• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nashville school shooting

I went through all 10 pages (so far) and did not see anyone crapping on cops for "excessive use of force." Why is that? How come no one is complaining that a cop shot and killed someone?

Full disclosure, I agree with the cop's actions, the one with the body cam and the S&W Sport II with the LPVO. He saved who knows how many lives. If I could meet him, I would buy him dinner at the nicest restaurant in town.
I would complain that more Officers didn't unload into the POS, missed opportunity.

Prancing around in your wife's underwear when she ain't home , fucking transvestites caused this problem.
Yes but they have taken that out of the DSM. The people calling the shots on who is mentally ill are left biased.

Reactions: 6.5SH
Thats what I was just thinking.

But I also believe Uvalade inadvertantly played a role. Nobody wants to be called another Uvalve.
I think a lot of what you are saying is correct, however something got lost in that generation since Columbine.
This stuff really bothers me -

I have no idea what cops use for AR or pistol ammo. In the .mil everything I was issued were FMJ....the whole Geneva Convention bullshittyda.

For AR ammo, the most common I’ve seen are the Federal Tactical Bonded, Gold Dot, or one of the Hornady offerings. For sidearm, HST, Gold Dots, Golden Sabers, Ranger T-Series or Ranger Bonded, and Critical Duty seem to be the most common.

@LawnMM ..would diasagee

Those are FDA numbers so not sure who is disagreeing because they are confused. FDA /dea know what your credentials are and what you script out..it’s just data

And if you think a shrink thinks a primary would do a better job then a shrink who went to med school specifically..not so much.

Last, taking specific medications on a inconsistent schedule can do more harm than good.

Reactions: FWoo45
The one thing I do find strange is the going past the front of the school and out of the way to park her car in a parking spot . You know because if your planning on dying the last thing you want to do is stop the car where your might be blocking traffic or end up getting a parking ticket .

I’m guessing that was either force of habit or to not draw attention and end the plans early.

Parents should be charged as accessory to crime IMO. KNOWING the kid is a psyho freak and they allow them to live in house and buy guns...sounds really smart. Same with shit for brains in Uvalde.

One thing to have a child that didn't turn out well, sick in the head, whatever; but that's almost like enabling and sponsoring. Bad judgement on parents IMO and bad judgement SHOULD have it's penalites. Had she not lived at home, not under parents direct influence that's another thing completely. But she/it apparently lived with them and they had to know it was unstable as fuck.

So, I'm guessing you know its parents?
Frequented their house for dinner parties did ya?
They should have done....well....something!

The parents may be liberal shitasses, they may indeed have enabled she/it, but you don't know that.
How do you know that it's schooling didnt turn it the way it was? What's the answer to that?
Why don't we just round up the parents of all murderers and pedophiles, etc, and put them all in a wood chipper.
You people are hilarious. Talk like an Indian with a paper asshole.
You propose anarchy as a solution to a problem thats very roots are steeped in demonic powers.
What you propose isn't a slippery slope, it is the knife edge of a cliff.

I have a question. When they were closing the distance immediately before contact, there were shots, I assume they were coming from the trans. What was it shooting at? Kids and teachers?

^^I think she was shooting out the window at back up.
In a way - I feel bad for these trans folks. They are legitimately mentally ill. But instead of receiving help, they are encouraged to take drugs and pay the “do no harm” medical community to mutilate them. Then they become a member of the fucked-up gender fraternity - and will never be happy with anything ever again. The mutilation didn’t solve their mental health crisis, and pushed them farther away from “normal” people. The entire “woke” culture is guilty of destroying these people.

“In one tweet, a transgender individual with an AR-15 and a handgun is pictured along with the words ‘Kill christcucks. Behead christcucks’ and ‘crucify filthy christcucks’ as well as ‘slam dunk a christcuck baby into a trashcan.’ The post is hashtagged ‘trans day of vengeance.’”

