• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Naval Special Warfare Foundation Pistol Raffle

TOPO-sniper

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 2, 2004
League City, TX
This year's LTW benefit pistol was built by some of the best 1911 smiths in the business, but more importantly whose proceeds will help the Naval Special Warfare Foundation. Follow the link below for a chance to win this custom package:

- Colt Series 70 1911 pistol built by Heirloom Precision and was donated by Colt’s Manufacturing Company.
- Brownell’s donated all the parts to the pistol.
- John VanZyck created the custom VZ walnut composite stocks.
- 5 Shot Leather created the holsters, magazine carrier, and knife sheath.
- Strider Knives made a one-off BR model knife.
- ASYM Precision Ammunition enhances this package.
- Catalog of training series DVD’s donated by Thunder Ranch.

The drawing for the winner will be held at the NRA convention in Pittsburg, PA on May 1, 2011. You do not need to be present to win.

Donate $10.00 per ticket to: Buy Tickets

Raffle package information can be seen here

Re: Naval Special Warfare Foundation Pistol Raffle

guys please donate and buy tickets. these guys help the families of fallen operators SO much. i've personally seen how they operate and i donate monthly. this hits close to the heart with me and its only a 10 dollar ticket.

done am in
Where do I pick up my pistol
smile.gif

I'm in also
in memory of my wide's dad who was a CB in nam and korea!!

Anything for my brothers. I'm in for 10 tickets.

I just got a letter thanking me for my donation to the general fund. Apparently I'm an idiot and failed to select the option for the drawing.

Well done; a great cause. Great seeing you at SHOT.

I know the drawings are real, as I won the LTW drawing several years ago. Stunning 1911 and custom leather gear.

JEffVN

I like feeding Seals and their pups, you should too, they're all just so cute and cuddly.
smirk.gif

I'm in!

Thanks GuysNGals

lan astaslem

Done in honor of my lifelong buddy, personal hero and silent professional. Thanks man.

NSW best group of guys i have so far ever worked with. everyone of them professionals. IM IN!

A good cause and a really nice prize package!

Done.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50-140</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Done. </div></div>

I will definitely take a note of it here after.

I'm already in for $100.

just a reminder a month left
12827117921.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Papagrizzly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got my tickets today. Thanks. </div></div>
You got tickets? I never received any tickets.

I just bought 5 gallons worth.

I am in for 2... Job well done! Quiet Professionalism!

So who won?

Also, glad I contributed a little something to this organization. If there is any group that deserves donations this week I couldn't think of a better group than this:

http://www.nswfoundation.org/

They will be getting another donation from me this week just to show my appreciation!

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 26pt">WHO WON?</span></span>

Congratulations to Michael Butler of North Las Vegas Nevada, who bought winning ticket!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOPO-sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congratulations to Michael Butler of North Las Vegas Nevada, who bought winning ticket!

</div></div>

I've bought some of these tickets every year...what a great cause to support (NSWF this year) and what an incredible group of smith's to do this year in and year out. Congrats to Michael Butler but also to the crew from Louder Than Words (LTW) that get it done!

Looking forward to the next one...
-Tyler