• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Need ammo

JG_PA_308

Private
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2013
Wasn't sure where to put this so I decided to put it here. I only have not even 40 rounds of .308 ammo and there is absolutely none I can find online or in my area. Not even brass! If anyone on here has brass or full shells they want to get rid of let me know what you got and I might be interested...Looking more for winchester brass but at this point whatever works, possibly 125, 130, or 150 grain bullets.

Thanks in advance.
JG

308_762x51.png

so I take it you reload then being that you can't find brass? and if you don't reload, then this is even more reason why you should be reloading. you can find lake city once fired 7.62x51 online no problem. you're just not looking hard enough. Heck, I just purchased 100pcs off amazon.com for a good price because I wanted to use some of my discovercard points. Bunch listed on gunbroker also. send me a PM and I can let you know where to find 7.62.x51 lake city if you're shooting a semi-auto nato. They even had 500pcs of federal match brass once fired .308 on gunbroker.com for $100 last week.