• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Nebraska members

Hey guys, I'm just seeing this post now. I know, I'm late to the party. If anyone is interested, there's a black rifle challenge at Izaak Walton just south east of Lincoln a couple miles. Shot it for the first time this past weekend and it was a blast.

Hey guys, I'm just seeing this post now. I know, I'm late to the party. If anyone is interested, there's a black rifle challenge at Izaak Walton just south east of Lincoln a couple miles. Shot it for the first time this past weekend and it was a blast.

I keep wanting to go but keep being out of town! Hopefully I'll make it to the next one. What rifle set up did you shoot out there?

I shot my 5.56. There's different classes as far as iron sights, low power optics and high power. Any caliber is welcome ad long as it's an AR platform. I recommend shooting 68 grain or larger projectiles as there are some steel targets that can be a pain to knock over.

Sent from my NSA tapped mobile device using Tap-a-Talk

I have a good place to shoot about 2.5 hours north of Omaha, if you ever want to take a road trip.

If your on Facebook look up Old Breed Gun Club, its a group of Nebraska shooters that has put on a few matches.

Thanks for the offer and I'll definitely take you up on that when I stop traveling so much. In fact I was just up in your neck of the woods a few weeks ago. Just getting into long range shooting so your range looks great. Awesome videos by the way. Nicely done.