• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

#NationalDivorce

A divorce couldn't happen.
Blue areas rely on red areas for production of damned near everything.
They are a leech on the producers in the flyover areas.
If you want to prove it block all the roads leading into a city.
3-5 days it'd be a war zone.
They can't produce anything but liberals.
Ironically they look down on those who feed them.

R

I'm not saying getting to know your neighbor is going to be the answer for all of this, but I don't think I'm going way out on a limb to say that we MOST Americans want a lot of the same things - our family to be safe and healthy and prosperous, a future for our kids that isn't bleak, and to go to bed at night truly believing we live in the greatest country that has ever existed. Ever.
I heard Kumbaya...

I can relate. My neighbor is a flaming lib tard. She is the virtual poster child for liberalism almost to an unbelievable state. She works for a university researching the effect of pesticides on the environment, spends 6 months in Antarctica drilling holes in the ice and coming up with wild ass theories that have little to no bearing on normal life. But, while she is gone, I shovel and snow blow her walks and driveway. I have been doing this for 10 years now. She doesn't believe in fertilizer or weed killer, her lawn looks like shit. You could play the Masters on my lawn. While she is gone I spray her lawn adjacent to mine with my own concoction of grass go juice. I suspect she is on to my ruse, but doesn't care because it works out great for her...typical liberal. She wears a mask. EVERYWHERE. Outside riding her bike (she doesn't believe in fossil fuels) inside her house alone, gardening. All that being said, over the years we have actually been great neighbors. She borrows all my backpacking stuff, eats wild meat now, even went on a hunt herself. She gets my kid birthday presents. We give her stuff out of our garden. All good stuff that Americans do. I notice a shift in her thinking...towards the light so to speak. There is hope out there folks, but it all starts with us.

Now, if you will excuse I have to go get my guitar and write that last verse of Kumbaya I have been working on...

It should be a huge clue for you that no one cares to waste their time addressing your question.

It should be, but it won't be.

Actually you did, you were given a challenge, and you shrunk away from it with an effort to draw others into a me and you conversation. I am saying you're stupid and challenging you to refute the premise.

Funny now?

Actually you did, you were given a challenge, and you shrunk away from it with an effort to draw others into a me and you conversation. I am saying you're stupid and challenging you to refute the premise.

Funny now?

I don't answer to you motherfucker. You've had this hardon for a bank for forever, you've been hawking your bullshit tinfoil hat theory here for as long as I've been around, and no one gives you any credibility for good reason.

You don't like the federal reserve board? Shut the fuck up and go take them down.

You're ruled by your emotions. You say stupid things. Actual thinking hurts your brain.

I get that you think I am an asshole - duly noted. I find it funny that you continue to recruit others into this conversation. Food for thought - you can't answer to me, because what you actually poked fun at, is something that reveals just how fucking dumb you are.

I don't give a shit if you don't like me. I do give a shit about this country and the future. Your a retired guy, not a critical thinker, and your vote counts the same as mine. I know that colon full of consumerism and smugness in world view taste awesome as you're munchin on it - but seriously pull your head out of your ass, pick up a book, and quit saying stupid shit and thinking your dumbshit understanding of things is acceptable.

Reactions: MCHOG
Fuck divorce. Our parents and grandparents, through selfless sacrifice in WWII, fought to protect ALL of the U.S. from commies, Germans and Japanese. Why should we give one inch much less half the country to those same America hating enemies now?

I like Plan A better.

Last edited:
Yeah fuck breaking up this country.

What we need is expansion, I say invade Mexico build a wall on the border of Guatemala and then we make Cuba and Puerto Rico a state and add three stars to the flag.

