• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Navy MK13 Mod7 Manuals ?

macethetemplar

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 11, 2017
Florida
Any members here have the Navy Specfic MK13 Mod7 Manuals Manuals (TRS and Operators Manual) in .pdf they could share with me? All I can find is the attached cover for the Mod7.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Attachments

• 1sGUMo7.jpg.png
    1sGUMo7.jpg.png
    324.7 KB · Views: 429
Last edited:
Reactions: bustosfj
To MY knowledge the 7's were very quickly bypassed by the 8's due to AI releasing the new versions of their chassis.

I'm not sure a manual ever actually made it to PDF form.

I know a few guys down there, let me reach out and see if I can snag one, in the very least to scan it in.

To MY knowledge the 7's were very quickly bypassed by the 8's due to AI releasing the new versions of their chassis.

I'm not sure a manual ever actually made it to PDF form.

I know a few guys down there, let me reach out and see if I can snag one, in the very least to scan it in.
Masked,

Thanks man. I appreciate it.

No, there was a gentlemen who had them who was more than happy to share a specific page if it was needed but did not want to share the entire document because people were printing and selling them so I get it.

Reactions: pstamato