Reactions: Edgecrusher
In a way - I feel bad for these trans folks. They are legitimately mentally ill. But instead of receiving help, they are encouraged to take drugs and pay the “do no harm” medical community to mutilate them. Then they become a member of the fucked-up gender fraternity - and will never be happy with anything ever again. The mutilation didn’t solve their mental health crisis, and pushed them farther away from “normal” people. The entire “woke” culture is guilty of destroying these people.
we talked about this some yesterday, and i agree that evil greedy pieces of shit with an MD are exploiting sick people to get rich.
they make thousands just prescribing hormones, and drugs to deal with side effects from the hormones..
tens of thousands for top surgery and 100k or more for bottom surgery. after the bottom shit, there tens of thousands to deal with what is essentially an open wound that smells like fecal matter.
and i am assuming gender affirming care is obamacare approved.

Last edited:
I went through all 10 pages (so far) and did not see anyone crapping on cops for "excessive use of force." Why is that? How come no one is complaining that a cop shot and killed someone?

Probably because in this case the police behaved completely appropriately for the situation, where as in other cases they either didn't act when they should have (Uvalde) or completely overreacted (too many to list). Even by Bear Pit standards, this is not an overly nuanced position.

I probably shouldn't say anything, but I can't help myself. One of my youngest daughter's best friends since we were back in Korea circa 2009, has gone trans. Always such a sweet and kind girl. I just heard (from my oldest daughter "dad, don't tell [youngest daughter]" but ____ is now trans, wants a mastectomy, has a girlfriend and her (still a girl) arms are all tatted up. Parents are both USAF officers, dad is a Col, mom is a LtCol...I know the parents, not as if we got together to BBQ every weekend, but nice people.

I probably shouldn't say anything, but I can't help myself. One of my youngest daughter's best friends since we were back in Korea circa 2009, has gone trans. Always such a sweet and kind girl. I just heard (from my oldest daughter "dad, don't tell [youngest daughter]" but ____ is now trans, wants a mastectomy, has a girlfriend and her (still a girl) arms are all tatted up. Parents are both USAF officers, dad is a Col, mom is a LtCol...I know the parents, not as if we got together to BBQ every weekend, but nice people.
I’ve got a trans relative that decided so at 7 years old. Don’t say too much because that kid is fighting an uphill battle. Privileged white mothers need something to be oppressed about.

• Sad
Reactions: MadDuner
I’ve got a trans relative that decided so at 7 years old. Don’t say too much because that kid is fighting an uphill battle. Privileged white mothers need something to be oppressed about.
Did you assume my daughter's mother is white? She isn't.

Edit add, neither is her friend's mother.

So, I'm guessing you know its parents?
Frequented their house for dinner parties did ya?
They should have done....well....something!

The parents may be liberal shitasses, they may indeed have enabled she/it, but you don't know that.
How do you know that it's schooling didnt turn it the way it was? What's the answer to that?
Why don't we just round up the parents of all murderers and pedophiles, etc, and put them all in a wood chipper.
You people are hilarious. Talk like an Indian with a paper asshole.
You propose anarchy as a solution to a problem thats very roots are steeped in demonic powers.
What you propose isn't a slippery slope, it is the knife edge of a cliff.

Ok, I knew this would be your response. Some of what you wrote, I don't actually disagree with in principle. But, it really doesn't matter HOW she got ill, she did.

Let me ask you this. If you had a mentally ill child, one that was borderlne suicidal; would you put the loaded gun by their bedstand? By loaded gun that could be a firearm, pills, knives or whatever; or would you try your best to make sure they didn't have as easy access to those tools and get them help?

And true, I don't know they parents didn't try...since I didn't have dinner parties with them. However, just how the heck does one hide that many guns to where the parents have no clue (or did they?).

------------
I'll leave my post up; but it does appear the parents were concerned about her but couldn't come to grips with her transitioning; and again, we don't and won't know the real story.

But again, we (society) find ourselves in a situation where the people murdering are all known by somebody (psychologist, MD) to be mentally unstable - yet nothing. Almost every one of these school shootings has been on somebody medicated with some hormone or psyco-active drug - so here we are again, with innocent school children murdered. Not in support of red flags, but something is wrong somewhere because as has been mentioned...this didn't happen in the 70s...perhaps your demonic statement is the most plausable.