Last edited:
I have been saying this for years. Years. Awhile back, my idea was dismissed as lunacy. Then it became a little more accepted. Then some more. Now, people are realizing there is no putting lid back on Pandora’s box. today, we have rational thought being applied to the thought of divorce, because nobody wants another civil war. I think this would solve each others side to live how they see fit. The only caveat would be if lefty states allow themselves to be controlled by another gov’t, China for example, then things get messy. Otherwise, let the left live In Their utopia. No god, other than mooslim of course, Bail reform, free college, free drugs, free phones, 90 percent taxes, criminals not being charged and put in Prison because all they really need is a hug, no guns, voting however the fuck they want it. Mail in, phone in, email, proxy servers through China …….I do not care. No, that’s not correct, I want them to succeed. I want them to succeed in becoming Starfleet. I want them to go and just leave us the fuck alone. Go build and live in your hive cities with rationed electricity, water and food. Go so green that all they eat is bug paste. Hey, it’s sustainabl, that is until the bug lovers come out and declare bugs have feeling too. Bugs are friends not food.
we have seen firsthand the naive juvenile immature ideals they want to live by only to blow directly in their dumb surprised faces.
yes for divorce, it’s easier than it sounds.

Will never happen Can't see it happening and if it did there would be massive blood shed that IMHO would just cripple us to the point someone from the outside would take control.
But in the perfect world of Red State / Blue State division just remember this - No unifying federal government so no federal moneys.
9 of the 10 biggest takers vs what they pay in the welfare bums or our country are RED states.
7 of the 10 biggest contributors vs what they receive are Blue states.

Will never happen Can't see it happening and if it did there would be massive blood shed that IMHO would just cripple us to the point someone from the outside would take control.
But in the perfect world of Red State / Blue State division just remember this - No unifying federal government so no federal moneys.
9 of the 10 biggest takers vs what they pay in the welfare bums or our country are RED states.
You are certainly entitled to your own opinions.

But you might need to clarify why you consider US Military bases in Red States to be welfare bums.

First of all, the commie trash that has taken over places like Austin would never leave. And I have never known of a communist that will live and let live without pushing their ideology on local and state governments.

Last edited:
the only problem with “divorcing” the other half, is they wont stop. they’ll never stop. it is NEVER enough.
it always ends the same way with these fucks…they push and push, then start killing, until their victims have had enough, then rise and fight back.

i dont see this as going any different than what history has shown us.

I see people alone walking in parking lots with masks on, or alone in their cars wearing masks, walking wide circles around someone they encounter who is unmasked and I think; how mentally soft and fragile these people are. It makes me smile when I think of how an actual National Divorce would bitch slap them back to reality and the apoplectic break downs that would follow. Good times🤣

Do you think these two sides can coexist?

Do you see any way that is possible?
Alien invasion?

First plausible reply as to how unity will happen.

Last edited:
I heard Kumbaya...

I can relate. My neighbor is a flaming lib tard. She is the virtual poster child for liberalism almost to an unbelievable state. She works for a university researching the effect of pesticides on the environment, spends 6 months in Antarctica drilling holes in the ice and coming up with wild ass theories that have little to no bearing on normal life. But, while she is gone, I shovel and snow blow her walks and driveway. I have been doing this for 10 years now. She doesn't believe in fertilizer or weed killer, her lawn looks like shit. You could play the Masters on my lawn. While she is gone I spray her lawn adjacent to mine with my own concoction of grass go juice. I suspect she is on to my ruse, but doesn't care because it works out great for her...typical liberal. She wears a mask. EVERYWHERE. Outside riding her bike (she doesn't believe in fossil fuels) inside her house alone, gardening. All that being said, over the years we have actually been great neighbors. She borrows all my backpacking stuff, eats wild meat now, even went on a hunt herself. She gets my kid birthday presents. We give her stuff out of our garden. All good stuff that Americans do. I notice a shift in her thinking...towards the light so to speak. There is hope out there folks, but it all starts with us.

Now, if you will excuse I have to go get my guitar and write that last verse of Kumbaya I have been working on...
If she truly didn't believe in fossil fuels she would live in a fucking cave...where does she think her nat gas and electric come from. How does she think her water gets pumped to her house.....the BS is strong with this one for sure.

Doc

Can you quote your sources for these numbers?

R

Reactions: NoDopes
Yeah..... roll that 30 yrs into the future...work out some big picture issues like currency (and the crippling poverty associated with trying to stand up the currency of FEMA Region 4 against China), national defense, or a host of others. Balkanization is the end, not the beginning.

