• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need a new EDC bag for laptop and gym clothes

NY700

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 23, 2009
Dallas
so my work has switched me over to a lap top which is a huge plus however Inam trying to avoid multiple bags.

I had been running a hazard 4 Watson for a while because I could fit an iPad in a case in it along with my lunch and a bunch of EDC stuff

I started hitting the gym and it was too small for running shoes shower shoes and a change of clothes so I switched to a mystery ranch Front.

Great bag but not big enough for all of that plus a laptop. I basically want the Front with a dedicated laptop sleeve. Any ideas?

A sling bag would be ideal. But traditional backpack style is fine too Hoping for something not too tactical in look but still super tough and capable

Was looking at the hazard 4 sidewinder but that is super tactical. Also the maxpedition entity series as it’s less tactical looking but not sure it will fit everything I want.

I have tried a great multitude of backpacks over the years, and there is just nothing that’s held a candle to my Goruck GR1. It’s very simple and tough, everything you need and nothing you don’t. Worth every dollar I spent on it.

Best purchase I have made ever for day to day and short trips. Holds everything and more.

King Kong Mini Backpack

King Kong Backpack II

Check these out. One of them is bound to work pretty damn well for you.

I have one of their duffle bags that I use for a Jiu Jitsu bag. I’ve been hard as hell on it for 4+ years, and it still looks new. Tough as nails.

The Backpack II looks big in the pics. Either that chick is tiny tiny, or that’s a big ass bag. The Mini Backpack would prolly work better. They should have dimensions for the bags somewhere on their site.

Check out vertx they make great bags I run a vertx edc ready but you might want to look at the gamut.

x2 on the switchback. It is really easy to live and work out of. Also works great as an airline carry on. It was my only bag on a recent 8 day China business trip, planes, trains and automobiles, lots of walking, and multiple hotels.

Rasyad

Maxpedition makes sling packs in several different styles and sizes. Not sure if any have the specific features you're looking for, but they are well made and well thought out in general.

I just bought a MR ASAP for the same purpose - hope it’s big enough.

Another vote for a Vertx Gamut. The ability to organize is almost unmatched for EDC gear.

Reactions: Donelan47