children. Uh huh....

Reactions: camocorvette
Sounds like this could be used as a reason not to ban AR's. I mean 2 assault rifles and a handgun vs an elementary school and they can only come away with a body count of 6? Not very effective weapons of war.

• Angry
Reactions: Schroedernd
One minute the sicko that killed these children and teaches is 18, now 28, and even more recently 31. They're trying to get their story correct. Sooner or later, they'll have a picture of a supermodel up to prove it's really female.

update: I suspect, and actually just read, former student.

Last edited:
This no longer exists the post has been wiped and I have no idea if the post is real or if it's true. What I do know is the we will never know the truth....

"Scott Adams on Twitter: "BREAKING: Nashville Police have positively ...

TodayBREAKING: Nashville Police have positively identified the corpse of the suspected Nashville Covenant School shooter as 31 year old Samantha Hyde. Social media posts indicate Samantha was a trans woman who previously went by the name Samuel. Watch this story disappear before your… Show more . 27 Mar 2023 19:46:01"

24D61914-959D-469C-B760-F72DB5C6B810.jpeg

Another school with no security and unlocked doors. The school administrator should be fired immediately for running a lax environment with no locked doors and no security. I find this fundamentally stupid with everything that happened in the last 20 years. Just really unbelievable.

Plenty of time tomorrow and onward to fight the political fight, I’ll let the left play politics while blood is still wet on the floor. For now, I’m just thinking of the families and friends whose lives just got thrown in the ditch and have a long way to climb back out. Unbelievably terrible tragedy.

Fucking up kids is never acceptable. Rot in hell, cunt.

You guys realize there’s people out there waiting to put out fake information following shit like this just to get everyone spun up and stir even more distrust, right?

Don’t fall for their tactics. It’s like assaulting straight into a PKM on its first belt in the open, don’t be the dumbass.

You guys realize there’s people out there waiting to put out fake information following shit like this just to get everyone spun up and stir even more distrust, right?

Don’t fall for their tactics. It’s like assaulting straight into a PKM on its first belt in the open, don’t be the dumbass.
And that is why I said above: "We will never know the truth...." When the police finally identify her/him whatever it will be too late. The conspiracy will be set in stone.

Reactions: Longshot231
Seeing where this bullshit is all headed; I'm glad I'm nearing my life expectancy.

At least I won't have to apologize to my kid, and her kids about how we all allowed this shit to happen.

The founding fathers put a wonderful plan together. It's amazing how long it had managed to prevail. But as predicted, although this nation was safe enough to resist outside attack, the same prediction foretold its downfall from inside.

This nation is toast.

What happens next will not be my doing. But it needs to happen soon, really soon. If it doesn't, then everything we've accomplished since 1775 has all come to one conclusion; the demonstration that crime DOES pay.

Greg

Last edited:
A private school doesn't have to rely on government money to harden security or lock doors.
It's expensive if you want competent people. We own a large cemetery/funeral business founded in 1967. We get the gang members buried in there too, and the opposing gangs are never far away. Cost for security is very high for us - we are open 365 days a year. Schools are not so they could do it for a lot less - about 100K a year or so. Which is still expensive.

And that is why I said above: "We will never know the truth...." When the police finally identify her/him whatever it will be too late. The conspiracy will be set in stone.
Exactly. Does everyone remember the shooting in Virginia Beach several years ago. IIRC, it was in a municipal building.

The press made a big deal that the shooter allegedly had a "silenced" pistol.

If there really was a silenced pistol the cops and anti-gunners would have held it up like it was Whoopie Goldberg's smelly panties for all to see.

Well, where is that silenced pistol?

Reactions: BurtG
So was it a guy acting out as a girl, or a girl acting out as a guy?

I'm confused!
I always hate assuming anyting; but since this carbon unit identified as a MALE despite being biologically FEMALE; my guess it that this unit was taking hormone blockers and testosterone. The testosterone dose was likely way too high or perhaps said unit couldn't handle the influence of that. But, as has been mentioned before. We shall never know the real truth here except the end goal is LEGALLY OWNED firearm elimination in the USA.

Shooter identified as that which @theLBC linked -- a woman who 'identifies' as he/him, aka a trans man.

I have questions about what medications this 'trans' person was taking, who prescribed them, and if on-label-use than what pharma research had been done. Probably on testosterone and probably off-label, which if that's the case the prescribing physician should be charged. If on label, pharma execs should be charged.

NBC link confirming identity:

I do not know if true but looking like a Tranny... many on the inter webs are saying tranny.

View attachment 8106581

At this point it's been confirmed by 3 or more outlets which is the 'old school' journalistic standard of verification for a story. These days probably doesn't mean much since they're all connected to one another's anuses with the head basically being Soros.

Curiously, the WP just had an article on AR's this morning.

Part of a series (paywalled, which I'm not going to pay to see propaganda) "pulverizing bones, blowing up organs", probably reaching escape velocity and damaging satellites.

Wonder if the shooter was a WP reader?

Current idea is it was an Audrey Hale 28/29 lives at address where police have roped off street and entered house.

One of the alleged shooter's page of "art"

A very confused individual.