Sure they are conversations in jest, in real life they are bright line conversations. Real 'leaders' don't say stupid shit off the cuff. Unless....

View attachment 7772521

So in 30 years we're screwed. Just a matter of which path we take to get there.

Can you quote your sources for these numbers?

R
The left is always twisting that story around.
The left doesn’t consider military bases in Red states as having any value.

and like it‘s been said before to this argument, the red states due to a large part only take the money to fund the Federally programs they are required to provide. People who want to continue living on the govt are welcome to move to a federal state. The red states will no longer HAVE to provide welfare in all of its cleverly disguised forms.

the trick is the military. My suggestion would be leave the military alone no matter where they are located. They are subject to their laws that govern the military. They are the shield to this land, blue or red and people should live how they see fit. I also think mandatory service for 99% of our youth Graduating high School. Even, ones deemed no combat capable. They could be trained to help any number of the jobs needed to make the military work. This way, it would not be just the red states supplying troops and I think once the blueys see just how evil their world can be will give the. A whole new perspective other than the latest media propaganda wants them to see.

businesses, trades, commerce….all of it goes on without missing a beat. Now, if a business chooses to not want to do business in A red or blue state. That will be Up to them.
in the end, it really won’t matter as the blue states will collapse in a short time as they begin to eat each other with all of their fruit loop ideas. get all the rotten apples together and just let them rot. once again, I do sincerely wish them the best and would love nothing more for them to succeed in making a paradise on earth. just leave us the fuck alone. lol

Just give every polity it’s share of nukes and shit will calm down.

As for the red states being the welfare states - well guess what. No more federal taxes means the states all the sudden are pretty flush.

There isn’t a state other than Rhode Island that wouldn’t instantly be a 1st world country if federal tax funds became nation state budget.

Oh, and welfare would for sure change when it was Governor so and so’s cash and not formerly the property of California and New York.

Reactions: gigamortis
Let’s go!,,,,,@JimmyJr

7BAC6F70-8854-4107-9D9D-6473CB4B13B5.png

Last edited:
I heard Kumbaya...

better man than me as my kids are no longer allowed around liberals or associate with dems outside of where they can't escape the interaction. those people are dangerous!

It’s not as if I am a hateful person, but as soon as I find out somebody I am having any contact with in any capacity, is a libtard, my respect for that person(s) immediately goes to nil. They are welcome to think the same of me. I won’t mind.
actually it’s usually followed by disbelief and sorrow for them.

History Book - Year 2080 - Mandarin:

“The evil Capitolist pig-dog Americans attempted to reduce the pressure levied upon them by Lord Xinpeng by splitting their nation and avoiding the war we had engineered.

Our puppets in the media averted this disaster by insisting on national unity to the point of bloodshed.”.

-All China Publishing, Capitol of the Exterminated Territories, Manhattan-

Reactions: MadDuner
I am friggin' 100% with this idea. And if I am to move into a Patriot state from my current state of NY, I agree with having to PROVE my loyalty to the Constitution before I get my franchise back. Whether it be posse/ranger/militia service on the front line, or whatever, I am ready. Lets do it!
Or you could just be a normal person and move.

It's pretty straightforward. 2 steps.

1. You move to a red state.
2. Dont be a commie/Trotsky/Lefty. Vote your conservative values.

I did it, and so can you.

Last edited:
Or you could just be a normal person and move.

It's pretty straightforward. 2 steps.

1. You move to a red state.
2. Dont be a commie/Trotsky/Lefty. Vote your conservative values.

If we could only hijack one of these supposed Chicom "brain control" weapons and program it so that any other Cali or blue state transplants who even think about spouting gun control or some other lib shit in their new home states immediately start spazzing out, or at least get extremely painful rock solid boners until they change the error of their ways... Our "tolerance" for that shit over the past 20 years have led to fucking trannies with barely concealed crotch axe wounds reading to kindergarten kids...
smiley_freak.gif

Our home states, our rules, just like masks in stores. If they don't like it or are crying "free speech", they can just Greyhound or Uhaul back to their blue state shitholes...

