• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Need everyones help on last day of work antics

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    Have been working in a finance office for the last year and a half as the department head/VP. Long story short, retiring WAY early and gave notice months ahead of time.

I'm not going to use them as a reference (see: retirement), and am moving out of state. There's 2 types in the office, pranksters and totally stiff people that are half a step away from death. I pretty much want to troll them all to have my legacy live on, and want some good ideas on what to do my last day that wont get the cops called or get me fired, and nothing harmful obviously.

One idea I had was to write a macro into all the excel sheets that literally talked to the people trying to enter data into it with smart-ass answers and fake warnings.

Go!

Re: Need everyones help on last day of work antics

Get in during the middle of the night and fill up one of those above ground pools from walmart, the ones with the blow up edge. Then higher a bunch of strippers to arrive 5 minutes after opening and enter said pool. Have one of those BBQ wagons show up shortly after with food ready to go. Simultaneously have a guy with a Budweiser truck, whom you've bribed, to come and unload multiple cases.

Anything less would just be a failed attempt.

I like how you think.

Logistically it may be a disaster. But I'm getting some ideas. Somehow I can use this pool to my advantage.....

Stage a beach party in the middle of the office, fill the pool up. Would take HOURS the next day of grumpy people in suits with kiddie buckets emptying that shit.

I'm glad your location is going to be "soon in Utah". You'll fit in with us out here with this mindset. I'm a big fan of shenanigans so here we go: prank stores sell usb drives that will wig out peoples computers by either making the mouse jump around or typing different key stroke from what they typed. We have a lot of fun with that around my workplace. The other item is a device that randomly beeps. Hide several of those around the office, like in chairs, a/c vents, ect.. The will drive people nuts for days on end. Good luck and have fun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bunnypunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm glad your location is going to be "soon in Utah". You'll fit in with us out here with this mindset. I'm a big fan of shenanigans so here we go: prank stores sell usb drives that will wig out peoples computers by either making the mouse jump around or typing different key stroke from what they typed. We have a lot of fun with that around my workplace. The other item is a device that randomly beeps. Hide several of those around the office, like in chairs, a/c vents, ect.. The will drive people nuts for days on end. Good luck and have fun.

</div></div>

These are the links to the items he is talking about. I'm the one who used them in our office and it was hilarious to watch peoples reactions. The phantom keystroker is the best!!!! Get a USB extension cable if your guys are sort of savy so you can hide it away from the tower. the Annoyatron is also a riot for doing what it claims.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/b278/?srp=1
    http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/ae83/?srp=4

Enjoy.

with the keystroker the guys will litterally think they have been hacked/computer is possessed/or they downloaded a virus. And it will drive them nuts till they figure it out. Absolutely not harmfull in any way. When you do it you can adjust the frequency or how often and put it on a mild setting so its random and they just scratch their head the first day.

This: Annoy-a-tron

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/8c52/

We've had these for years and relocate them around the offices every once in a while. Basically they just randomly beep every-once in a while. It usual takes a few hours-days for people to even click that something's annoyingly beeping but after a while you'll see people wandering around looking everywhere, like under desks and stuff like that, it's fucking outrageously funny and they don't beep frequently enough for anyone to find it. The air-condioner vent in the ceiling is one of the best places to hide one but anywhere will work.

You do realize that one thing that will permanently mark your work record that you CANNOT get cleaned is "HORSE PLAY".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victor N TN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You do realize that one thing that will permanently mark your work record that you CANNOT get cleaned is <span style="color: #FF0000">"HORSE PLAY"</span>. </div></div>

Like this?
    brazzers2_zps2e9a5bad.jpg

Where in UT are you headed for?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victor N TN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You do realize that one thing that will permanently mark your work record that you CANNOT get cleaned is <span style="color: #FF0000">"HORSE PLAY"</span>. </div></div>

Like this?
    brazzers2_zps2e9a5bad.jpg
    </div></div>

I was referring to the "high jinks" mentioned by the original poster.

Take the musical chips out of those annoying musical greeting cards and hide them all over the office.

Trail of ketchup leading into the ladies room.

coating of Never-seez graphite lubricant on the ear-piece of every phone you can find.

Order a stripper.

Put about 30 guppies in the water cooler.

Lock a battery-powered boom box in a desk playing Frank Zappa at full volume.

Paper bags full of styrofoam packing peanuts resting on the tops of all office doors... The rest pretty much writes itself...

Cheers,

Sirhr

Pffff Just call in SICK! Can't take all your sick leave with you
    smile.gif

Tell them you have been cooperating fully with the IRS about their accounting irregularities.

Good luck

1- Buy a boom box
    2- Buy David Allen Coe's "17 Greatest Hits"
    3- On final exit, play track 14 on full volume as you walk through the office.
    4- Become a legend

Buy airsoft BBs, lots of them and rig everyone's cabinets with tape and string to open containers filled with the BBs, very hard to pick 5000 BBs.

Get a paper bag, fill it with baby powder, talc powder, something fine and lots of it. Slide the end of the paper bag into your bosses or anyone's office under a closed door, go deep, then stomp on the bag blowing the powder everywhere.

Plastic wrap on the toilet seats, plus punch holes in ketchup packets and place them on the commode with the open end towards the bowl when they sit down, squirt.

We rigged our bosses car horn to the brake, every time he hit the brake the horn would blow.

We stuff roll after roll of toilet paper up underneath cars, when they drove home all the paper started coming out, one of the best pranks we did, the boss got pulled over by the cops and even the cop was impressed and laughed seeing 10 rolls of DD form 1 rolling down the street. And yes, the cop made him pick it all up, further enjoyment, gotta love officers.

The best prank we did was to wire the bosses phone, both of them so when a call came in, all lines lit up showing him he had a call on all lines, he punched lines with no one there, the funniest thing was, he was too stupid to know it was a prank, gotta love officers and their common sense smarts.

If the bosses wife calls, or anyones spouse, tell them they just left to a long lunch with their wife or husband, then drop the hint the spouse looked kinda trashy like a hooker, hot, cheap or something. One time we said better than his old wife that he was divorcing. I thought it was a hoot, the major did not.

I still like shoe polish on the phone.

Fart in a can is fun

We hid sardines in the offices, not fun today but a week from now, we were remembered.

Take a spray bottle and every time you walk by the boss or someone, spray their butt. After a few sprays, it looks like they wet their pants.

Ping pong balls in cabinets.

A computer geek built a false desk top complete with icons and background but nothing worked and it was pass word locked so he looked like it was the desk top just did not work.

Best was the drunk dog email. When you opened the email it said do you want to run a virus scan, when clicking either icon, it showed the hard drive was being erased file by file, key board was locked then the sceen went blank for about 10 seconds.

Leave messages for call back to weird numbers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 45.308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

A computer geek built a false desk top complete with icons and background but nothing worked and it was pass word locked so he looked like it was the desk top just did not work.
    </div></div>

This is a really simple one to pull off too-
    1. With the cursor off screen and a blank start bar, do a print screen.
    2. Open Microsoft Paint and Paste the print screen (essentially making a picture of the desktop) and save it.
    3. Back on the desktop take all the icons and copy/paste/move them to a new file created to store them so they're not lost. The desktop should now have no icons.
    4. Drag the start bar down so it is off screen.
    5. Open the desktop picture file from step 2 and set it as the desktop background.

Now it will look like all the icons are there but nothing works. It's also really easy to fix (step 3) when everything needs to go back to normal. I did this to a coworker that was ragging on my younger generation being worthless as a joke. This and auto-run macros are great for teaching the old timers the value of computers.
    grin.gif