Last edited:
No, I know a bit of your situation. I was talking about my relatives. Like Oprah I guess.
It was more of a joke on my end. My wife is originally from Korea, the friend's mom is Columbian. Even though both of them are "half white" if anything tragic happened they would both be considered "white" because we are the white devils. However, comma pause for effect, they can each mark off a different box (asian/hispanic) on official forms if need be.

Reactions: Emerson0311
I know very little about "trans" people and their motivation for doing something that is in my opinion, so totally foreign to common sense. I guess that if they want to do it, go ahead and transition. All I see are people with pretty severe emotional and psychological problems and that's about all I need/want to know. I think they're looking for help in the wrong places and getting some terrible advice.

But, for the life of me, I can't figure out why anyone with half a brain would think that somehow, their life will be better after going through with it.

We have a next door neighbor lady that's in her latter 90's. Very nice woman, but liberal as the day is long. She and her husband (long since deceased) adopted a number of kids quite some time ago. One of them had a son. She died about 15 years ago. She had severe substance abuse issues and it's likely that she was doing drugs while pregnant with the son/grandson. Her son (the neighbor lady's grandson) is gay. He has fairly significant emotional problems and if he gets off his meds, goes on rants throughout the neighborhood, but so far, no outward signs of violence.

The neighbor Lady's house is not big enough for the grandson to live in, so the neighbor Lady bought a motorhome and parked it in the driveway for the grandson to live in. He did start up a hair salon (I'm fairly certain with Grandma's money), but I don't know if it's still in business. I'd bet he lives at Grandma's rent free and I'd further bet that the new (actually used) Corvette that he just bought was financed by Grandma. The "kid" is at least 40 years old.

I've really liked the neighbor Lady, but all the drama has gotten really old. The grandson has a revolving door of "friends" going through the place at all hours of the night.

She has a reverse mortgage on the house and I'm fairly certain that when she finally passes, the reverse mortgage company is going to come in, clean house and kick the grandson (and "his" motorhome/Corvette) off of "their" property. When they do that, they'll probably put the house up for sale. I just hope the prospective new owners aren't Seattle liberals. Odds are not in my favor though.........

@Threadcutter308 it's a sad situation. Used to be, if you raise your kids right (not politically, although that seems more true now), you get to spoil your grand kids. If you spoil your kids, you get to raise your grand kids. I'm 50, have a 24 year old married daughter, husband is an Air Traffic controller in the USMC, and an almost 20 year old daughter. Still no grand kids to spoil...we do have a lot of fun going to shooting competitions, the kids make fun of me when they beat me...I'm old and slow..

@LawnMM ..would diasagee

Those are FDA numbers so not sure who is disagreeing because they are confused. FDA /dea know what your credentials are and what you script out..it’s just data

And if you think a shrink thinks a primary would do a better job then a shrink who went to med school specifically..not so much.

Last, taking specific medications on a inconsistent schedule can do more harm than good.
I'm not saying the disagreement is with your percentages of who's prescribing I'm saying that the drugs aren't the root cause.

I also HIGHLY doubt, and I've had conversations with people that deal with it, that 'people' like this get there because they're having a rough time in puberty or a little depressed and a GP gives them an anti depressant.

It's not as easy to abuse as you make it sound. You get a months supply every month, the end. If you blow through that in a week they don't just refill it for you. Most insurance companies won't allow it and the heavy shit like Xanax is controlled.

I've had conversations with mental health folks about all this. Their consensus is the nutters like this was/were already have bigger issues going on.

Not saying poor management of meds is a good thing, certainly it's not, and we shouldn't be medicating anybody under 18 without a damn good reason and closely following it.

Regardless, it ain't the drugs. It's society, the Internet is a huge issue, absentee parents, broken homes, zero responsibility for anything in society all contributes to this shit as does trying to shelter kids from conflict, failure and disappointment.

It's all part of life and if you don't learn to cope because you're coddled your whole life you reach adulthood where people don't care about your feels... and then what? This shit, that's what.

I didn't find this, but did anyone else see this about the shooters shoes?