Reactions: MadDuner
The communists would love to conquer half of the U.S. under the guise of a 'divorce' without having to fire a shot.

And if you believe half is all they want, I have a brand new 911 Porsche with a punched out ignition and no title I'll let you have for $5k.

The more I think about it, the stupider the idea of a national divorce or cw2 sounds. For thousands of years the people of a country are sacrificed for the whims of a few at the top. How many wars could have been avoided in human history if a couple key players were not in the picture?

Today, all of our division is sown by a couple people at the top, and no I don’t mean whoever the stupid president is. Think about the true reasons we are all divided, how did these ideas come about and how are they disseminated? I believe most people are just horribly misinformed and mind warped by a lifetime of propaganda. The answer is not turn over half the country, or sacrifice half the population to the warped thinking of a few.

You have a perfectly manicured lawn, and some asshole is standing there throwing dandelion and crabgrass seeds all in the yard, the answer is not to try and just keep spraying weeds or build a wall and give him half.

Reactions: Mike_Honcho
the trick is the military. My suggestion would be leave the military alone no matter where they are located. They are subject to their laws that govern the military. They are the shield to this land, blue or red and people should live how they see fit. I also think mandatory service for 99% of our youth Graduating high School. Even, ones deemed no combat capable. They could be trained to help any number of the jobs needed to make the military work. This way, it would not be just the red states supplying troops and I think once the blueys see just how evil their world can be will give the. A whole new perspective other than the latest media propaganda wants them to see.

Wouldn't work, as Military Members have residency in a State outside of where they usually serve, and a good majority of Military Members are Conservative and/or Registered Republican.

The seven deadly sins come to mind.
What you fail to incorporate into your theory is mankind and his desires. It doesn't matter who is at the top today. They have been replaced many times over and yet here we are. What then is feeding those at the top? Everyone of them has been corrupted by their nature. Those that fulfill, humans, have also been replaced. It's the mechanism behind it. And like the Borg, it's indestructible and futile to resist.
The more I think about it, the stupider the idea of a national divorce or cw2 sounds. For thousands of years the people of a country are sacrificed for the whims of a few at the top. How many wars could have been avoided in human history if a couple key players were not in the picture?

Today, all of our division is sown by a couple people at the top, and no I don’t mean whoever the stupid president is. Think about the true reasons we are all divided, how did these ideas come about and how are they disseminated? I believe most people are just horribly misinformed and mind warped by a lifetime of propaganda. The answer is not turn over half the country, or sacrifice half the population to the warped thinking of a few.

You have a perfectly manicured lawn, and some asshole is standing there throwing dandelion and crabgrass seeds all in the yard, the answer is not to try and just keep spraying weeds or build a wall and give him half.

Reactions: gigamortis
I'm all for the creation of Greater Idaho, and the original Republic of Texas (as long as the stupid high taxes in what is now Texas become non-existent), and maybe we can also create a State of Midland (our grain belt). The rest can be divided as needed.

One problem is we let them have about a third or more of our labor/income to feed their power & greed. The dems use their leftovers to buy votes in the name of inequality the republicans use their leftovers to buy votes in the name of national security. Neither side really gives two fucks about this country or anyone in it. It’s all about maintaining control of your tax dollars and how much money they can funnel back to themselves.

One problem is we let them have about a third or more of our labor/income to feed their power & greed. The dems use their leftovers to buy votes in the name of inequality the republicans use their leftovers to buy votes in the name of national security. Neither side really gives two fucks about this country or anyone in it. It’s all about maintaining control of your tax dollars and how much money they can funnel back to themselves.
Yup. And both sides are laughing about extorting the working middle class, using our own tax dollars against us. It's the perfect con.

No

No divorce.

