• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nashville school shooting

Still crazy the Tranifesto had to be leaked, but not crazy that the troony tunes character was neck deep in CRT, "Muh White Privilege, wage gape, coalburning bullshit.

Its almost as if these crazy fuckers are ueed as assets to push astroturf anti gun agendas OR get activated whenever the news cycle isnt favorable to the regime.

And there are 10s of 1000s more of them out there

Reactions: 748rpilot
The way it was talked up by the folks keeping it under wraps... "Too disturbing to release."

I didn't find much in it that I didn't already expect... Incoherent ramblings of a depraved worthless piece of shit. Big surprise.

They were just afraid it would make the mixed-up faggots look bad... Or look worse.

Mike
i think the establishment's problem with the tranifesto is that she admits targeting little white kids and white people.
this flies in the face of their narrative that it is white people that are the biggest threat and not the target of hate, which we all know is bullshit.

/not white

i think the establishment's problem with the tranifesto is that she admits targeting little white kids and white people.
this flies in the face of their narrative that it is white people that are the biggest threat and not the target of hate, which we all know is bullshit.

/not white
IMHO its a contempt for the ability of the average man/woman to "process" things. These days we can never be shown a shooting or anything, it has to be blurred or stopped. (Drives me bananas btw).

And yet we see it constantly it movies/shows. So on the one hand we are totally de-sensitised by the media, and the news thinks if we find out Santa isn't real, we'll lose our collective minds.

Also the main reason it was under wraps is it didn't support "the narrative" being pushed: Trans people are normal people just like you and me and not deeply disturbed individuals, nor is their a crisis in adolescent females (the traditional kind) suddenly seeking to transition as documented by doctors all over, to the point where Europe is stopping trans surgery for minors.

But shhhhhhhh

Don't tell anyone. They might get upset!

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
And there it is! You and many others like you have fallen for the Leftist narrative in believing this is a gun problem. It never was a gun problem, it has always been a mental problem. It's a free country and if you wanna follow the ramblings of a crazy bitch who murdered small children, then by all means go for it. Personally, that's not my tea of cup.
If I were you I’d delete this post. It is embarrassingly shortsighted and shows that you didn’t comprehend anything she said. She didn’t “fall” for anything, and she CERTAINLY didn’t say anything that remotely suggested it’s a gun problem. She’s telling you that if you don’t know what’s actually in the note, then the leftists WILL claim it was ANYTHING that fits their narrative. (Why else do you think they don’t want you to know what’s in it?) For instance, right now “white supremacy” is their favorite buzzword, but publishing the actual letter completely takes away their ability to claim that here (and they WOULD try). It’s NOT about following the ramblings of a kook. It IS about knowing the truth and having the facts to debunk the tactics of the lying leftists who will try to use this and anything else they can to take away your ability to defend yourself from them. Try and keep up before dismissing someone who’s put a lot more thought into it than you.

Last edited:
The way it was talked up by the folks keeping it under wraps... "Too disturbing to release."

I didn't find much in it that I didn't already expect... Incoherent ramblings of a depraved worthless piece of shit. Big surprise.

They were just afraid it would make the mixed-up faggots look bad... Or look worse.

Mike
Keep in mind, they only leaked the first three pages, which is really just a schedule. There is ostensibly more we haven’t seen yet.

1699328147179.png

Keep in mind, they only leaked the first three pages, which is really just a schedule. There is ostensibly more we haven’t seen yet.

I just heaard there are TWENTY JOURNALS from her yet to disclose.

Same reason why the government still doesn't want us to know about the CIA killing JFK. Also, how about the coincidence of how all these mass/school shooters were already being watched by the FBI and then not long after having an actual interview with the FBI, the shootings happens. Wasn't there a mass shooter who didn't even own an AR until after the FBI left his house? This list goes on.
I wonder if some of these guys had a copy of JD Salinger's "Catcher in the Rye"?

By the way, I did read "Catcher in the Rye" and it was total nonsensical bore. There was not point to the story, no growth. Just random chaotic events.

