• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need a gunsmith to inlet a DBM and thread a barrel - SE TN or North GA.

CharlieTN

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2010
Tenneseee, USA
Hello all,

I have a Rem 700 that I need to have inletted for the PTG bottom metal as well as have the barrel threaded for a PWS PRC brake.

The rifle is in a B&C M40 Medalist.

Any suggestions on a gunsmith either in the North Georgia or SE Tennessee area that could do it or someone I can send it to?

Thanks,

Charlie

APA is in Jefferson GA. Not sure what kind of wait time you can expect though. Jered and his boys in the shop sure are busy.

Loads of places you can send it to. I had CDI do the inletting for my bottom metal when I bought it from them because they had a special that they would do it for free. Anyways they have awesome products, awesome services, and great customer service. They are just south of you in Florida.

Check with Accurate Ordnance. They did some work for me recently and not only was the turnaround was fast, but the work was really nice too.

Thanks for the leads. I have e-mails in to both. Time line is not too bad, just need it back by mid October for hunting season.

Thanks.