In this surveillance video, the shoes are mostly black
Around 1:50 you see it walking around and can see the sides of the shoes

in the body cam vid from one of the officers that shot it

at 5:57 you can see the shoes have multi color on the sides

is this just camera tricks? or what's up?

Reactions: 357Max
I have to admit this whole trans thing has me vexed. Sure if you want to go with divide a conquerer, you can get there but things are us usually more nuanced than that.

One thing that I thing a lot of people miss is that this is yet another way to bash men and demonize men as a whole. The big discusion around trans folks is biological males invading womens spaces. No one gives a rats as if women invade our spaces. The left goes along while the right does the male demonizing. The mere sight of a nude man is enough to traumatize these “strong independent women” .

It really seems to mimic the unholy on alliance on abortion where the left lets the right say “we’ll do anything, just don’t abort” Blame the men, not shame women, condone single motherhood, rob the men blind, jail men, don’t go after women for child support, increase welfare and on and on.

Right now men pretending to be women seems to be the new tool. Obviously these men are mentally ill but mark my words there is more going on here.

Men should have the same right to privacy and spaces, without feminist female trans in our spaces and sports.

Remember:
If woman without consent sees a man naked, the man has committed a crime. If a man without consent sees a woman naked, the man has committed a crime…..

A woman’s privacy is sacrosanct. A man’s privacy is trivial.

I didn't find this, but did anyone else see this about the shooters shoes?

In this surveillance video, the shoes are mostly black
Around 1:50 you see it walking around and can see the sides of the shoes

in the body cam vid from one of the officers that shot it

at 5:57 you can see the shoes have multi color on the sides

is this just camera tricks? or what's up?

School cameras are not picking up the bright yellow color so it looks white, Officer's bodycam must be high-res which picks up the color flames.

Let me ask you this. If you had a mentally ill child, one that was borderlne suicidal; would you put the loaded gun by their bedstand? By loaded gun that could be a firearm, pills, knives or whatever; or would you try your best to make sure they didn't have as easy access to those tools and get them help?
Ok. I didn't unpack all that you wrote.

I have one. How's that?
She is 30.
She is grown.
She is on drugs that doctors gave her, that have really screwed her up.
I got mine help, it was the worst thing I did, next to sending her to UNCA for 2 years.
If you send them to a doctor or therapist, there is a better than average chance, they will be drugged, and their behavior will be reinforced.
Evidently, my daughters therapist convinced her there is something wrong with people like me.
I'm not "properly educated" and I'm a bigot.

I had a big long reply for you, but I'm not going to air out extremely painful and personal details of my life to argue a point on the internet.

With all due respect. You have no frame of reference on what you are so eloquently opining about.

Looks like that 70s or 80s movie Sleepaway Camp had a pretty accurate depiction of these degenerates.

Laughs in red flag laws.

I felt dirty saying that.....but when you have a mental illness, you shouldn't be able to be in possession of firearms until cured from said mental illness.

Branden
Listen to what some of you retards are saying?
Do you know what the constitution says?
Inalienable right? God given? Cannot be given or taken away.
Where does the constitution say that a "felon" has less god granted rights?

People have a god given right to be nuts too, and commie, and satanic, etc.... doesnt mean anything except that you should do right by you and stay on your toes.
Stop worrying about other peoples sins... that sword cuts two ways.
Shred

I understand the emotion that so many people feel at the moment, but anyone calling for revoking the 2A rights of *any* identifiable group had better sit down and think this one through a few more steps.

As far as the causes of this whole trans thing and the broadening of mental illness in general:

1) Living a 24/7 presence via social media is highly destructive, at least for some people

2) swapping nicotine and alcohol for prescribed meth and legalized THC might not have been the smartest move for some teenagers

I 100% percent agree. Back in my day this was a tranny:

iu
Yup, and when you were racing and blew your tranny…

I'm not saying the disagreement is with your percentages of who's prescribing I'm saying that the drugs aren't the root cause.

I also HIGHLY doubt, and I've had conversations with people that deal with it, that 'people' like this get there because they're having a rough time in puberty or a little depressed and a GP gives them an anti depressant.

