• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nashville school shooting

I totally agree. Those guys showed courage and were reasonably thorough and efficient when clearing. The following criticism is purely the constructive kind.

Those were some LOUD motherfuckers. Maybe that's ok if there are a ton of them and only one shooter, but they don't know that. They don't know a damn thing. Walking in and yelling to each other is unnecessary and potentially dangerous. You can come in fast and hard without being so loud. They need to learn some simple, squad level hand signals so they're not broadcasting their location. I know it was intense, but they're yelling at each other at close range, and that just makes my skin crawl thinking about a tranny ambushing them; which is pretty easy to do when they're busy clearing rooms.

What are they doing in these active shooter training sessions we read about? They need to get some veteran squad leaders to teach them to be quiet as well as efficient when they're moving through the house. The drop is everything in CQB. They acted like it was nothing.

Maybe I'm just a sneaky fuck, but the last thing I want to do is broadcast my location to a hostile in a building. Anytime you can let your rifle say, "SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER", you are likely to survive.

I totally agree. Those guys showed courage and were reasonably thorough and efficient when clearing. The following criticism is purely the constructive kind.

Those were some LOUD motherfuckers. Maybe that's ok if there are a ton of them and only one shooter, but they don't know that. They don't know a damn thing. Walking in and yelling to each other is unnecessary and potentially dangerous. You can come in fast and hard without being so loud. They need to learn some simple, squad level hand signals so they're not broadcasting their location. I know it was intense, but they're yelling at each other at close range, and that just makes my skin crawl thinking about a tranny ambushing them; which is pretty easy to do when they're busy clearing rooms.

What are they doing in these active shooter training sessions we read about? They need to get some veteran squad leaders to teach them to be quiet as well as efficient when they're moving through the house. The drop is everything in CQB. They acted like it was nothing.

Maybe I'm just a sneaky fuck, but the last thing I want to do is broadcast my location to a hostile in a building. Anytime you can let your rifle say, "SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER", you are likely to survive.
being loud works to save lives of the innocents as I believe the thinking is that the perps hear and turn attention to either self preservation, suicide, or engaging the officers

Anyone else notice how she is holding the Keltec in all of the footage?

funny how the media keeps saying she had 2 "assault rifles" or 2 "ar-15's!

looks to me like she had an AR slung on her side and was wielding the Keltec, a fucking 9mm PCC.

Always interesting to see duty gear, officer is running the Razor on a Scalarworks, Arisaka vertical grip, Raptor CH...

Reactions: Exergy
Its pronouns are now, Was/Were.

Screen Shot 2023-03-28 at 10.46.33 AM.png

Std glass doors are not up to the task correct, but much of the glass used to protect .gov bldg's since about 2002 is.
It's a matter of priority. They protect themselves (from who........think about that), while our kids get payed lip service.

This was an unofficial test of some glass on that may or may not be on a Federal building.
After all the official testing some swat operators were given the challenge to gain entry & failed.

Det cord did not get through. Second attempt pictured.

View attachment 8107137

The glass above also stops a 50cal.
Way overkill for schools of course but it goes to show that school entrances could easily be made bulletproof if the intent was truly there.
All should be evident after reviewing the above...

R

• Love
Reactions: 338dude
Anyone else notice how she is holding the Keltec in all of the footage?

funny how the media keeps saying she had 2 "assault rifles" or 2 "ar-15's!

looks to me like she had an AR slung on her side and was wielding the Keltec, a fucking 9mm PCC.
there should be a law that with the power and breadth of the media, reporting must be accurate with every possible endeavor to make it so. We should be able to sue media companies out of existence for purposeful misreporting

there should be a law that with the power and breadth of the media, reporting must be accurate with every possible endeavor to make it so. We should be able to sue media companies out of existence for purposeful misreporting
yeah its annoying as fuck! 99% of America wont have the wherewithal to catch on and will run with the narrative.

And there were 10X as many in Uvalde.

After the first 10-15 are on scene, the rest don’t matter. 15 or 400 is the same thing, in regard to effectiveness of dealing with a small geographical area.

Always interesting to see duty gear, officer is running the Razor on a Scalarworks, Arisaka vertical grip, Raptor CH...

Officer with the shotty....his left ear has left the chat. I can only imagine that all the officers in close proximity to the AR are deaf as fuck today.

Branden

Officer with the shotty....his left ear has left the chat. I can only imagine that all the officers in close proximity to the AR are deaf as fuck today.

Branden
We hunted birds with shotguns and shot prairie dogs with 222 and 223 for hours on end, never wore ear pro, and can't remember one time my ears even ringing slightly afterward. I think adrenaline just cancels pew out.