What it would mean:
(1) We have given up on the war of ideas.
(2) America as the most powerful nation on earth would be finished. There would be no one to oppose China/Russia. CHina would be unopposed to wage and impose its ideals on the world. This is a VERY bad thing (TM)
(3) Our standard of living and prosperity would decline significantly.
(4) Large amounts of violence and bloodshed. The only peaceful breakup were countries that were patched together originally (Czechslovokia). The US in not one of them.
(5) Bureaucracy would increase double. Think its bad now? Try navigating 2 (or 3!) government systems that are now antagonistic.
(6) Handing over the US finances (NY, Chicago, LA) to a regime aligned against you.
(7) Show me an example of a Large Country in history that broke up and remained pre-eminant. Be prepared for 100X counter Examples.
(8) How do you divide states like Ohio, Wisconsin, Florida -- true Purple States.
(9) WHo gets the nukes. Yeah that won't be a nightmare.
(10) Who gets the rest of the Military.

A divorce means defeat. You will lose.

You may think we may lose if the current situation holds. True.
You will lose in a divorce. Always.

We need major reform. We don't need a divorce.

No

No divorce.

What it would mean:
(1) We have given up on the war of ideas.
Right now the war of ideas is a bunch of dumb fucks with no structure thoroughly compromised from the inside up against the media, schools, leadership caste, and half of the population.

There is no war of ideas - there is a tranche of whiny conservatives throwing themselves in front of the machine to grease it’s way to domination.

(2) America as the most powerful nation on earth would be finished. There would be no one to oppose China/Russia. CHina would be unopposed to wage and impose its ideals on the world. This is a VERY bad thing (TM)
Our downfall into the same position as England in the 80s is already complete. The leaves just haven’t all fallen off the dead tree yet.
(3) Our standard of living and prosperity would decline significantly.
Already on that roller coaster, and the restraint bar is locked in the down position.
(4) Large amounts of violence and bloodshed. The only peaceful breakup were countries that were patched together originally (Czechslovokia). The US in not one of them.
Yup. That’s a given. A breakup may avoid the genocide of 50% of America though.
(5) Bureaucracy would increase double. Think its bad now? Try navigating 2 (or 3!) government systems that are now antagonistic.
Not if I don’t live under them.

(6) Handing over the US finances (NY, Chicago, LA) to a regime aligned against you.

Already did

(7) Show me an example of a Large Country in history that broke up and remained pre-eminant. Be prepared for 100X counter Examples.
We aren’t pre-eminent now. Not anymore. The trajectory is solidly down.
(8) How do you divide states like Ohio, Wisconsin, Florida -- true Purple States.
Plebiscite.

Everyone needs them
(10) Who gets the rest of the Military.
If you came from X place, go back there.
A divorce means defeat. You will lose.

You may think we may lose if the current situation holds. True.
You will lose in a divorce. Always.

We need major reform. We don't need a divorce.
Major reform is coming. All of the mechanisms for a conservative purge are trundling into place.

If we don’t manage a divorce the husband is going to shoot the wife and kids. We aren’t the husband this time FYI.

Reactions: TonyTheTiger
Right now the war of ideas is a bunch of dumb fucks with no structure thoroughly compromised from the inside up against the media, schools, leadership caste, and half of the population.

There is no war of ideas - there is a tranche of whiny conservatives throwing themselves in front of the machine to grease it’s way to domination.

Our downfall into the same position as England in the 80s is already complete. The leaves just haven’t all fallen off the dead tree yet.

Already on that roller coaster, and the restraint bar is locked in the down position.

Yup. That’s a given. A breakup may avoid the genocide of 50% of America though.

Not if I don’t live under them.

Already did

We aren’t pre-eminent now. Not anymore. The trajectory is solidly down.

Plebiscite.

Everyone needs them

If you came from X place, go back there.

Major reform is coming. All of the mechanisms for a conservative purge are trundling into place.

If we don’t manage a divorce the husband is going to shoot the wife and kids. We aren’t the husband this time FYI.
Don't give up and give in to defeatist thinking.

Never stop fighting.

What was the point of Make America Great Again? If you divorce the chance is 0.

Cowboy up--it isn't the end until we are all gone.

This is what this thread needs. Courtesy of John Madden:

“Probably above that, what I've learned traveling around is this: People are nice. You go to a big city, and you hear the world is going to hell, but it's not true. Small parts of it are; the whole isn't. Hey, all we have to do is spread out a little bit, because we have a lot of space. You get out there, and it makes you feel better about America. The thing works.”