Go back and watch the videos /body cam footage. Unless the tranny freak changed shoes after being shot something doesn’t add up. Entered in black pumas . Was shot dead in flamed vans. Something fishy going on here. Like Rahm Emanuel once said. “ never let a tragedy go to waste.” I’m sure he simply left out the part about creating the tragedy to exploit. Cue the push for more”gun control.” The world is a stage. Here’s a few pics including one from officer Mike Collazo body cam after it’s shot dead. Just look at the shoes. Then ask yourself . How is that possible ? The pic from the officers bodycam is a screenshot I took from the “actual bodycam footage ” I don’t know how to link videos or I would link the footage which is still available at kaotic.com

2D580903-9903-404A-A64F-530918CA2B32.jpeg
39472D1F-5A96-43E5-A81B-4955BB97BBC1.png
1609E83A-DE5A-453F-94B8-1BCD79A4B0B6.png
C84E8FE8-F554-4245-B11D-4B21EE87835C.png
12A151F1-2962-4E18-A264-B31F82BDAE88.jpeg

Go back and watch the videos /body cam footage. Unless the tranny freak changed shoes after being shot something doesn’t add up. Entered in black pumas . Was shot dead in flamed vans. Something fishy going on here. Like Rahm Emanuel once said. “ never let a tragedy go to waste.” I’m sure he simply left out the part about creating the tragedy to exploit. Cue the push for more”gun control.” The world is a stage. Here’s a few pics including one from officer Mike Collazo body cam after it’s shot dead. Just look at the shoes. Then ask yourself . How is that possible ? The pic from the officers bodycam is a screenshot I took from the “actual bodycam footage ” I don’t know how to link videos or I would link the footage which is still available at kaotic.com

View attachment 8266450View attachment 8266451View attachment 8266452View attachment 8266453View attachment 8266454
Potato quality video footage. This one is easily disproved with the two images on the left. On the Puma shoe the side trim is well behind the front of the laces. The trim on the trannie's shoe in the left image clearly extends to the end of the laces like the Van's image on the right.

Whats disproven ? Those pics are simply to show the 2 different style of shoes. Look at the shoes the tranny is wearing . Those are images taken from (mainstream media propoganda) aka news footage. As well as the video released of the officers body worn camera. Go watch the news footage and body cam footage . You can see it for yourself.

Whats disproven ? Those pics are simply to show the 2 different style of shoes. Look at the shoes the tranny is wearing . Those are images taken from (mainstream media propoganda) aka news footage. As well as the video released of the officers body worn camera. Go watch the news footage and body cam footage . You can see it for yourself.

That's bizarre...almost like they want conspiracy theories to distract from the "manifesto" (psycho rants). Makes you wonder about that bumpstock pistol. If she was going for numbers she would have gone with the AR. Some things don't make sense. But she was cra-cra.

Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness. SSRI's increase homicidal and suicidal ideation. Facts.

That's bizarre...almost like they want conspiracy theories to distract from the "manifesto" (psycho rants). Makes you wonder about that bumpstock pistol. If she was going for numbers she would have gone with the AR. Some things don't make sense. But she was cra-cra.

Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness. SSRI's increase homicidal and suicidal ideation. Facts.
I agree. And I once stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.

Why would anyone care what the crazy freak had to say? It was nuts and hated the world. It’s writing will reflect same

Why would anyone care what the crazy freak had to say? It was nuts and hated the world. It’s writing will reflect same
What everyone should care about is not necessarily what is in the manifesto but why gov’t statists would not only hide it from view but lie about it. That is the story for anyone that thinks for themselves instead of being programed by media propagandists.

The screenshot that @Cowpokey posted (#1009) got close but didn’t quite get there. It left out the why/motive part. I doubt any “journalist” would ever touch that question.

Proof of motivation.
Trannys claim they are being attacked by straight white sis males.
Media says same.
When in fact the crazy trannys are the violent ones.
The last thing they want is "normal/average" people realizing who the problem is.
IE
Crazy insurrectionists are the problem not BLM/antifa that burnt millions of dollars worth of shit down.

R

oh I get it another conspiracy!! Sniffed out by the brain trust of the Hide. Give me a fucking break!

