• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Need a sr25 Gunsmith

accurange

Private
Minuteman
Jul 24, 2006
philadelphia,pa.
I'm trying to build a Mk11 mod 0 upper and a mk11 mod 1 upper for my SR25 lower receiver. I have both an Er barrel and a m110 barrel along with 2 kac uppers gas blocks and correct rails for each upper receiver. The only thing I need now is a recommendation for a good gunsmith experienced in working on Knights Armament SR25 rifles,installing the gas blocks, barrels etc. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I'm trying to build a Mk11 mod 0 upper and a mk11 mod 1 upper for my SR25 lower receiver. I have both an Er barrel and a m110 barrel along with 2 kac uppers gas blocks and correct rails for each upper receiver. The only thing I need now is a recommendation for a good gunsmith experienced in working on Knights Armament SR25 rifles,installing the gas blocks, barrels etc. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Where are you located.

If that doesn't work out you could call Timp Tactical in Lindon Utah. The gunsmith there has been working on knights rifle's for years.