We hunted birds with shotguns and shot prairie dogs with 222 and 223 for hours on end, never wore ear pro, and can't remember one time my ears even ringing slightly afterward. I think adrenaline just cancels pew out.
This ^^^

It's an amazing phenomena... But the body under stress does strange things.

Doesn't mean they didn't do lasting damage. But you don't notice it the next day!

That said... I am finding myself saying "What?" and "I beg your pardon" a lot lately. And my left ear is definitely now working for high-pitch noises. I can hear the spring peepers out of my right ear... not my left.

Sirhr

Branden
With the stress and adrenaline altering their blood chemistry, I bet they barely heard the shots.

Also wouldn't be surprised if they do not have any hearing damage (at least from that).

Laughs in red flag laws.

I felt dirty saying that.....but when you have a mental illness, you shouldn't be able to be in possession of firearms until cured from said mental illness.

Branden
I would argue that if you want to chop off your dick, you lose some rights, including the right to vote. That said, I don’t make the rules and the .gov wants to disarm you and me, not the dangerous/evil.

I am sure it has already been said a few times on this thread, but I am compelled to say it myself. Watching the bodycam footage, I have to say that I am riddled with goosebumps and honor to know there are still great men in this world willing to do whatever it takes to stop evil, especially from happening to our children. It's incredible to watch the heroism of these men going room to room with a sense of purpose and dedication to locate and stop the threat. And with the unmeasurable amount of variables and unknowns associated with clearing a freaking massive school with tons of rooms and doors, these men acted as quickly and effectively as they could and disregarded they might lose their lives. They truly had one purpose and deliberately acted on it. If there is any depiction of what a hero is, these men are certainly it.

I hate to see you go through that. I have to agree with you about that lifestyle.

At one time, I had to work around a lot of homosexuals and they had the worst, most hateful and treacherous personalities around.

Their way of living is anything but "gay." They wrote the book on bitterness, backstabbing and most of all INTOLERANCE!

I never heard so much bitching. The gang from "The View" are rays of sunshine compared to them.

With that said, as miserable as they are, it boggles my mind how anyone could be attracted to that way of life and sin.

Praying that your daughter sees the light.
My wife was a professional ballerina and while we were dating I had to deal with gay people all the time. I will say this is 100 percent spot on. I have never met a group of people who loved drama more than them. And to them being gay is everything in their life and it defines them. Even when they are surrounded by like minded individuals they still find a reason for drama all the time. It was lunacy.

I like those finishers with the sidearm to finish the troony toons bitch off. Pretty sure 1 or 2 of 'em domed 'er. Wish they didn't blur out her face so we can see the dumb look on her face. Glad they blurred the body of the child in the hallway. I really, truly, hope that there is a hell, and that shitbag is burning in it.

Branden

I may need to reexamine my personal feelings on police shooting suspects when they're down. It normally pisses me off, but this one I was ok with.
After moving past a 9yr old kid already down in the hall, I grant them warrior blood approval to get some extra rounds in the target.

It would prolly be frowned upon if after engaging, I were to close the space, move asshole's weapon out of reach, safe my own weapon, quickly whip out my Toor Anaconda, remove the head (hopefully while there was still a pulse and consciousness ) and hang it out the 2nd floor window while yelling "clear!".

This ^^^

It's an amazing phenomena... But the body under stress does strange things.

Doesn't mean they didn't do lasting damage. But you don't notice it the next day!

That said... I am finding myself saying "What?" and "I beg your pardon" a lot lately. And my left ear is definitely now working for high-pitch noises. I can hear the spring peepers out of my right ear... not my left.

Sirhr
My left ear changed forever during a range in the summer of ‘93. Hearing pro would have been a good idea.

Reactions: 338dude
Laughs in red flag laws.

I felt dirty saying that.....but when you have a mental illness, you shouldn't be able to be in possession of firearms until cured from said mental illness.

Branden
very slippery slope...

who creates the definition of mental illness?

who is able to change the definition of mental illness?

how do you know someone is cured and not lying?

once the door is open on that one, its never getting closed

now personally, since we cant just kill them as many of them wont do anything wrong and maybe productive citizens

we should sterilize all the freak-shows so that in 1 generation we rid that defective DNA from civilization

They need to publish protocol. No quarter. No asylum. You will be shot until dead…and then we will publish your killing without your name or face.
No proper burial either, you get thrown in the dump, with the rest of the trash. Family doesn't get you back, nothing. Just tossed in the back of a trash truck on trash day, and to the dump where you belong.

Branden

They were loud, likely from training. When you throw people together into a hostile environment, who have not trained together a lot, communication is key (this is taught by many). One of the things they tell you is that communicating, as clearly and loudly as possible, is critical to moving efficiently through an CQB environment.

Then add to that, that their priority was stopping the threat as quickly as possible, and so discretion/stealth was the least of the concerns. Neutralizing the threat was their main concern.