Simply put, there's lots of people out there who are incapable of being free thinkers and therefore seek validation from outside sources to make their decisions. Everyone with common sense knew the bitch was crazy just based on the act she committed alone. Why would we need to read her bullshit LiveJournal to prove it? Yes, the government hides shit from us all the time. I get that people don't like shit being hidden from us, but it's nothing knew. Our government has been lying and hiding shit from us all since before we were born. To pretend this is something new is more retarded than a girl pretending to be a boy who murders Christian children.

oh I get it another conspiracy!! Sniffed out by the brain trust of the Hide. Give me a fucking break!
Simply put, there's lots of people out there who are incapable of being free thinkers and therefore seek validation from outside sources to make their decisions. Everyone with common sense knew the bitch was crazy just based on the act she committed alone. Why would we need to read her bullshit LiveJournal to prove it? Yes, the government hides shit from us all the time. I get that people don't like shit being hidden from us, but it's nothing knew. Our government has been lying and hiding shit from us all since before we were born. To pretend this is something new is more retarded than a girl pretending to be a boy who murders Christian children.
Nothing to see here gif.gif

R

Damn it, you said that just to make me agree with you.
1699399908743.jpeg

Let me ask you this, what is the benefit of it NOT being released?

Well, my own opinion is that anyone who harms/kills small children shouldn't get free publicity over it. All we needed to know about her was she's dead. Now as for the benefit of it not being released, it keeps it out of the eyes of mentally ill copycats who think the way she did and will read it as a call to arms and wanna one up her body count.

As a Libertarian, I'd love for all forms of information to be available to us on demand, but that's just not the reality we live in. It's a nice pipe dream, but at the end of the day it's still just a dream. It's just frustrating sitting here reading posts from people who are surprised for some reason that the government hides things from us. Like it's a new thing or something.

So the 24/7 news footage of security cams, body cams, press releases aren't going to inspire copy cats......but a 3 page letter will???

That 24/7 press coverage isn't "giving attention" to shooters.......but a 3 page letter will??

So there is 0 benefit in understanding the mindset and using that to implement policy to stop it happening again?

Just "oh well she's dead, nothing more to do" and wait until the next one happens?

You asked what I thought would benefit from not releasing it. I answered the best way I could. If that's not good enough that's your problem not mine.

So the 24/7 news footage of security cams, body cams, press releases aren't going to inspire copy cats......but a 3 page letter will???

That 24/7 press coverage isn't "giving attention" to shooters.......but a 3 page letter will??

So there is 0 benefit in understanding the mindset and using that to implement policy to stop it happening again?

Just "oh well she's dead, nothing more to do" and wait until the next one happens?
Stop that shit...
Using insight will only confuse the simpletons.

R

Reactions: Ronws
Ignorance is bliss. :)
Lolz
Can't see past your ass.
The importance was made clear by they/them hiding it.
This is way beyond 1+1=2
While I'm sure not a damned thing will be done about the clear targeting of white christians, the importance lies with
recognition for the average dolt worried about the latest pro ball game.

R

Reactions: johnnycat
What I know is that a good guy with a gun stopped a bad guy with a gun.

Reactions: nikerret
It's just frustrating sitting here reading posts from people who are surprised for some reason that the government hides things from us. Like it's a new thing or something.

Where the hell did you get that dumb idea??
No one here is "surprised". You totally made that up. What they are is FED UP with it, especially when we know they are going to try to use it to come after the 2A.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Again, ff the FBI is willing to lie to the public about the motive for the mass shooting of a bunch of little kids, what won’t they lie about?

Again, ff the FBI is willing to lie to the public about the motive for the mass shooting of a bunch of little kids, what won’t they lie about?
When the FBI isn't lying, they are bumbling idiots. But can we extend this to other branches of government?
Over 50 years ago, we landed on the moon with beer can technology and computers that took up a building.

Today, we cannot get to the moon because of the Van Allen Belt of radiation but with better technology. Heck, no one has been able to land an unmanned probe on the Moon. In fact, countries so poor that we have to fund their coffers are able to launch moon probes that always crash, supposedly.

No, the Earth is not flat.

CRT teaches that white people are evil and are the source of all the problems society faces today. So what does that tell a biracial kid about how he should feel about his white parent?

I'd like to see some SJW teacher tell a child that his or her mother or father is an evil white person.

It appears that the killer was stone cold sober. What was not tested for is testosterone and anabolic steroids, and whatever else a quack doctor gives a women who pretends to be a man.

Except for prescribed SSRI's? Maybe hormone treatment like testosterone? And the HIghland Park shooter?