It's not as easy to abuse as you make it sound. You get a months supply every month, the end. If you blow through that in a week they don't just refill it for you. Most insurance companies won't allow it and the heavy shit like Xanax is controlled.

I've had conversations with mental health folks about all this. Their consensus is the nutters like this was/were already have bigger issues going on.

Not saying poor management of meds is a good thing, certainly it's not, and we shouldn't be medicating anybody under 18 without a damn good reason and closely following it.

Regardless, it ain't the drugs. It's society, the Internet is a huge issue, absentee parents, broken homes, zero responsibility for anything in society all contributes to this shit as does trying to shelter kids from conflict, failure and disappointment.

It's all part of life and if you don't learn to cope because you're coddled your whole life you reach adulthood where people don't care about your feels... and then what? This shit, that's what.
That goes hand in hand with GP scribing drugs.

by numbers every person a GP medicated gets 1 + scrips. Only half of the people a shrink speak with get medicated.

So walking into a GP guaranteed you a scrip and then some.

the numbers become more obvious if a shrink scribes 2 for a patient (which is common). You’ll get the daily pill like Lex and then Xanax for those tough moments or events.

We are now back to;

It’s a guarantee, some would say drug seeking behavior to get meds from a GP

And 25% (most likely less) get a scrip from mental health professional.

just the math:

Out of 100 people 75 more people are getting mood-altering drugs because GP are giving them out.

Add in the people who truly need help, (not just a pussy who won’t man up) are going to a shrink and most of them walk out with just a next appointment/no scrip.

I’m not saying the US isn’t over medicated and lack of consequences is a HUGE factor, but we aren’t helping ourselves in this case.

Several of these drugs may cause suicidal thoughts if you stop cold turkey. If you go to GP and get Zoloft for instance which can enable patients to leave the house rather than be to anxious to open the door.

That usually starts to really work 4-6 weeks.

You get a 90 day supply (3 months is almost always the max).

Day 60 you feel great and think your cured so you stop taking them….off the wagon you go.

If you had your weekly appointment with a shrink they see this behavior and help you along. A GP waits for next years check up.

Blaming the drug is like blaming the firearm for someone getting shot.

edit...messed up wording from Iphone "help"

Last edited:
This would be a great opportunity to start a solid "Ban-Trans" movement.

Keep trans out of schools, make them be registered/permitted, etc.
Lets do the same for christians, jews, conservatives, and gun owners as well.... purple

Theyre not legitimately ill... theyve been brainwashed by propaganda and hamstrung by a lack of negative(positive) social pressure

Theyre not legitimately ill... theyve been brainwashed by propaganda and hamstrung by a lack of negative(positive) social pressure
If a bridge was out in the road ahead of you, wouldn't you want some sort of warning so you wouldn't fall off into a river?

If that same bridge were out and your kid was driving the car, wouldn't it be even more important for some sort of warning to be in place so he or she wouldn't fall off into a river?

Too many in our society want to give good news and reassuring words to their loved ones even if they are lies. That's like telling a toddler it's okay to put their hand on the hot burner on the stove.

The truth hurts. Because the truth hurts, some people don't want to listen. A friend has a preteen daughter that isn't watching her diet because his ex-wife eats like a pig in both quantity and quality.

He's trying to encourage his daughter to eat smart and exercise. Her retort is always, "You're fat-shaming me!"

She won't listen and is getting as fat as a pregnant sow. For not only her health and self-esteem, she should listen to the truth but her mother and society have convinced this young lady to filter out any sort of criticism or information that could really help her.

The same goes for the transgender BS that's as popular as weed at a rock concert. Whether or not a tranny has a mental health issue isn't the crux of the debate. They are being told to enjoy the view at the same time they are driving a car a 90 MPH off the edge of a deep canyon.

Ok, at this point I’m confused. I wish the articles would clearly spell it out. Was this scum bag born a male or a female? Obviously, they “transitioned” to whatever they aren’t naturally. I literally ran into people yesterday who thought it/they/them/whatever was born a male and others said female. Also, it looks like from the pictures the supposed AR with a pistol brace was not it’s weapon of choice.

Reactions: mikeinfwa